UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 18th June 2016 with Advt No:191/Camp/1019/16. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has published this advertisement to fill 398 vacancies of Routine Clerk, Stenographer Posts. Job Seekers searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply for these UP Jal Nigam Jobs released under UPJN Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs through UPJN Routine Clerk Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link for UPJN Jobs will be made available from
Latest Employment News in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs through UPJN Routine Clerk Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link for UPJN Jobs will be made available from 21st June 2016 to 11th July 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upjn.org for more details regarding the UP Jal Nigam Notification 2016. Competitors who have passed 10th or 12th can utilize this opportunity. Further details like UP Jal Nigam Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. UPJN Stenographer Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
UP Jal Nigam Vacancy Details – UPJN Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Routine Clerk||335 Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|1.||Routine Clerk||168 Posts||90 Posts||70 Posts||07 Posts|
|2.||Stenographer||32 Posts||17 Posts||13 Posts||01 Post|
Eligibility Criteria of UP Jal Nigam Jobs
The Aspirant applying for UPJN Recruitment 2016 should meet the below Eligibility Criteria for Age Limit and Educational Qualification. The Details are available below.
Age Limit for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016
Applicants who wish to apply for UP Jal Nigam Notification 2016 should attain the below age limit as on 01.08.2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs
- For Routine Clerk: Job Seekers must pass Intermediate with typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi and 30 wpm in English.
- For Stenographer: Candidates should complete Intermediate with typing speed of 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in Computer.
UP Jal Nigam Notification 2016 Details – UPJN Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam.
Official Website: www.upjn.org.
Name of the Post: Routine Clerk, Stenographer.
Total No. of Vacancies: 398 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were willing to apply for these UP Jal Nigam Jobs released under Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
UP Jal Nigam Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21/06/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/07/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Challan: 12/07/2016.
- For Routine Clerk: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/- per month.
- For Stenographer: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2800/- per month.
Application Fee: Applicants applying for UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee through Challan at any State Bank of India Branch or Online Mode (Debit/Credit/Net Banking of SBI). The Fee varies for different categories which are available below.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 600/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- For PH Candidates: No Fee.
UP Jal Nigam Online Application – www.upjn.org
Aspirants applying for these UPJN Recruitment 2016 need to check the online application at the official website of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam. The link for applying online for UPJN Jobs will be provided on our site. The Online Application Link will be active from 21st June 2016. Aspirants need to Click on Apply online tab for the Routine Clerk, Stenographer Posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 11th July 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online for UP Jal Nigam Jobs.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Make Fee Payment through Online or Challan mode.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
To Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Jobs, Click below link
UPJN Previous Papers & Syllabus 2016
UPJN Routine Clerk Syllabus & Steno Exam Pattern 2016
UP Jal Nigam Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam will release the results of UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for this UPJN Jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of UP Jal Nigam results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates regarding UP Jal Nigam Jobs.