- 1 UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – UPSSSC Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of UPSSSC Urdu Translator Jobs – www.upsssc.gov.in
- 1.2 UPSSSC Urdu Translator Notification 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of May 2016. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has published this advertisement under the advt no. 10(Exam)/ 2016 to fill 66 vacancies of Urdu Translator cum Jr Asst (Urdu Anuvadak Saha Kaniksth Sahayak) posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply for these UPSSSC Urdu Translator Jobs released under UPSSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UPSSSC Jr Asst Jobs through UPSSSC Urdu Anuvadak Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.upsssc.gov.in for more details regarding the UPSSSC Jobs. The Detailed UPSSSC Urdu Translator Notification is available below. The UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online application will be available from 23rd May 2016 to 13th June 2016. Other details like UPSSSC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UPSSSC Urdu Translator cum Jr Asst Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – UPSSSC Jobs
Name of the Post: Urdu Translator cum Jr Asst (Urdu Anuvadak Saha Kaniksth Sahayak).
Total Vacancies: 66 Posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSSSC Urdu Translator Jobs – www.upsssc.gov.in
Age Limit for UPSSSC Urdu Anuvadak Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for UPSSSC Urdu Translator Jobs have to attain the below age limit as on 01.07.2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for UPSSSC Urdu Translator cum Jr Asst Recruitment
- Applicants must complete 12th Class with Urdu as a Subject from a reputed Board.
UPSSSC Urdu Translator Notification 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in.
Name of the Post: Urdu Translator cum Jr Asst (Urdu Anuvadak Saha Kaniksth Sahayak) Posts.
No of Vacancies: 66 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for UPSSSC Urdu Translator Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
Application Fee: Candidates who wish to apply for UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Application fee through e-Challan or Online mode (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card). Category wise fee details is available below.
- For Unreserved/OBC: Rs 185/-.
- For SC/ST: Rs 95/-.
- For Physically Handicapped: Rs 25/-.
Pay Scale: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of 2,000/- per month.
UPSSSC Urdu Anuvadak Important Dates:
- Starting date for filling online application: 23/05/2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application form (part -1): 09/06/2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application form (part -2): 13/06/2016.
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 25/05/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 11/06/2016.
UPSSSC Online Application – www.upsssc.gov.in
Application form for these UPSSSC Urdu Translator Jobs released under UPSSSC Urdu Translator cum Jr Asst Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online for UPSSSC Jobs will be active from 23rd May 2016. Kindly open the UPSSSC Urdu Translator Online Form from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Last Date to Submit UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application is 13th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for UPSSSC Jr Asst Jobs, Click below link.