- 1 UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – 54 Posts
- 2 UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 3 Uttar Pradesh PSC – uppsc.up.nic.in
- 3.1 UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Prelims Exam Pattern
- 3.2 Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Services Mains Exam Pattern
- 3.3 Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus for Prelims
- 3.4 UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus for Mains
- 3.5 Download UPPSC Syllabus for State Subordinate Services 2016
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has released. Here we provided the UPPSC Latest notifications, eligibility conditions, Uttar Pradesh PSC Syllabus, UPPSC Previous Papers, Uttar Pradesh PSC Results etc.
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – 54 Posts
UPPSC Jobs notification has released to recruit the 54 Candidates. Check the eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale etc here.
Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Name of the post: Drug Inspector posts
Number of Vacancies: 54 jobs
Category Type: State Government Jobs
Work Location: Uttar Pradesh
Application Method: Online
Last date: 9th September 2016
Age Limit: Check official notification
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Interview.
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Download the Uttar Pradesh Official Notification
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Uttar PPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus Details:
The Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State Subordinate Services Syllabus is available for download in our recruitment.guru website. Candidates who are appearing for this exam can check the UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus along with Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification inviting applications from eligible candidates into various posts. There are about 331 vacant positions according to the latest UP Employment News. Candidates who possess Graduation Degree from a recognised University or equivalent are eligible to apply to these posts. The last date for UPPSC Online Application submission is 11th February 2016.
Aspirants who have applied for these posts will be searching for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern. We are providing the Uttar Pradesh Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus & UPPCS Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus pdf is also available for download on this page. The Uttar Pradesh PCS Syllabus is available on the official website for download.
Candidates can refer our website for more updates regarding the Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016, UPPSC PCS Exam Important Dates, UPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Uttar Pradesh PSC Previous Papers etc.
Uttar Pradesh PSC – uppsc.up.nic.in
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is an approved organisation working under the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The UPPSC does all the necessary works for the development of the state. It appoints works to different departments in the state of UP for developing the state & people. The Uttar Pradesh PSC also does works for filling vacant positions in many departments in UP Government. The UPPSC releases notifications every year for the recruitment of capable candidates into various posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by Uttar Pradesh PSC. Eligible candidates who are interested in UP Government Jobs can apply to these posts through online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can check the authorised website for further details. The official website of Uttar Pradesh PSC is uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Prelims Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||I||General Studies I||100-150||200||2 Hrs|
|II||General Studies II||100-150||200||2 Hrs|
Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Services Mains Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||I||General Hindi||150||3 Hrs||Subjective|
|III||General Studies I||200||2 Hrs||Objective|
|IV||General Studies II||200||2 Hrs||Objective|
|V & VI||Optional I||200 each||3 Hrs each||Subjective|
|VII & VIII||Optional II||200 each||3 Hrs each||Subjective|
Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus for Prelims
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical & Social.
- Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance.
- Political System.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Public Policy.
- Rights issues.
- Economic and Social Development.
- Sustainable Development.
- Poverty Inclusion.
- Social Sector Initiatives.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology.
- Bio-diversity and Climate Change.
- General Science etc.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Elementary Mathematics.
- General English.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of Speech.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Punctuation and Spellings.
- Words Meanings.
- Vocabulary & Usage.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- General Hindi etc.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus for Mains
General Studies I:
- History of India-Ancient, Medieval, Modern.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture.
- Population, Environment and Urbanization in Indian Context.
- World Geography, Geography of India and its Natural Resources.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade, and Commerce.
- Specific Knowledge of U.P – Education, Culture, Agriculture, Trade Commerce, etc.
General Studies II:
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- General Mental Ability.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Graphs and Diagrams.
- Impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India etc.
- Literature and Culture.
- Social sphere.
- Political sphere.
- Science, Environment and Technology.
- Economic Sphere.
- Agriculture, Industry, and Trade.
- National and International Events.
- Natural Calamities, Landslide, Earthquake, Deluge, Drought.
- National Development programmes & projects etc.
The Syllabus for Optional Subjects is provided in the pdf file which is available for download by clicking on the link given below.
Download UPPSC Syllabus for State Subordinate Services 2016
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Name of the Exam: UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Exam.
No of posts: 331.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Direct Link to Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus PDF
Check the link given below for more Govt Exams Syllabi: