- 1 UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 @ www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Vacancies – UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2017
- 1.2 UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria – UPSSSC Jobs
- 1.3 UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 – UPSSSC Jr Assistant jobs
- 1.4 UPSSSC Online Application 2017 – UPSSSC Junior Asst Jobs
- 1.5 UPSSSC Jobs Important Dates for Jr Assistant Posts
- 2 Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 3 UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details – UPSSSC Jobs
UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for Junior Assistant posts with 548 vacancies. Interested cum eligible candidates can check the details of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Vacancies. Job seekers must apply for these UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Jobs through Online Mode only. The UPSSSC Online Applications are available on online from 22nd December 2016 to 12th January 2017. Candidates have to pay the application fee between 24th December 2016 to 14th January 2017. Applicants must submit the hard copies of applications before 16th January 2017.
UPSSSC Job Openings – UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Jobs
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Vacanices||548 posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 @ www.upsc.gov.in
Aspirants who are looking for latest Govt jobs in UP can utilize this UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017.Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection has released a recruitment notification under the Advertisement 26-exam/2016. The main aim of this UPSSSC Notification is to enroll the skilled candidates on 548 Vacancies of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the recruitment of UPSSSC Jr Assistant jobs can check the vacancy details and required eligibility. Eligible aspirants can apply for this latest UPSSSC Jobs through Online. Applicants should complete the UPSSSC Online Application Process on or before 12th January 2016.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection has published an Employment News of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment in the month of December 2016. Thus it is great news for the job hunters who are fighting for the government jobs. Therefore, further details about UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Recruitment 2017 Notification, vacancies, eligibility, fee, selection process, the online application details are available here. Stay tuned with our Recruitment.guru site for latest Central & State Government Jobs Notification updates.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Vacancies – UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||Category||Vacancies|
UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria – UPSSSC Jobs
The Age limit for UPSSSC Junior Asst Jobs should be as follows as on 01/07/2016.
- Minimum:18 years.
- Maximum: 40 years.
- Refer UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 Jr Assistant jobs Notification for relaxation details.
- Candidates must have completed the 12th/equivalent from recognized board or institution.
- The typing speed upto 25 WPM & 30 WPM in Hindi & English.
- Applicants must have the CCC/equivalent certificate from recognized board or institution.
- Check UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification for any doubts regarding the eligibility.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 – UPSSSC Jr Assistant jobs
The Applicants have to pay the application fee while applying for UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Jobs.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 185/-.
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 25/-.
Note: There is no application fee applicable for SC/ST Candidates.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Selection:
- Written Test.
The Selected candidates of UPSSSC Junior Asst Jobs will get a monthly pay as follows.
- Salary: Rs 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-.
UPSSSC Online Application 2017 – UPSSSC Junior Asst Jobs
The online application for UPSSSC Jr Assistant jobs released under UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 is available here. So, the eligible aspirants can click on the apply online link. Fill the UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Jobs application and submit it before the last date.
How to apply for UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Recruitment 2017?
- Visit UPSSSC website www.upsc.gov.in Or.
- Download the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs Notification given below.
- Read carefully the advt for instructions and requirements that are needed to apply.
- If eligible, click on the apply online link.
- Fill the application and make fee payment.
- Submit the Jr Assistant jobs form after verifying details.
- Take printouts of the application and send the form with relevant documents to the address mentioned in below provided Notification.
UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 Online Application Link
UPSSSC Jobs Important Dates for Jr Assistant Posts
|The Date of Online Application Commencement||22nd December 2016|
|Closing date for the Online Registration||12th January 2017|
|Last date for Submitting the Application fee||14th January 2017|
|Closing date for offline Application Form Submission||16th January 2017|
Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification
Follow our website for latest updates on UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017.
UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 04(Exam)/ 2016 to fill 5274 vacancies of Junior Assistant posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply for these posts released under UPSSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UPSSSC jobs through Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsssc.gov.in for more details regarding the UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Recruitment 2016. The UPSSSC Online application will be available from 10th February 2016 to 4th March 2016. Other details like UPSSSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSSSC Lucknow Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details – UPSSSC Jobs
Name of the post: Junior Assistant.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for UPSSSC Lucknow Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Junior Asst Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed 12th/ Intermediate Examination or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Applicants must have a typing speed of 25 words per minute(wpm) and 30 words per minute(wpm) in Hindi & English and also have the DOEACC certificate.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant Posts.
No of posts: 5274.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Typing Test.
- Starting date for filling online application: 10/02/2016.
- Last date for payment of fee through challan: 02/03/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application form: 04/03/2016.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
UPSSSC Online Application – www.upsssc.gov.in
Application form for these Kanistha Sahayak Jobs released under UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 10th February 2016. Kindly open the UPSSSC online form of 04(Exam)/ 2016 from the given link and submit it before the due date. The UPSSSC online application form will be available on the site up to 4th March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
UPSSSC Jr Asst Syllabus
Aspirants who have applied for this Junior Assistant posts will be waiting for the updates of UPSSSC Jr Asst Syllabus, UPSSSC Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016. The direct link for UPSSSC Kanistha Sahayak Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.
UPSSSC Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board will release the results of UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for this Kanishta Sahayak(JA) jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of UPSSSC results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.