Uttar Pradesh PSC, i.e., UPSC Notification has released for UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) with 218 Vacancies. The candidates who desired to be part of UPPSC Recruitment 2016 can be selected through the total marks obtained at Main Examination and Interview. The last date for registration is on 26th August. The eligible and interested applicants must submit the application form before 31st August. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e. vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. – uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Jobs Notification – Apply for 218 Vacancies @uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published an employment notification for 218 jobs in Uttar Pradesh. The aspirants who planned to apply for Civil Judge Posts can check their required details about the recruitment procedure. The Job hunters who are willing to apply for these posts must check the eligibility conditions. The individuals to participate for UPPSC Recruitment 2016 have to apply through Online and to know about how to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. One must have Bachelor of Laws/ Advocate to apply for these posts. The age limit to apply for these posts must be in between 22-35 years. The last date for fee deposition on 26th August.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is commonly known as UPPSC. The primary task behind the agency formulation is to conduct recruitments, appointments and all the actions & steps to be taken in the state level exams and recruitment drives. The Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the UPPSC job Vacancies. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission can grab this excellent opportunity. The job holders who desired to utilize, have to download the Notification for reference. For further details about this UPPSC Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, and Important Dates follow the information provided below.
UPSC Notification 2016 Details
The Applicants who are intended to work in UPPSC Jobs can get their required details here. If you are searching for latest Uttar Pradesh Government jobs, follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Total No of Vacancies: 218
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancy Details
The Aspirants who are willing to apply can check the UPPSC vacancy details in Notification because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
Name of the Post
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||111||58||45||04|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Job Openings 2016
The Job seekers of employment in UPPSC Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The eligible job holders before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- The candidate applying for UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) should have minimum 22years of age and maximum of 35years of age as on 1st July 2016.
- The Upper age limit shall be higher by five years in the case of Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, Skilled players of U.P
- The Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for Ex-serviceman/Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/Commissioned Officers of U.P. who have rendered at least five years service in Army
- The upper age limit shall be greater by Fifteen years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
- For other details regarding Age limit check the official notification.
Educational Qualification for UPPSC Recruitment:
- The Candidate must have Bachelor of Laws established by Law in U.P. (or)
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court (or)
- Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- For further details of eligibility have a view on official notification link given below.
Pay Scale of UPPSC Civil Judge Jobs
The basic salary for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission shall be Rs. 27700-770-35090-920-40450-1080-Rs. 44770/-
After the Candidates complete ‘Registration’ process of the On-line application, One should pay the application fee for completing the entire process of application for Civil Judge UPPSC jobs.
- Unreserved (General): Rs. 125/-
- Other Backward Class: Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/-
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
The Eligible and Interested candidates in UPPSC Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- Main Examination (Written Test)
How to apply for UPPSC Govt jobs 2016
The Eligible job seekers of UPPSC Jobs can apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go to UPPSC official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Select the post you want to apply
- Thereby search for Notification or use the Notification in which link is given below.
- Open the notification link given below.
- Read all the particulars, Instructions and requirements explicitly provided in the official notification.
- Now Fill the application form with necessary details.
- Take printout of the filled application form
- Pay the application fee by clicking on“Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect.”
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated
- Upload all the scanned copies of photograph, Signature
- Finally, submit the application form and take hard copies of the registered application form.
- The last date of registration of Online Application form: 26-08-2016
- The closing date of Online Fee Deposition: 26-08-2016
- The deadline for submission of application form: 31-08-2016
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is given below.
Click here to apply
UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016
UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 30th December 2015 through the Advertisement No. A-5/E-1/2015. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published this recruitment notification to fill 24 Vacancies of Asst Forest Conservator Posts. Aspirants Searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may use this Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification for the year 2016. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission AFC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Online Registration for the UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016 is available from 30th January 2016 at the Official website.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on 1st April 1937. Uttar Pradesh PSC was set up with the primary aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. This commission is established by the Uttar Pradesh Government under Public Service Commission Regulation Act 1976, and it is also regulated by the UP Government. Every year, UP PSC releases recruitment notifications to fill available vacancies in various organizations under Uttar Pradesh PSC. Now, PSC UP has come up with the UPPSC Recruitment Notification for the 24 Forest Conservators. Aspirants who wish to work in UP government may apply for UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. Last Date to apply online for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 is 30th January 2016.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting Applications from the eligible candidates for the Asst Forest Conservator Posts. Interested Candidates can check the UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification in our recruitment.Guru website. Online Registration for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 is available from 30/12/2015 to 30/01/2016. The UPPSC Official website where you can get the Online Application and Notification for the UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016 is uppsc.up.nic.in. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of UPPSC AFC Recruitment 2016 are available below.
UP Government Jobs in UPPSC
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016 Notification for the 24 Asst Forest Conservator posts. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for each post separately. Refer below table for Department wise Vacancies released under UPPSC Recruitment 2016.
Number of Posts: 24.
Category wise UPPSC Jobs
|S.No||Category||No of Vacancies|
UPPSC Recruitment 2015-16 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The Eligibility Requirements given in our website are as per the Eligibility Conditions are given in Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification for the year 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Recruitment
The Candidates should have Bachelors degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics.
Age Limit for UPPSC AFC Recruitment 2016
The candidates must have attained the age of 21 years & must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2015.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment Details
Name of the Commission: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission [UPPSC].
UPPSC Official Site: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Name of the Posts: Assistant Forest Conservator [AFC].
Number of Posts: 24.
Application Mode: Online.
- Unreserved (General) – Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 225/-.
- Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 225/-.
- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-.
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-.
- Physically challenged – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-.
- Dependants of the -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4. Freedom Fighters.
- Ex-Servicemen -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- Women -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fees in the Bank: 27 January 2016.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30 January 2016.
Salary: Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
Steps to apply for UP PSC Recruitment 2015-16
- Log on to the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on All Notifications & Advertisements.
- Click on Apply.
- Select the Desired Post and click on “Candidate Registration”.
- Fill the Application with the complete Details and submit the Application.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply online for the UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016, click on below link:
UP PSC Recruitment 2016 Admit Cards
Admit Cards for UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016 can be downloaded before the exam from the official website. UPPSC will release the admit cards for Uttar Pradesh PSC AFC Recruitment 2016 few days before the exam. Candidates will be intimated about the UPPSC Admit cards publishing dates through email or SMS. We will update you with each and every information about Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 releasing dates of admit cards.
Result of UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Recruitment
Once the UPPSC Results have been declared, candidates can check their UPPSC Forest Conservator Recruitment 2016 results at official website. The result is releasing dates of Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 will be updated on our site. So keep visiting our site regularly for more Updates regarding UPPSC Recruitment Notifications.