The Uttar Pradesh state government has released a notification for PSC recruitment in the month of December 2016. The notification is to fill the Veterinary Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Sports officer, research officer and other posts. There is a total of 142 vacancies in the UPPSC recruitment 2017. UPPSC inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for UPPSC Veterinary MO Jobs from 30-12-2016 to 31-01-2017 EXTENDED TO 6th February 2017.
UPPSC Veterinary Officer Notification Details 2017
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public service commission|
|Post Name||Veterinary Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Sports Officer and other posts|
|No. of Vacancies||142|
|Last date||31/01/2017 Extended to 06/02/2017|
|Job category||UP State Govt Jobs|
UPPSC Veterinary MO Jobs Recruitment 2017
For the desirable candidates who are looking for UPPSC jobs, the UPPSC latest notification is a good opportunity. The UPPSC published a notification to fill 142 vacancies in various posts. You can find the details of UPPSC recruitment such as age limit, education qualification, important dates on this website.
The details of Uttar Pradesh state govt. Jobs are available in Latest Employment News. Interested can apply online for UPPSC MO Jobs & Online Application link starts from 30th December 2016. The Last Date to submit the online application form for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is 31 January 2017.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancies Details – uppsc.up.nic.in
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Veterinary Medical officer||125|
|Deputy Director (Printing)||03|
|Total No. of Vacancies||142|
You can find the name of different posts and the no. of vacancies in the above table. Also get Latest UP Govt Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2017
We are providing just a piece of information here. You can find the educational qualifications of other posts in the official notification of UPPSC.
For Veterinary medical officer:
- The candidate must possess a degree in Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
For Deputy Director in Printing:
- The Aspirant should have a degree from a recognized university in printing technology.
- Working knowledge of Hindi in Dev Nagari script.
The Age Limit for all the UPPSC Veterinary MO Jobs is same.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years.
Other Details of UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Recruitment
- Pay Scale for Veterinary Medical Officer is Rs: 15600 to 39100/- with a grade pay of 5400.
- For Deputy Director in Printing, the Pay scale is Rs: 15600-39100/- with Rs: 6600 (grade pay).
- The Pay Scale for the post of Assistant Coach is Rs: 5200-20,200/- with 5400 Grade pay.
- For Deputy Director under Training division, the pay scale is Rs: 15600-39100/- with Rs: 6600 (Grade Pay).
To know the details of the pay scale for other posts check the official notification for UPPSC recruitment.
Important Dates of Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs
|Status of Application||Date|
|Advertisement Released Date||30/12/2016|
|Start date for online application||30/12/2016|
|Last date for online application||31/01/2017 Extended to 06/02/2017|
|Last date for application fee||27/01/2017|
Remember the above dates before applying for UPPSC recruitment.
The Uttar Pradesh Public service commission selects the candidates based on the following process.
- Screening Test.
Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Veterinary Medical Officer Syllabus & UPPSC VMO previous Papers.
You can find the category wise application fee details for UPPSC Recruitment in the below table.
|Other Backward Classes||Rs: 105/-|
UPPSC Recruitment Application form
The eligible candidates can follow the below steps while applying for UPPSC Veterinary MO Jobs. Fill all the details in the application form before the last date. Submit the hard copy of the UPPSC Application on or before 21-02-2017.
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment @ uppsc.up.nic.in ?
- Visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the Advertisement/ Notification on the left side.
- Read all the details of publication. Click on ‘Apply’ then a page will appear with various posts.
- Select the job which you are going to apply and register there.
- Fill all the primary details and submit the part-I application form. Then, you will be redirected to the payment gateway page.
- Make the payment and save the E-challan. Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the Part-II application form.
- Click on submit button and preview the application form.
- Save or Take a print out of the application form for further reference.
To apply online for Uttar Pradesh PSC VMO Jobs, please click on the link we enclosed.
UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer Online Application Form