UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 -17 Notification recently released with 292 Vacancies on 7th November 2016. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board has published this advertisement to fill Instructor & Lab Assistant Posts & Other Jobs. Eligible candidates who are interested in applying for UPSSSC Jobs have to apply through Online. The Online application for UPSSSC Lab Assistant jobs commences from 7th November 2016. The last date to submit the applications will be on 28th November 2016. – www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Recruitment @ upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Combined Technical Service (General Recruitment) Examination
Aspirants who were searching for latest Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can utilize this UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016. Candidates, before they apply must check eligibility conditions for the given post at UPSSSC. If they meet those requirements anyone can apply for UPSSSC Jr Lab Assistant Jobs. Therefore, Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UPSSSC jobs through UPSSSC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsssc.gov.in for more details regarding the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016. So, check UPSSSC Upcoming Vacancy details given below.
Here we provided UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Exam Notification details. Interested job seekers of UPSSSC Vacancy have to apply before the deadline. Therefore for further details about UPSSSC Jr Lab Asst recruitment 2016 Notification, Exam Date, UPSSSC Vacancy details, Check out the latest UPSSSC Recruitment.
UPSSSC Job Openings 2016 – UPSSSC Lab Assistant Jobs
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.|
|Vacant Posts||292 Posts.|
|Post Name||Instructor, Lab Assistant, and Other jobs.|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh.|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs.|
UPSSSC Jr Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016 Details has tabulated above. The Aspirants can get all the Latest News about State Government employment and Central Govt jobs in Employment News page of recruitment.guru website.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details – UPSSSC Instructor Jobs
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Age Limit Requirement|
|Instructor Leather Work||01||18 – 40 years|
|Raj Instructor/ Instructor of Civil Work||11||18 – 40 years|
|Instructor Power Looms Machine Maintenance||02||18 – 40 years|
|Instructor Drawing and Printing||02||18 – 40 years|
|Instructor Weaving||04||18 – 40 years|
|Instructor Soap Phenyl||01||18 – 40 years|
|Havaldar Instructor||24||18 – 40 years|
|X-Ray Technician||02||18 – 40 years|
|Pharmacist (Compounder)||55||18 – 40 years|
|Laboratory Assistant (Biochemistry)||02||21 – 40 years|
|Laboratory Assistant (Physiology)||02||21 – 40 years|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry)||01||21 – 40 years|
|Laboratory Assistant (Food Technology)||02||21 – 40 years|
|Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology)||01||21 – 40 years|
|Pharmacist||13||18 – 40 years|
|Craft Trainer||43||18 – 40 years|
|Nurse/ Compounder/ Hostel Warden||07||18 – 40 years|
|Tracer (Anurekhak)||01||21 – 40 years|
|Physiotherapist||01||21 – 40 years|
|Cinema Operator Cum Publicity Assistant||18||18 – 40 years|
|Junior Lab Assistant||99||18 – 40 years|
|Overall Vacancies||292 Posts|
Hence UPSSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment Vacancy details are tabulate above. Refer UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment Eligibility details down the page.
UPSSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria – UPSSSC Jobs
Candidates applying for UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Recruitment 2016-17 must following below eligibility requirements. If they meet those conditions any aspirant can apply for these jobs. Therefore, check UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Exam Eligibility as given below.
Age Limit for UPSSSC Instructor Jobs
- Check age limit requirements in above UPSSSC Vacancy table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment
Combined Technical Services General Recruitment Examination 2016
- UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Jobs: Possess High School/ Degree/ Diploma or ITI in the relevant discipline with a minimum aggregate of marks from any Recognized Board/ University. Should have Three years experience as Instructor/ Trainer.
- Check UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Recruitment Notification for posts wise educational requirements to apply for UPSSSC Instructor Jobs.
Application fee for UPSSSC Recruitment
Applicants of UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment have to pay the application fee as follows:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 185/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 25/-.
- Pay the UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Recruitment fee through Online.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 – UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Exam
UP SSSC Jobs Selection Process
Aspirants who were applying for UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment 2016-17 will be selected based on the following process.
UPSSSC Combined Technical Asst & Asst Instructor jobs Selection
- Written Exam.
Pay Scale for UPSSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment
Individuals who got placed in UPSSSC Recruitment 2016-17 will get salary as follows:
- Havaldar Instructor: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2000/-.
- Pharmacist: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2000/-.
- Junior Lab Assistant: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/- for UPSSSC Lab Assistant jobs.
- Click on below given UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Jobs notification link for other posts salary details.
UPSSSC Online Application – UP SSSC Jobs
Application form for these UPSSSC Instructor Jobs released under UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 is given below. Click on apply online link for UPSSSC Lab Assistant Jobs. Fill the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission application and submit the form before the due date. Apply UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Exam before 24th November 2016.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016-17:
- Initially, Open the UPSSSC Official website for official website.
- Then, download the UPSSSC Recruitment notification from there or directly download the Notification given below.
- Read the notification carefully before applying for UPSSSC Vacancy.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application link given for UPSSSC Upcoming Vacancy.
- Fill the Combined Technical Service Recruitment form for the UPSSSC Jobs in the given format without mistakes.
- After that, upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature as mentioned in official notification of UPSSSC.
- Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment before the last date as mentioned by the UPSSSC Boards.
- Now, Submit the UPSSSC Online form after verifying filled application.
- Take a printout of UPSSSC application form for Lab Assistant jobs for future reference.
UPSSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment Application Link, Click below link.
UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Exam Application form
UPSSSC Exam Dates – UPSSSC Combined Technical Service Recruitment
|UPSSSC Notification released date||7th November 2016.|
|Payment of Application fee Starting date||9th November 2016.|
|Last date for Online registeration||24th November 2016.|
|Final call for payment of fee||26th November 2016.|
|Closing date for submission of application||28th November 2016.|
Download UPSSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF