- 1 UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Vacancy Details – UPSSSC Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 UP Subordinate Service Selection Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 UPSSSC Syllabus
- 1.4 UPSSSC Result 2016
- 1.5 Download UPSSSC Notification 2016 – Advt. no. 05(Exam)/ 2016
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 1st February. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 05(Exam)/2016 to fill 683 vacancies of Stenographer and Personal Assistant posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply for these posts released under UPSSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UPSSSC jobs through UP Subordinate Service Selection Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsssc.gov.in for more details regarding the UPSSSC Notification 2016. The UPSSSC Online application will be available from 10th February 2016 to 4th March 2016. Other details like UPSSSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSSSC Lucknow Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Vacancy Details – UPSSSC Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||General||SC||ST||OBC|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for UPSSSC Steno Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Lucknow Recruitment
- Stenographer: Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination or equivalent from any recognized Board and steno speed of 80 wpm & typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
- Personal Assistant: Aspirants must have passed 12th class from any recognized Board.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
UP Subordinate Service Selection Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Steno & PA Posts.
No of posts: 683.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Starting date for filling online application: 10/02/2016.
- Last date for payment of fee through challan: 02/03/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application form: 04/03/2016.
- Stenographer: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,800/-.
- Personal Assistant: Rs. 9,300/‐ to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
UPSSSC Online Application – www.upsssc.gov.in
Application form for these Personal Assistants and Stenographer Jobs released under UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 is available on our site from attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 10th February 2016. Kindly open the UPSSSC online form from the given link and submit it before the due date. The UPSSSC online application form will be available on the site up to 4th March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Aspirants who have applied for this Stenographer and PA posts will be waiting for the updates of UPSSSC Steno Syllabus, UPSSSC Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016. The direct link for UPSSSC Stenographer Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon on our site.
UPSSSC Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board will release the results of UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have applied for this Steno & PA posts can check the official site for results. The complete details of UPSSSC results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.