- 1 Burdwan District Judge Court Vacancy Details – Burdwan District Court Jobs
Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 06th May 2016. Office of the District Judge, Burdwan has published this advertisement with Advt No. 1205 /III-9 to fill 130 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Peon, Night Guard, English Stenographer & Other posts. Aspirants who are searching for Government Jobs in West Bengal may apply for these Burdwan District Court Jobs released under District Court Burdwan Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Burdwan District Judge Court Jobs through Burdwan Judge Court Recruitment 2016. The Online Application is available from 16th May 2016 to 14th June 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/Burdwan or www.bardhaman.nic.in/employment/employment.htm for more details regarding the Burdwan District Judge Court Recruitment 2016. Further details like Burdwan District Court Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of Burdwan District Court LDC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Burdwan District Judge Court Vacancy Details – Burdwan District Court Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||45 Posts|
|2.||English Stenographer (Basic Grade in ScheduleB)||17 Posts|
|4.||Process Server/ Summon Bailiff||04 Posts|
|6.||Night Guard||16 Posts|
|7.||Day Guard||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016 – www.ecourts.gov.in/Burdwan
Age Limit for Burdwan Judge Court Recruitment
Candidates applying for Burdwan District Court Jobs should attain the below age as on 01/01/2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 5 years for Physically Handicapped categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Burdwan District Judge Court Jobs
- For Posts 1 to 3: Applicants must pass Madhyamik or Equivalent examination from recognized board/university with the certificate in computer training and minimum typing speed is required.
- For Posts 4, 6 to 8: Candidates should pass Class-VIII from any recognized school/ Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent institution.
- For Posts 9,10: Aspirants must be able to read and write in Bengali.
District Court Burdwan Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: District Court, Burdwan.
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No. of Vacancies: 130 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/Burdwan or www.bardhaman.nic.in/employment/employment.htm.
Job Location: Burdwan, West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these Burdwan District Judge Court Jobs will be selected based on the following process which is different for all posts.
- For LDC: Part -I (Objective Type Questions), Part -II (Conventional) Examination.
- For Typist-Copyist: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), Main Examination (Type Test).
- For English Stenographer: Paper I, Paper II, Paper III.
- For Sweeper and Gardener: Interview.
- For Remaining Posts: Written Examination, Personality Test.
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for Burdwan District Recruitment 2016 have to pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Category wise fee details is available below.
- For Posts 1 to 3:
- General & Others excluding S.C./S.T.: Rs 250/-.
- For SC/ST: Rs 50/-.
- For Remaining Posts:
- General & Others excluding S.C./S.T.: Rs 150/-.
- For SC/ST: Rs 25/-.
- For Post 2: Rs 7,100/- to 37,600/- with Grade Pay of Rs 3,900/- per month.
- For Posts1,3,4: Rs 5,400/- to 25,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2600/2300 per month.
- For Remaining Posts: Rs 4,900/- to 16,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1700/- per month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/05/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14/06/2016 (till 5.00 p.m.).
Burdwan District Court Online Application – www.ecourts.gov.in/Burdwan
Aspirants applying for these Burdwan District Judge Court Recruitment 2016 need to check the online application at the official website of Burdwan Judge Court. The link for applying online for Burdwan District Court Jobs will be provided on our site. The Online Application Link will be active from 16th May 2016. Aspirants need to Click on Apply online tab for the Burdwan Judge Court Recruitment 2016 from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 14th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment in the online mode including the transaction charges.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
To Apply Online for District Court Burdwan Recruitment 2016, Click below link