UPSSSC Latest News is here. UPSSSC Vacancy 2018 Notification announced recently by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Board. Interested Candidates can apply Online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 from 10th November 2018. However, Age limit for applicants applying for www.uppsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 must be between 18 to 40 Years. Last Date to apply for UPPSC Job Vacancies 2018 is 30th November 2018. Read further to know more about eligibility details.
UPSSSC Vacancy 2018-19 Notification
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||1477 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Job Category||UP Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date to Apply||10th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30th November 2018|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Jr. Engineer (Electric / Mechanical)||148|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||982|
|Jr. Engineer (Water)||111|
|Jr. Engineer (Printing Overseer)||06|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||07|
|Jr. Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||129|
|Jr. Television Engineer||01|
|Jr. Engineer Automobile||01|
|Electrical Jr. Engineer||07|
|Electrical & Mechanical Foreman-Class-1||03|
|Jr. Engineer (Mechanical)||35|
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Vacancy 2018-19:
NOTE: According to Latest Information, B.Tech or Higher Engineering Degree Holders will not be Eligible for These Junior Engineer Posts.
- Three Year Polytechnic Engineering Diploma or equivalent courses in the related field will be eligible for the Junior Engineer Posts.
Detailed information about the post is provided on the UPSSSC Advertisement, candidates can download the page to know more about the Junior Engineer Job (link is attached below).
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
UPPSC Upcoming Vacancy 2018 Other Details
Selection Process for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates those who applied for the respected posts will be selected based on their performance in
- Written Examination
- Interview Process
|Name of the Post||Salary Allotment|
|Jr. Engineer (Electric / Mechanical)||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Jr. Engineer (Water)||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Jr. Engineer (Printing Overseer)||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Jr. Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Jr. Television Engineer||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Jr. Engineer Automobile||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Electrical Jr. Engineer||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Electrical & Mechanical Foreman-Class-1||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Jr. Engineer (Mechanical)||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Jr. Engineer||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Computer||Rs. 9300/- – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/-|
Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Through SBI e-Challan.
- For General & OBC Candidate – Rs. 225/- (Application Fee Rs. 200/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-)
- For SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 105/- (Application Fee Rs. 80/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-)
- PWD Candidates Should Pay Only Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-.
UPSSSC Job 2018 Application Processing Steps
- Click On the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link (attached below)
- A new page opens, where UPSC Candidates will be asked to register a few of their details
- Applicants those who are registering for the post make sure the details you entered are correct and valid.
- After filling all the details check once again if there is any correction.
- Then you can click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates even could modify the given information in the UPSSSC Application Form.
- Make sure you submit all required and asked details, in case if not make it correct. Sometimes this improper submission will lead to rejection of the UPSSSC Application.
upsssc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Application Started Date||10th November 2018|
|Last Date of Application Submission / Submit Application Fee||30th November 2018|
|Last Date of Edit Application||07th December 2018|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification Important Links
|Official Notification / Advertisement||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Webpage||Click Here|