- 1 Uttarakhand GIC GGIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.1 UKPSC Lecturer Notification 2016 Application Process @ ukpsc.gov.in
- 1.2 Uttarakhand GIC GGIC Lecturer Vacancy Details
- 1.3 UKPSC GIC GGIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 UK GIC GGIC Pravakta Samvarg LT Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.5 Haridwar Uttarakhand PSC GIC GGIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.6 UKPSC GGIC Bharti Notification 2016 Important Dates
- 1.7 Uttarkhand GIC GGIC Lecturer Online Application 2016
- 1.8 Download Uttarakhand GIC GGIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification
Uttarakhand PSC GIC GGIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Details:
The Uttarakhand Public Services Commission will release the recruitment notification for 1213 Lecturer Posts in the month of February 2016. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Uttarkhand or Teacher Jobs can utilize this recruitment opportunity. The interested candidates can download Uttarkhand Lecturer Recruitment 2016 from the official site ukpsc.gov.in
Uttarakhand GIC GGIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is going to release the recruiment notification for Pravakta Samvarg Vacancies in Government Inter Colleges & Government Girls Inter Colleges. As per the news there are 1213 Lecturer Posts are available. These vacancies are available in different subjects. See the UKPSC GGIC bharti Notification for subject details. The Candidates can apply for UKPSC Recruitment for LT jobs from Feb 2016 onwards. The aspirants have to apply for Uttarkhand Lecturer Notification through online mode on or before the last date. The other important details like eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, age limit, important dates, educational qualification, etc. of Uttarakhand Govt Teacher TGT Recruitment 2016 are given below.
UKPSC Lecturer Notification 2016 Application Process @ ukpsc.gov.in
The UKPSC means Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The UKPSC Commission was established on 14th March 2001. The headquarts are locted in haridwar, Uttarakhand. It is an authorized organizaion works under the state government of Uttarkhand. The UKPSC board examination for various posts available in the state. Every year the board will release the recruitment notification to fill various vacanciesin various department.
Currently it is going to release the Uttarakhand PSC GIC GGIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 in the month of February 2016. So the contestants who are waiting for jobs long time are a wonderful opportunity for them in the New Year.
Uttarakhand GIC GGIC Lecturer Vacancy Details
Total no of Vacancies: 1213 Posts.
- General branch-1056
- Female branch-157
Name of the posts: Lecturer.
UKPSC GIC GGIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates should have to complete Post Graduation in concern subject or Diploma or B.Ed from any recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years & maximum 42 years as on 1st July 2016.
Minimum Age: 21 Years(as on 1/07/2016).
Maximum Age: 42 Years(as on 1/07/2016).
UK GIC GGIC Pravakta Samvarg LT Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: UKPSC / Uttarakhand Lok Seva Ayog (Uttarakhand Public service commission)
Number of Vacancies: 1213 Posts.
Name of the Post: Lecturer.
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Job Category: Government Jobs in Uttarakhand.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Application Mode: Online.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300/-to Rs.34800/-
- Unreserved – Rs.100/-
- Reserved – Rs.60/-
Haridwar Uttarakhand PSC GIC GGIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Screening Test.
- Personal Interview.
UKPSC GGIC Bharti Notification 2016 Important Dates
- Starting date for Online Application: February 2016.
- Last date for submission for online application: end of March 2016.
- Last date for fee submission: end of March 2016.
Uttarkhand GIC GGIC Lecturer Online Application 2016
How to apply?
- Visit he official site www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Click the latest notification & updates.
- Search for UKPSC Lecturer Notification 2016 link.
- Click on the notification link.
- Read the UKPSC recruitment carefully.
- If eligible click on the online application link.
- Fill the required fields & click on the submit button.
- Print the application form for further use.