UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 184 posts. The Closing date for submission of Online application is 12th September 2016. Get complete details of UKPSC Supply Inspector Jobs, Uttarakhand PSC Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. in our recruitment.guru site.
UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission had been issued a notification for Naib Tehsildar, Supply Inspector, Taxation Officer, and Passengers Tax Officer-2 posts. UKPSC Recruitment was issued under the notification no. 02/ Advt/ E-2/ 2016-17 for conducting the Combined State Civil / Lower subordinate Services Exam 2016. Aspirants who were looking for Government Jobs in Uttarakhand can apply for these posts released under UKPSC Supply Inspector Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply to these UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Jobs on or before the last date. The Closing date for submission of the UKPSC Online application is 12/09/2016. Applicants may also check the official website, i.e., www.ukpsc.gov.in for more details regarding the Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like UKPSC Vacancy, Pay Scale, Age Limit, etc. are mentioned in detail below.
UKPSC Vacancy Details
The post wise vacancy details of UKPSC Taxation Officer Jobs are as follows.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|4.||Passengers Tax Officer-2||15|
NOTE: Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2016.
Eligibility Criteria of Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 42 years.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules of the government.
Educational Qualification for UKPSC Taxation Officer Jobs
- Aspirants must have completed their Graduation degree in the relevant field from any recognised Institute or University.
UKPSC Supply Inspector Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
Exam Name: Combined State Civil / Lower subordinate Services Exam 2016.
No. of posts: 184.
Mode of Application: Online.
Category: State Government.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Exam (Objective type).
- Mains Exam (Subjective/ Descriptive).
- Personality Test (Interview).
- Starting date for filling online application: 22/08/2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 12/09/2016.
- Last date for downloading the printout of e-challan: 14/09/2016.
- Closing date for fee payment through e-challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Card: 15/09/2016.
Application Fee: Job Seekers need to pay the application fee for this UKPSC Taxation Officer Recruitment 2016 by downloading the printout of e-challan or using Net Banking/ Debit card before the due date. The application fee for various categories is as follows.
- General/ Uttarakhand OBC candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 60/-.
UKPSC Online Application for Naib Tehsildar Posts @ www.ukpsc.gov.in
Application form for these UKPSC Supply Inspector Jobs released under Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online for UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Jobs will be active from 22nd September 2016. Kindly open the UKPSC Taxation Officer Online Application from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Last Date to Submit UKPSC Online Application is 12th September 2016. Applications for this Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment submitted after 12/09/2016 will not be accepted. So better send the form before the due date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for UKPSC online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on generate e-challan or Net banking/ Debit Card option and make fee payment.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for UKPSC Jobs, Click on the below link.