THDC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online | 65 Junior Engineer & Director Vacancies. Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC) has released an employment notice. There are 65+ vacancies are allocated for Junior Engineer & Director posts. Interested candidates can start applying for THDC jobs from 08th February 2021.
THDC Recruitment 2021
Applicants who are interested in the THDC Jobs 2021 can check the eligibility details on this page. Totally there are two job applications that have been updated. Aspirants who are interested in the Junior Engineer posts can apply on or before the last date 28th February 2021. Candidates who are applying for the Director posts can apply on or before the last date 20th April 2021. Further information such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary, age limit, Syllabus, and other details are given below.
THDC Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer & Director|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||08th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2021 & 20th April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh|
TDHC Vacancy 2021 Details
- Director – Various
- Civil Engineering – 30
- Electrical Engineering – 15
- Mechanical Engineering – 10
- Electronics Engineering – 05
- Information Technology (IT) – 05
- Total – 65
Eligibility Criteria for Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Recruitment 2021
- Jr Engineer – 3 Yrs Full-Time Regular Diploma/ 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
- UR/EWS Age Limit – 27 years
- OBC(NCL) Age Limit – 30 years
- SC/ST Age Limit – 32 years
- General, OBC (NCL) and EWS – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex Servicemen/Departmental Candidates – No Fee
THDC Salary for Junior Engineer & Director:
- Junior Engineer – Selected candidates will be placed at minimum basic pay of Rs. 29,200/- in the pay scale of Rs. 29,200-3%- 1,19,000(IDA) as Junior Engineer Trainee.
The Selection Process for THDC Jobs are as follows:
- Written test
How to apply for THDC JE Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who are willing to apply for the THDC India Limited Recruitment should go through the eligibility criteria. Aspirants after satisfying the eligibility can apply for the post.
- Click on the THDC Notification Link provided below.
- Download the THDC Junior Engineer & Director notification
- Read all the eligibility details and confirm the eligibility
- Now click the Application form and enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required certificate copies listed below.
- Finally, submit the THDC application form
Important Dates for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date to Apply||08th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for Junior Engineer||28th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for Director||20th April 2021|
Important Links for THDC JE Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||Junior Engineer | Director|
|Application Form||Apply Online Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited
The Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited is a Joint Venture of the Uttar Pradesh. The initial mandate of THDCIL was to develop, operate and maintain the 2,400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex (comprising of 1000 MW Tehri Dam & HPP, 1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Plant & 400 MW Koteshwar HEP) and other Hydro Projects. The total installed capacity of THDCIL presently is 1513 MW. THDCIL has two Hydro generating stations namely Tehri Stage-I (4X250 MW) and Koteshwar HEP (4X100 MW) and two operational Wind Power Projects in Gujarat, one at Patan (25X2 MW) and another at Devbhoomi Dwarika (65+X2.1 MW).
The Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company have been modified to reflect the current business reality of projects outside Bhagirathi valley. The object clause has been amended to incorporate the development of Conventional/ Non-conventional/ Renewable sources of Energy and River Valley Projects. At present, the company has four power plants in operation namely Tehri Dam (1000 MW), Koteshwar Dam (400 MW), 50 MW Wind project in Patan (Gujarat) and 62 MW Wind project in Dwarka (Gujarat). Besides, more than 10 projects are under various stages of construction. The new project of THDC Ltd, which is a 1320 MW Thermal power project, is coming up near Dussehera village which is near to Khurja, District Bulandshahr.