- 1 UPSSSC Notification 2015
- 2 UPSSSC Vacancy Details
- 3 UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 UPSSSC Notification 2015 Details
- 5 UPSSSC Admit Cards 2015
- 6 UPSSSC Results 2015
- 7 Download UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2015
UPSSSC Notification 2015
UPSSSC Notification 2015 was released recently in the month of September 2015. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has issued this recruitment notification for filling 1752 Vacancies of Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Dental Hygienist, Dental Hygienist, Physiotherapy Technician & Nurse Posts. The candidates who are searching for Latest Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can make use of UPSSSC Notification for various posts. Interested eligible candidates have to apply through online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 at the official website. Online Application for UP Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment 2015 is available from 11th September 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) established in the year 1988. It’s headquarters located at Lucknow. Every year it conducts recruitment for various posts for the selection of staff to work under Government of Uttar Pradesh. It releases recruitment notifications annually to fill available vacancies in various departments under UPSSSC. Recently it came up with UPSSSC notification for the year 2015 to fill 1752 various vacancies. Aspirants who wish to work in UP Government may apply for this UPSSSC Recruitment 2015. Last Date to apply online for UP SSSC Recruitment for the year 2015 is 3rd October 2015.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for Pharmacist, Lab Technician, and other posts. Interested candidates can check UPSSSC Notification 2015 in our recruitment.guru website. You can also download the complete Notification from the Official UPSSSC website. The Official website where you can get the UPSSSC Notification and online Application for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 is upsssc.gov.in. Online registration for UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission recruitment 2015 is available from 11/09/2015 to 03/10/2015. Remaining details like eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, etc. of UPSSC notification 2015 are available below.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details
UPSSSC has released the recruitment notification to recruit candidates for 1752 various posts. Here we are giving the number of jobs available for each post. Please check the below table for post wise vacancies released under UPSSSC Notification 2015.
Total Vacancies: 1752 posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Lab Technician||450 posts|
|2.||X-Ray Technician||403 posts|
|3.||Physiotherapy Technician||15 posts|
|4.||Dental Hygienist||165 posts|
|6.||Pharmacist (Homeopathy)||02 posts|
|7.||Pharmacist (Ayurved)||01 post|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for various jobs in UPSSSC, Lucknow should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility for UPSSSC Recruitment is available on our website. These Eligibility conditions based on the Eligibility criteria as given in UPSSSC Notification.
Educational Qualification for UP Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment
- For Lab Technician: Candidates should possess Intermediate with Diploma in Laboratory Technician course.
- For X-Ray Technician: Candidates should possess Diploma in X-Ray Technician.
- For Physiotherapy Technician: Candidates should possess Intermediate with Science & 09 months training certificate in Physiotherapy Technician.
- For Dental Hygienist: Candidates should possess Intermediate (Science-Biology group) Diploma in Dental Hygiene.
Refer the UPSSSC notification for remaining posts.
Age Limit for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment
Candidates applying for UPSSSC recruitment 2015 should attain below age limits as on 01/07/2015 according to UPSSSC Notification.
For S.No.1 to 6 Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
For S.No.7 & 8 posts:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
UPSSSC Notification 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 1752 Posts.
Job Role: Various Posts.
Application Process: Online.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government.
- Written Exam.
Candidates have to pay the Application fee through E-Challan deposited at any of the branches of State Bank of India.
- For General & OBC: Rs. 105/- (80+25/- (processing fee)).
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 65/- (40+25/- (processing fee)).
- For PWD Candidates: Rs. 25/- (processing fee).
- Starting Date for online Registration: 11/09/2015.
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 14/09/2015.
- Last Date for online Registration: 03/10/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 05/10/2015.
- Last Date for submission of online application: 07/10/2015.
UPSSSC Online Application
Eligible candidates can apply through online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 at the official website upsssc.gov.in from 11/09/2015 to 07/10/2015.
Instructions to Apply online:
- Log on to the official website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on Notifications/Advertisements.
- Click on Direct recruitment and read all the instructions carefully.
- Select Online Application -> Candidate registration.
- Fill the application with all the details.
- Submit the application and click on Generate E-Challan.
- Pay the fee and submit the application form.
- Take printout of the application for future reference.
To Apply online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 click on below link
UPSSSC Admit Cards 2015
The candidates who have applied for UPSSSC exam are eligible to download the UPSSSC Recruitment admit cards. As per UPSSSC notification, you have to apply on or before 7th October 2015. You have to apply through online mode only. Before the exam, the UPSSSC will release the admit cards on their official website. Candidates will be intimated through email or SMS about UPSSSC Admit Cards releasing Dates.
UPSSSC Results 2015
UPSSSC will release the results after conducting the exam/interview. Candidates who have attended the UPSSSC Lucknow Recruitment 2015 should check the results from the official website. The information about UPSSSC Results releasing dates will be announced on our website. So keep Visit our site for more latest UPSSSC Notifications.