- 1 UKHFWS Recruitment Notification – Apply for 600 Vacancies @health.uk.gov.in
- 2 UKHFWS Vacancy Details – UKHFWS Staff Nurse Jobs
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria of UKHFWS Recruitment 2016
- 2.2 UK Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2016 Details
- 2.3 Application Fee:
- 2.4 How to Apply:
- 2.5 Download UKHFWS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
Uttarakhand Health Department Notification has recently published for Pharmacist with 600 Vacancies. The advertisement about UKHFWS Recruitment Notification released on 29th August. The Aspirants who planned to participate in recruitment have to apply through Offline. The last date for submission of the application form details will be on 26th August. The applicants of Uttarakhand HFWS Pharmacist recruitment can be selected through their performance in Written Test and Interview. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale – health.uk.gov.in
UKHFWS Recruitment Notification – Apply for 600 Vacancies @health.uk.gov.in
The Government of Uttarakhand announced an Employment notification for filling 600 Jobs in Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society. The candidates who are looking for Pharmacist jobs in Uttarakhand, this will be the right place to get information. Initially, the candidates who are willing to participate in this recruitment drive must check the eligibility conditions. If you satisfy the Eligibility criteria, then follow the below-shown procedure to apply for UKHFWS Pharmacist jobs. The applicants to take part in the recruitment process of Pharmacist jobs has to download the official notification for reference and instructions to apply. The contenders should have Diploma in Pharmacy . The age should be in between 18-42 years. The General/ OBC contestants have to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- and for SC/ ST contestants Rs.500/- .
Uttarakhand Health Department Careers
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is an Indian government service. The Government of Uttarakhand is committed to improving the health status and quality of life of its people, by focusing on health issues with the objective of reducing disease burden, influencing direct and indirect health determinants such as nutrition, water, sanitation and other factors like education and employment in the state. Thus, UKHFWS is inviting the applications from eligible candidates for Pharmacist posts. Interested contenders can submit filled Application to mentioned postal address before the last date. For more insight about this recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Venue, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society Notification 2016 Details
The Contenders who are searching for latest Uttarakhand govt jobs of UKHFWS, this notification, helps for all aspirants waiting for Pharmacist jobs. The Job hunters who are intended to work Pharmacist jobs in Uttarakhand UKHFWS can get their required details here. Follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society.
Official Website: www.health.uk.gov.in
Total No of Vacancies: 600 Posts.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Mode of Recruitment: Offline.
Job Category: State Government jobs.
Uttarakhand Health Department Vacancy Details
The Govt jobs in Uttarakhand has got the new update, i.e., UKHFWS Recruitment recruitment which will be good news for people living in Uttarakhand. The work candidates can check the Recruitment Notification Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
UKHFWS Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The work seekers who are willing to be part of employment in UKHFWS Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- The Age limit as per the offered Pharmacist post of UHFWS Recruitment should have minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years of age.
Qualification for UKHFWS Recruitment 2016
The Contender, who are applying for the Pharmacist jobs of Govt jobs in UttaraKhand, must possess the qualification Diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum aggregate from any certified University/ Institute. Follow the official notification for detailed information which will notify soon.
- The Eligible Candidates have to Pay the Fee of Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Candidates, Rs. 1000/- for OBC/ General Candidates and Rs. 125/- for PWD Candidates. For detailed info check the notification.
The basic salary for who got placed as Pharmacist of UKHFWS Recruitment will be Rs. 12,000/- per month.
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2016
The Eligible and Interested candidates who are planning to attend for the recruitment procedure of Uttarakhand Govt jobs in Pharmacist jobs will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- Written Test.
How to apply for Pharmacist Jobs in UKHFWS 2016
The Eligible job seekers of Uttarakhand Govt jobs i.e., UKHFWS Pharmacist jobs can apply through Offline, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go to the Official website health.uk.gov.in
- Search for UKHFWS Pharmacist Official Notification (or)
- Directly download the official notification through the link given below.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Pharmacist jobs.
- The application form is along with the notification. So, take the printouts of the application form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information along with passport size photograph attached to the form.
- Attest necessary documents along with the application form.
- Send this Application and documents before the closing date to mentioned postal address provided below.
Medical Health & Family Welfare Samiti,
Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun-248 00
The last date for submission of Application form: 26-08-2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the Advertisement link in which given below. Download Notification along with Application form with the help of link given below.
UKHFWS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of March. Uttarakhand Health and Family Welfare Society had been published this advertisement to fill 206 vacancies of Staff Nurse Posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Uttarakhand may apply for these posts released under UKHFWS Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UKHFWS Staff Nurse Jobs through UK Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for submission of the Application form is 31st March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.ukhfws.org for more details regarding the Uttarakhand Health Department Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like UKHFWS Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of Uttarakhand HFWS Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
UKHFWS Vacancy Details – UKHFWS Staff Nurse Jobs
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse.
Category wise vacancy details:
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of UKHFWS Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Uttarakhand HFWS Recruitment
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- For OBC Category, Maximum age: 45 years.
- For SC & ST Categories, Maximum age: 47 years.
Educational Qualification for UKHFWS Dehradun Recruitment
- Aspirants must have completed Intermediate or equivalent from Uttarakhand Board or recognized by the Government & General Nursing/ Midwifery/ Diploma in Psychiatry Science or B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of the Hindi Language.
- Applicants who have done B.Sc. Nursing must have one year experience in Nursing from any recognized institute.
UK Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Health and Family Welfare Society.
Official Website: www.ukhfws.org
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse Posts.
No of Posts: 206 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for these UKHFWS Staff Nurse Jobs released under Uttarakhand Health Department Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 31/03/2016.
Candidates applying for UKHFWS Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee either in offline mode. The fee should be deposited through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Director General, Medical Health & Family Welfare Samiti Payable at Uttarakhand. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For OBC Category: Rs. 200/-.
- For SC & ST Categories: Rs. 100/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
UKHFWS Application Form – www.ukhfws.org
Application form for these UKHFWS Staff Nurse Jobs released under UK Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the link given below. Paste recent passport size photograph and fill the form in the given format. Send the form to the address mentioned below before completion of the last date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Download the application form for the relevant post in the given format.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Make fee payment through Demand Draft at any State Bank.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address listed below before the due date.
Postal Address: Director General,
Medical Health & Family Welfare Samiti,
Uttarakhand, Vill-Danda, Lakhaund, Po-Gujrada,
Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun – 248 001.