Latest UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment Notification is out. The notification showcases the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 for 137 Vacancies. So, all the eligible candidates out there can apply online UPPSC Forest department vacancy 2017 @ uppsc.up.nic.in before 01-06-2017. You can get the UP forest range officer application link on this page. Moreover, candidates can check UPPSC RFO, Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria, selection process, etc on this page.
UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2017
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest Sarkari Naukri Notification for UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment 2017. The notification displays vacancies in the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer jobs. So, the candidates who are aspiring for the government jobs can make use of this opportunity of UPPSC vacancy 2017. Moreover, the notification says that the candidates should be eligible for the UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Examination 2017. Candidates can fill the UP RFO application form @ uppsc.up.nic.in before June 1, 2017. Moreover, they can also get the direct link to the Forest department application on this page. If you want to know the UPPSC forest department vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, etc, keep reading the following sections.
UP Assistant Conservator, Range Forest Officer Vacancy Notification 2017
Candidates willing to apply for UP forest department recruitment 2017 should possess a bachelor degree. The degree should be from any of the subjects of Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Geology/ Forestry/ Statistics/ Agriculture or a B.Tech Degree. Moreover, the age of the UP PSC jobs applicants should lie between the minimum and maximum ages of 21 years to 40 years. However, to complete the UPPSC RFO vacancy 2017 online application, candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 125/-. Additionally, there are also concessions in the fee for SC/ ST candidates. After this Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment 2017 Application form submission, candidates will be called for the written examination very soon. So, candidates can get the latest updates on UPPSC recruitment 2017 for Forest department vacancies on this page. Additionally, PSC jobs aspirants can also get the everyday employment news on our site recruitment.guru.
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 – uppsc.up.nic.in
|Latest UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the jobs||Range Forest officer, Assistant Conservator|
of forest posts
|Number of vacancies||137 posts|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting date to apply||May 5, 2017|
|Last date to apply||June 1, 2017|
|Mode of application||Online|
UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||17|
|Range Forest Officer||48|
|Range Forest Officer (Special Recruitment)||72|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC 2017 Notification for Range Forest Officer Posts
Educational Qualification for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest Post – Candidate should have a bachelor degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Geology/ Forestry/ Statistics/ Agriculture or a B.Tech Degree.
- Range Forest Officer Post – Candidate should have a bachelor degree in at least two subjects of Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Geology/ Agriculture/ Statistics/ Horticulture/ Veterinary Science/ Agriculture/ B.Tech Degree.
- Refer the official UPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs 2017 Notification for the complete educational qualification details.
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs 2017 Age Limit:
- Minimum age – 21 years.
- Maximum age – 40 years.
- Go through the UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment Notification 2017 to check the age relaxation details.
Application Fee for Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs 2017:
- General/ OBC candidates should pay an exam fee of Rs.125/-.
- SC/ ST candidates need to pay Rs.65/- to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2017.
UPPSC RFO & ACF Jobs 2017 Selection Process:
- Written Examination.
- Interview as per the UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment Notification.
UPPSC Salary Structure:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Conservator Of Forest||Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-|
+ Grade Pay – Rs.54,00.
|Range Forest Officer||Grade Pay 4800/- + Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/-|
|(Special Recruitment) Range Forest Officer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + Grade pay 4800/-|
- Date of Notification release – May 5, 2017.
- Starting date for online application – May 5, 2017.
- Last date for online application – June 1, 2017.
- Closing date for submitting application form – June 5, 2017.
- Last date for fee payment – June 1, 2017.
UP Forest Recruitment 2017 Online Application
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official site, uppsc.up.nic.in to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2017 137 Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer Posts.
- On the home page, click on the link related to UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Read the instructions present in the notification before applying.
- Then click the Uttar Pradesh Forest Recruitment 2017 Application form.
- Fill in your details in the form and also pay the fee.
- Submit the UP Forest Range Officer Vacancy 2017 application form and take a printout for further use.