- 1 UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 UPSSSC Vacancy Details
- 3 UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 UP Lower Subordinate Services Examination 2015 Details
- 5 UPSSSC Lucknow Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
- 6 UPSSSC Results 2015
- 7 Download UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 Notification
UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 Notification
UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 Notification had been released recently in the month of October 2015. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has issued this recruitment notification to fill 296 Vacancies of Assistant Development Officer, Industrial Co-supervisor, Assistant Silk Development Officer, and other Posts. The candidates who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can make use of this UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Notification for various posts. Interested eligible candidates have to apply through online for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 at the official website. Online Application for UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 is available from 14th October 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) established in the year 1988. Headquarters of UPSSSC located at Lucknow. Every year it conducts recruitment for various posts for the selection of staff to work under Government of Uttar Pradesh. It releases recruitment notifications annually to fill available vacancies in various departments under UPSSSC. During the implementation of its Operations, UPSSSC has recently published the UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 for 602 mechanic and other various posts. Recently it has also come up with the UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment notification for the year 2015 to fill 296 various vacancies. Aspirants who wish to work in UP Government may apply for this UPSSSC Recruitment 2015. Last Date for Part I Registration of UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2015 is 31st October 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is inviting Applications from the Eligible candidates for Assistant Development Officer and Other Posts. Interested Candidates can check UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 Notification in our recruitment.guru website. You can also download the UPSSSC Recruitment Notification from the UPSSSC Official site. Online Registration for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 is available from 14/10/2015 to 04/11/2015 (Extended to 11/11/2015). Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 are available below.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details
UPSSSC has released the recruitment notification to recruit candidates for 296 various posts. Here we are giving the number of jobs available for each post. Please check the below table for post wise vacancies released under UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment Notification 2015.
Total Vacancies: 296 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Technical Assistant (various)||27 posts|
|2.||Cane Inspector||04 posts|
|3.||Legal Metrology Inspector||08 posts|
|4.||Compilation Officer||12 posts|
|5.||Translator (Urdu)||01 post|
|6.||Regions Performance Officer||07 posts|
|7.||Assistant Supervisor Rural Broadcasting||01 post|
|8.||Upper District Information Officer (Hindi&Urdu)||39 posts|
|9.||Scrutineer (English,Urdu,Hindi)||06 posts|
|10.||Law Assistant||01 post|
|11.||Assistant Superintendent||07 posts|
|13.||Physical Trainer||01 post|
|17.||Assistant Medical Record Officer||01 post|
|18.||Horticulture Inspector||01 post|
|19.||Assistant Development Officer||25 posts|
|20.||Assistant Silk Development Officer||25 posts|
|21.||Gram Sevak (Agriculture)||10 posts|
|22.||District Prohibition Officer||10 posts|
|23.||Industrial Cooperative Supervisor||42 posts|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who are applying for various jobs in UPSSSC, Lucknow should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The Eligibility Requirements for UPSSSC Recruitment are available on our website. These Eligibility conditions given on our site are as per the Eligibility Conditions given in UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Assistant Development Officer Recruitment
- For Asst Development Officer: Candidates should possess graduation from the any recognized university of India.
- For Industrial Co-Supervisor: Candidates should possess Graduation and training in cooperation with any recognized institute.
- For Asst. Sericulture Development Officer: Applicants should be B.Sc. (Biology) in which a paper of entomology or M.Sc. (Agriculture) or any other equivalent qualification passed from government recognized university.
Age Limit for UPSSSC Recruitment
Candidates applying for UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 should attain below age limits as on 01/07/2015.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
UP Lower Subordinate Services Examination 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 296 Posts.
Job Role: Various Posts.
Application Process: Online.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government.
- Written Exam.
- Starting Date for online Registration: 14/10/2015.
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 16/10/2015.
- Last Date for online Registration: 31/10/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 02/11/2015 (Extended to 09/11/2015).
- Last Date for submission of online application: 04/11/2015 (Extended to 11/11/2015).
UPSSSC Online Application
Eligible candidates can apply through online for UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 at the official website upsssc.gov.in from 14/10/2015 to 31/10/2015.
Instructions to Apply online:
- Log on to the official website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on Notifications/Advertisements.
- Click on Direct recruitment and read all the instructions carefully.
- Select Online Application -> Candidate registration.
- Select the Online Application for “Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination”.
- Fill the form with all the details.
- Submit the application and click on Generate E-Challan.
- Pay the fee and submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application for future reference.
To Apply online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 click on below link
UPSSSC Lucknow Recruitment 2015 Admit Cards
The candidates who have applied for UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment are eligible to download the UPSSSC exam admit cards. As per UPSSSC Recruitment notification, you have to apply on or before 31st October 2015. You have to apply through online mode only. Before the exam, the UPSSSC will release the admit cards on their official website. Candidates will be intimated through email or SMS about UPSSSC Admit Cards releasing Dates.
UPSSSC Results 2015
UPSSSC will release the results after conducting the exam/interview. Candidates who have attended the exam for UPSSSC Asst Development Officer Recruitment 2015 should check the results from the official website. The information about UPSSSC Results releasing dates will be announced on our website. So keep Visit our site for more latest UPSSSC Recruitment Notifications.