- 1 UKSSSC Vacancy Details – UKSSSC Asst Accountant Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
- 1.4 UKSSSC Previous Papers & Syllabus 2016
UKSSSC Asst Accountant Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission had been published this advertisement to fill 570 vacancies of Assistant Accountant, Assistant Conductor, Asst Agricultural Officer, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Uttarakhand may apply for these posts released under UKSSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UKSSSC Asst Accountant Jobs through UK Subordinate Services Recruitment 2016. The UKSSSC Online Application will be available on the site from 26th February 2016 to 15th April 2016 (Extended to 30th April 2016). Applicants can also check the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in for more details regarding the Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment 2016. Other details like UKSSSC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Educational Qualification, etc. about Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
UKSSSC Vacancy Details – UKSSSC Asst Accountant Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Asstt. Social Welfare Officer||16|
|3.||Asstt. Agriculture Officer Grade (III)||96|
|4.||PA & Stenographer||18|
|8.||Hand Pump Mechanic||11|
|13.||Senior Cameraman/ TV Technician||02|
|14.||Data Entry Operator||05|
|16.||Asstt. Review Officer||06|
|17.||Data Entry Operator||05|
Eligibility Criteria of Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for SSSC Uttarakhand Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 42 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Uttarakhand Government.
Educational Qualification for UK Subordinate Services Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation Degree or its equivalent from any recognized Board or University.
- Refer the notification attached below for post wise qualification details.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Name of the Post: Group C posts.
No of posts: 570.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Job Category: Government Jobs in Uttarakhand.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these UKSSSC Asst Accountant Jobs released under Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
Application Fee: Aspirants who were willing to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 must pay the application fee in online mode only through Online payment gateway. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General/ BC Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- Starting date for filling online application: 26/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 15/04/2016 (Extended to 30/04/2016).
- Last date for fee payment: 11/04/2016 (Extended to 28/04/2016).
- For posts-1 to 9, 11, 13 to 19: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
- For posts-10, 12 & 20: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200 or 4,600/-.
UKSSSC Online Application – www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Application form for these UKSSSC Asst Accountant Jobs released under UK Subordinate Services Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 26th February 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 15th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through the online payment gateway.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
UKSSSC Online Application for Group C Posts