- 1 UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 Vacancy Details of UPSRLM Lucknow Recruitment 2015
- 3 UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 UP State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of UP SRLM Recruitment 2015
- 6 UPSRLM Results 2015
- 7 Download UPSRLM Manager Recruitment 2015 Notification
UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 Notification
UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 Notification has recently released in the month of September. UPSRLM has recently published this advertisement to fill 105 vacancies of Project Manager, District Manager, and other posts. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply these posts released under Uttar Pradesh SRLM Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for any of these posts on or before the last date. The notification of UPSRLM Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date of online application is 30th September 2015.
Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM) is a society formed under the aegis of Department of Rural Development. It was established to promote and improve livelihoods of the disadvantaged sections of the rural population of the state. It was registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. UPSRLM aims to create efficient and effective institutional platforms for rural people to increase household income. Every year it releases different notifications for recruitment of various posts. Recently it has released UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 notification for filling the vacancies of different posts. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can grab this opportunity.
UPSRLM is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 105 vacancies of different posts. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2015 notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these State Project Manager, Block Manager, and other posts before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.srlm.up.nic.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 will be mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of UPSRLM Lucknow Recruitment 2015
State Rural Livelihood Mission of Uttar Pradesh had been released notification for 105 posts through UPSRLM Lucknow Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for post wise Vacancy details of the recruitment. Refer the Notification for category wise vacancy details of UPSRLM Recruitment 2015.
|S.no.||Name of the post||No of posts|
|1.||State Project Manager– Social Inclusion||01|
|2.||State Project Manager– Livelihood||01|
|3.||Project Manager– Social Mobilisation||01|
|4.||Project Manager– Social Inclusion||01|
|5.||Project Manager– Micro Finance||01|
|6.||Project Manager– Financial Inclusion||01|
|7.||Project Manager– Training & Capacity Building||01|
|8.||Project Manager– Monitoring & Evaluation||01|
|9.||Project Manager– Livelihood||01|
|10.||Project Manager– Human Resources||01|
|11.||Project Manager– MIS||01|
|13.||District Manager– MIS||22|
|14.||District Manager– Livelihoods||22|
|15.||Block Manager– Social Mobilization & Capacity Building||10|
|16.||Block Manager– Financial Inclusion||10|
|17.||Block Manager– Social Development||10|
|18.||Block Manager– Livelihood||10|
UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these UPSRLM jobs in Uttar Pradesh released under UPSRLM Lucknow Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Age Limit of UPSRLM Manager Recruitment
Candidates applying for these UPSRLM jobs released under Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2015 should attain the below age limit.
- For District and Block level professionals, Maximum age: 40 years.
- For Young Professionals, Maximum age: 30 years.
- For State level position: No age limit.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different candidates as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of UPSRLM Notification
- For posts- 1 to 12: Candidates must have done Post Graduate degree or diploma in Rural Development/ Agriculture/ Management/ Business Administration from any recognized University or Institute.
- For posts- 16 to 18: Candidates must have completed Masters degree in Economics/ Business Management from any recognized University or Institute.
- For post-13: Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech in computers or MCA/MBA/MSW/ or PG Diploma in Rural Management.
- For posts -14 & 15: Candidates must have done PG or PG diploma in Management/ Social Science/ Economics or equivalent field.
UP State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission.
Official Website: www.srlm.up.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 105.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government.
- Last date for submission of online application: 30/09/2015.
UPSRLM Recruitment Online Application
Application form for these State Project Managers, Block Manager, and other posts released under UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 is available on our site given below. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The online application will be available on the site up to 30/09/2015.
- Written test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
- For posts- 1 & 2: Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 70,000/-.
- For posts- 3 to 11: Rs 50,000 – Rs 60,000/-.
- For posts- 13 & 14: Rs 40,000 – Rs 50,000/-.
- For remaining posts: Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000/-.
How to apply: Candidates applying for these UPSRLM Jobs released by UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps before applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given in our site for online application.
- Click on New Registration.
- Log in using your ID and password.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Take a print of the application form for future use.
Admit Cards of UP SRLM Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of the online application form, UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of UPSRLM Manager Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. UPSRLM will post the Admit cards of UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 on the website few days before the written test.
UPSRLM Results 2015
After the hiring process has completed, Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission will release the results of UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Project Managers, State Project Manager, and other posts should check the official website for results. The full details of UPSRLM Recruitment 2015 results will announce in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.
Download UPSRLM Manager Recruitment 2015 Notification