UK Disaster Recovery Notification 2017
Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project has openings for 52 DEO, MTS & Other posts. Interested aspirants can apply offline for UK Disaster Recovery Recruitment 2017 Notification from 24th October 2017. The application forms have to be submitted before 9th November 2017 @ ukdisasterrecovery.in. All the job seekers can make the best use of this great opportunity. Further details like educational qualification, selection process, age limit, and how to apply process are provided beneath this article. Kindly make use of it.
UK Disaster Recovery Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project|
|Post Name||DEO, MTS & Others|
|Starting date to apply||24-10-2017|
|Closing date to apply||09-11-2017|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Government Jobs|
UK Disaster Recovery Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|2.||Manager contract Management||01|
|4.||Manager Human Resources||01|
|5.||Manager Office Management||01|
|6||Deputy Program Manger||01|
|9.||Environment Resettlement Specialist||01|
|12.||Contract Management Expert||03|
|13.||Social Community Development/Gender Specialist||03|
|18.||Data Entry Operator||09|
Eligibility Criteria for UK Disaster Recovery Jobs 2017
- Applicants must have completed BE/B.Tech/Master Degree in relevant field with minimum marks form the recognized institution.
- Should have work experience in relevant field as per the rules.
- Please Refer Official Notification.
- Written Examination/Skill Test.
- Addl. Program Director, Deputy Program Manager : Rs.1,10,000/-.
- Manager Contract Management, Procurement Consultant, Environment Resettlement Specialist : Rs.80,000/-.
- Manager Human Resources, Manager Office Management, Manager Accounts : Rs.60,000/-.
- Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer: As per the norms.
- Environment Officer, Procurement Expert, Contract Management Expert, Social Community Development /Gender Specialist: Rs.50,000/-
- Manager IT/MIS, Documentation Expert : Rs.40,000/-.
- Manager Accounts: As per the norms.
- Assistant Accountant: Rs.35,000/-.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.20,000/-
- Stenographer : Rs.25,000/-
- Multi-Purpose Worker/ Attendant:Rs.10,000/-
- Refer Official Notification.
How to Apply for UK Disaster Recovery Recruitment 2017
- Application forms are available @ ukdisasterrecovery.in.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill necessary details, paste photograph & attach relevant documents.
- Post it before 9-11-2017.
Uttarakhand Disaster Recovery Project,
3rd Floor, ITDA Building,
IT Park, Sahastradhara Road,
Dehradun Uttarakhand, PIN: 248001.
Other Links to Consider:
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies.