THDC Recruitment 2018 – 19 – Apply for 40 Engineer Trainee Posts:
THDC Recruitment 2018: Here comes the latest Notification for the Job Aspirants. And that is the Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited has published the Vacancies for 40 Engineering Graduates positions in many disciplines. Furthermore, the interested applicants can start to apply for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2018. before that, read all the necessary eligibility criteria required to apply for THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018. Also, the last date to submit the application is 31st January 2018 @ thdc.gov.in.
THDC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDC)|
|Name of the Posts||Engineer Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||40 Vacancies|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||05th January 2018|
|Last Date||31st January 2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
THDC India Ltd Recruitment through GATE 2018 Vacancy Details:
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Engineering Trainee (Mechanical)||10|
|2||Engineering Trainee (Civil)||15|
|3||Engineering Trainee (Electrical)||15|
THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Eligibility Details:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for THDC Recruitment 2018 Notification, must fulfil the educational qualification and other eligibility criteria. Furtherly, applicants can find all details here.
THDC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- Applicants must have completed their B.Tech/B.E in the relevant field from the recognised university or should be approved by AICTE with minimum 65% of marks.
To get more detailed information kindly refer the official notification.
THDC Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
Applicants must meet following age limit as per the rules.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 3o years.
Also, upper age relaxation facility is provided as follows,
- For OBC candidates – 3 years of age relaxation is given.
- For the SC/ST – age relaxation of 5 years.
- Pwd applicants – more than 10 years.
Refer the official notification to get more detailed information about age relaxation criteria.
THDC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected based on their GATE Exams scores. Also, Medical Fitness Test will be conducted by the Authority of the THDC Board.
Application Fee for THDC Recruitment 2018:
The applicants applying for THDC India Limited Recruitment 2018 have to pay the application fees as follows,
- General Candidates – Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/ – No Fees.
Pay Scale for THDC Recruitment 2018:
Applicants who are selected for Engineer Trainee post in THDC will get the best pay for their jobs.
- Rs.20, 600-3% -46,500/- during training period. After that, Sr. Engineers will get a pay scale of Rs. 24,900-3%-50,000/-.
How to Apply for Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited THDC Careers 2018:
- Initially, all the applicants must visit the THDC official website – www.thdc.gov.in.
- After that, on the home page of THDC click on the recruitment tab present in the top left corner.
- Then, select the THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 official notification and download it from there.
- Or Just click on the official notification link below and download it.
- Afterwards, read all the terms and conditions and other details carefully.
- Next, all the eligible applicants must click on the Online Application Link.
- Furthermore, enter all the details correctly for the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2018.
- Moreover, make the application fee payments if mentioned for your category.
- lastly, check whether your THDC Online Application Form and submit it before the last date through online mode.
- Last but not the least, take the print out of the duly filled online application form for future reference.
THDC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st January 2018|
THDC Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Official Advertisement Notification||Download|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
About Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited:
The Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited is a Joint Venture of the Uttar Pradesh. The initial mandate of THDCIL was to develop, operate and maintain the 2,400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex (comprising of 1000 MW Tehri Dam & HPP, 1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Plant & 400 MW Koteshwar HEP) and other Hydro Projects. The total installed capacity of THDCIL presently is 1513 MW. THDCIL has two Hydro generating stations namely Tehri Stage-I (4X250 MW) and Koteshwar HEP (4X100 MW) and two operational Wind Power Projects in Gujarat, one at Patan (25X2 MW) and another at Devbhoomi Dwarika (30X2.1 MW).
The Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company have been modified to reflect the current business reality of projects outside Bhagirathi valley. The object clause has been amended to incorporate the development of Conventional/ Non-conventional/ Renewable sources of Energy and River Valley Projects.At present, the company has four power plants in operation namely Tehri Dam (1000 MW), Koteshwar Dam (400 MW), 50 MW Wind project in Patan (Gujarat) and 62 MW Wind project in Dwarka (Gujarat). Besides, more than 10 projects are under various stages of construction. Tehri PSP (1000 MW) and Vishnugad-Pipalkoti HEP (444 MW) are at the advance stage and are expected to commission by 2018. The new project of THDC Ltd, which is 1320 MW Thermal power project, is coming up near Dussehera village which is near to Khurja, District Bulandshahr.
More Achievements of THDC India Limited:
The THDC has made several achievements. Among them, The THDC Corporation has grown into a multi-Project Organization, with Projects spread over various States as well as neighbouring country, Bhutan. THDCIL presently has a portfolio of 14 projects totalling to an installed capacity of 5719 MW under various stages of implementation/development. Additionally, The 1,000 MW Tehri Power Station was commissioned by THDCIL in 2006-07.
The Tehri Project is multipurpose Project providing electricity to the Northern Region, Irrigation benefits to Uttar Pradesh, and Drinking Water to NCT of Delhi and U.P. Due to regulated releases from the Tehri storage reservoir, the existing downstream hydro projects of the State are also benefiting by way of augmentation in generation at no additional cost to them. THDCIL is consistently profit making company since commissioning of Tehri Dam & HPP in the year 2006-07.