UCOST Recruitment 2018 : Great news for the residence of Uttarakhand. The officials of Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology have announced the job details for the post of SRF, Lab Asst, Field Trainer, Field Asst . The DTE Jobs 2018 has 06 vacant seats to be occupy. The job location for selected applicants is in Uttarakhand. However interested and eligible contenders can submit their application form on or before 08th June 2018. For more details refer the table.
UCOST Recruitment 2018
|Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology|
06 – SRF, Lab Asst, Field Trainer, Field Asst
|Post Name||SRF, Lab Asst, Field Trainer, Field Asst|
|No of Vacancy||06|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 years|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Government Jobs|
|Click Here for Official Notification|
New Jobs in Uttarakhand State. Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology has released UCOST Recruitment 2017 notification. There are 15 vacancies released through this Notification for the Laboratory Assistants and Sampling Assistant Posts. Aspirants who want to apply for UCOST Career 2017 should apply through Offline mode. Job Hunters can apply for Various Lab & Sampling Asst. Posts before the last date. Aspirants can apply for the Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology Recruitment 2017 from the official website @ www.ucost.in.
UCOST Career 2017 Notification 15 vacancies @ ucost.in
UCOST Notification 2017 is released today. Aspirants in search for Sarkari Naukri can apply for Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology 2017 Jobs. Job Seekers will get age relaxation time based on the reservation as per Government of Uttarakhand Board. Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology is inviting 15 Eligible Aspirants to fill the vacancies of Various Laboratory Assistant and Sampling Assistant Posts in UCOST Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017. Applicants will get a huge pay scale as per Government of India Norms. Applicants must have completed their graduation degree to get placed in Uttarakhand State COST as per UCOST Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Aspirants trying for Government Jobs, this is the best opportunity that you can use. Candidates who are willing to work in UCOST can apply for UCOST Uttarakhand Vacancies 2017. Job Seekers are selected for these Jobs based on the Interview process. Individuals keep on reading this article to know more about information about Eligibility criteria and many other details. The source from Employment News is that candidates applying for UCOST Recruitment 2017 must walk-in for the interview before the last date mentioned below. Aspirants can get more information about Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology Recruitment 2017 in the detailed method below.
UCOST Recruitment 2017 Uttarakhand Details
|Name of the Organisation||Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology (UCOST).|
|Name of the Posts||Laboratory Assistants & Sampling Assistants Posts.|
|Total No. of Posts||15 posts.|
|Mode of Application||Walk-in Interview.|
|Walk-in Interview Date||15th July 2017|
|Job Type||Uttarkhand Government Jobs|
UCOST Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Laboratory Assistants.||02 Posts.|
|2.||Sampling Assistants.||13 Posts.|
Job Seekers Apply for Various Laboratory and Sampling Assistant posts can look at the Vacancies in the above table.
Eligibility Criteria for UCOST Jobs 2017
Candidates who want to work in Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology Recruitment 2017 must meet the following Eligibility Criteria.
- Laboratory Assistants Posts: Candidates applying for the above Laboratory Assistants posts must hold graduation degree with Chemistry as one main subject.
- Sampling Assistants Posts: Candidates applying for the above Sampling Assistants posts must have passed 12th / Intermediate with Science Group with Chemistry as one main subject.
Please refer the official advertisement to check the post wise age limit.
Individuals who want to be a part of UCOST Recruitment 2017 must undergo below Selection procedure.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates applying for various posts under UCOST Jobs 2017 will not have to pay any Application Fee.
Qualified Aspirants will get a huge Pay Scale as per Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology.
How To Apply For UCOST Notification 2017
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology (UCOST) i.e www.ucost.in
- On the home page, you will find Recruitment page.
- Click On UCOST Recruitment 2017.
- There you will find the Official Notification for the post which you are applying for.
- Click on that Notification and read it carefully.
- Attend walk-in Interview to the following mentioned address on 15th July 2017.
- The Interview time is between 10 AM to 2 PM.
Venue of the Interview:
Uttarakhand State Council Science & Technology,
Dham, Jhgjra, Via Prem Nagar,
- Date & Time of the Walk-in Interview: 15th July 2017 at 10 AM to 2 PM.
Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology Recruitment 2017 – Official Notification
UCOST Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology Recruitment Notification 2017 is available at the official website www.ucost.in. There are 72 Project Staff Posts in the department. Eligible and interested individuals can attend Walkin Interview on the scheduled dates i..e, 13th April 2017. Candidates can check the UCOST Recruitment 2017 Notification from the following sections.
UCOST Recruitment 2017 Notification www.ucost.in
Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology has recently dispatched the Notification for the 72 Chemists, Assistants, Project Manager posts. 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree completed individuals can apply for the UCOST Jobs 2017. It is the Latest Employment News of March 2017. Hence, try to utilize the latest career opportunity available under the UCOST Recruitment 2017 Notification. The application form for the 72 posts of Chemists, Assistants, Project Manager is available on this page. Eligible candidates can attend the walkin interview on 13th April 2017.
UCOST 72 Project Staff Vacancies Notification
Latest UCOST Recruitment Notification is available at the official website www.ucost.in. Recently, Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology has dispatched the UCOST Project Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification. Eligible and eminent individuals for the Latest Employment Advertisement in UCOST Dehradun Recruitment 2017 can get the complete details at www.ucost.in. Shortlisted individuals in the Walkin interview process are eligible to receive the salary of Rs. 12,000 pm for Chemists posts and Rs. 6,800 pm for Sampling Assistant posts.
UCOST Recruitment 2017 Career www.ucost.in
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand State Council for Science & Technology (UCOST)|
|Post Name||Project Staff posts|
|Total No. of Posts||72 Posts|
|Job Location||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Walkin Interview Date||13/04/2017|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
Vacancy at www.ucost.in UCOST Vacancy
|Sno||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Total Vacancies||72 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for the UCOST Chemists, Assistants, Project Manager jobs
Educational Qualification for the UCOST Project Staff Jobs:
- Chemists posts: M.Sc. Chemistry or Graduation with Chemistry and min. 3 Years Experience in Water Quality Analysis.
- Laboratory Assistants Posts: Graduation with Chemistry as one of the subject.
- For the remaining posts educational criteria, refer the UCOST Recruitment 2017 Project Staff Posts notification.
Age Limit for the UCOST Vacancies 2017:
- The age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the Uttarakhand Govt Jobs Norms and regulations.
- Refer the Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology Notification 2017 for the age details.
The eligible and eminent individuals for the Vacancy at www.ucost.in UCOST Vacancy have to attend the Walkin interview on the scheduled dates.
Pay Scale for the Uttarakhand UCOST Jobs:
- Chemists posts: Rs. 12,000 pm
- Laboratory Assistants posts: Rs. 7,200 pm
- Sampling Assistants posts: Rs. 6,000 pm
- Project Manager posts: Rs. 33,600 pm
How to apply for the Uttarakhand UCOST Chemists, Assistants Recruitment 2017? – www.ucost.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to check the official notification for the eligibility.
- If the eligibility is satisfied, candidates have to attend the walkin interview.
- Applicants have to attend the walkin Interview on 13/04/2017 to the following postal address.
Dehradun and Uttarakhand Residential University,
- Walk-in interview date: 13/04/2017