Fresh Jobs from West Bengal Government. Burdwan District Recruitment 2017 has released an official notification. The District Social Audit Unit, Burdwan District has released a notification calling for village resource persons. Here we are giving all the data from the notification, so read carefully and apply. The number of VRP vacancies are 650. The board is inviting applications through offline mode at bardhaman.gov.in. Apply for the post for DSAU Jobs 2017 before the last date i.e, 21st July 2017. Go through the entire article to get complete details regarding Burdwan District VRP Recruitment 2017.
Purba Burdwan Jobs 2017 – www.bardhaman.gov.in
Job seekers waiting for Sarkari Naukri get ready to apply for 650 vacancies called by the District Social Audit Unit Recruitment 2017. Applicants who have completed 10 or 12 from a recognized Institute can apply. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for DSAU Village Resource Person Jobs 2017 at Burdwan District, they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Burdwan District. Candidates will have to apply to DSAU Vacancy 2017 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of Provisional Allotment, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc. and ensure that they fulfill the criteria and follow the processes.
Good news for the People of West Bengal State. Burdwan District has released the recruitment notification for Burdwan VRP Jobs 2017. Burdwan District Magistrate is going to recruit suitable and talented applicants for Village Resource Person Posts. Interested candidates are advised to apply through Offline only. The applications should reach the Additional District Magistrate Social Audit on or before 21st July 2017. Candidates can download the Burdwan District Recruitment 2017 application form in the link given below and also on the official website www.bardhaman.gov.in. All details are clearly mentioned in the following sections. Therefore the aspirants can check the whole information regarding Burdwan District VRP Vacancy 2017 in the below sections.
Burdwan District Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ bardhaman.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Burdwan District Magistrate|
|Name of the Post||Village Resource Person|
|Number of Vacancies||650|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||WB Government Jobs|
DSAU Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Village Resource Person||650|
DSAU Purba Burdwan VRP Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Burdwan Village Resource Person Vacancy should have (Madhyamik) Class 10th certificate from any recognized board.
The age limit for Burdwan VRP Jobs is:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
Age Relaxations are applicable as per West Bengal Recruitment rules.
The selection process for the Village Resource Person Posts is.
- Written Test / Interview.
Candidates can refer the official advertisement enclosed below to get the Application fee details.
Selected candidates in the Burdwan District Village Resource Person Recruitment 2017 are eligible to get a salary of.
- Rs. 352/- Per day.
How to Apply for Purba Burdwan Careers 2017
The application form for Burdwan District VRP Jobs is available from the official website or direct link is given below.
- Visit the official website www.bardhaman.gov.in.
- Click on For Citizens tab.
- Then Click on Employment News.
- Read the notification carefully before applying to Burdwan District Magistrate VRP vacancies.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form with all your relevant details.
- Attach a passport size photo on the application form.
- Send the application form along with attested copies of required documents.
- Write down “Application for the post of Village Resource Person” on the top of the envelope and send it to address given below.
Additional District Magistrate Social Audit,
Kachhari Road, Kalibazar Para,
West Bengal 713101.
- Application Start Date: 10th July 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 21st July 2017.
DSAU Burdwan Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here
Application Form – Click Here