Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Offline for 25 Vacancies. Latest Job Notification [No. 4086 – RG] for the P.A/ Stenographer Post is released by the High Court of Calcutta. Job seekers waiting for the WB Govt Jobs can apply for the Vacancies. Interested aspirants can send their Calcutta High Court Stenographer Application form from 7th August 2019. As per the Notice candidates who have passed Higher Secondary can apply for the Calcutta High Court Recruitment.
The Last date for the receipt of application form for the Grade – C Posts is 11th September 2019. Applicants will be selected for temporarily based work with the pay band scale PB-3 and other allowances admissible under rules of Calcutta High Court Recruitment Board. Applicants should satisfy the eligibility conditions like educational qualification, age limit, and others listed below. Scroll down to get more details about Calcutta High Court Recruitment.
Overview of Calcutta High Court Steno Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Calcutta High Court|
|Post Name||Stenographer / P.A (Grade – C)|
|Starting Date to Apply||7th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||11th September 2019|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Job Category||West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Calcutta, West Bengal|
Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Stenographer / P.A||25|
Steno Job – Category Wise Details
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination in West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized Board / Institution.
- Shorthand speed – 120 w.p.m
- Typewriting speed – 30 w.p.m
- Minimum Age limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 5 Years
- PWD Candidates – 13 Years
- Application fee should be paid through Offline Mode in favor of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
- General Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST (West Bengal) Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Pay Band Scale – Rs. 7100 – 37600/-
- Minimum pay – Rs. 9030/-
- Grade Pay – Rs. 3600/-
- Short Hand Test.
How to Apply Offline for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2019?
Candidates willing to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment should submit the application form by hand-written or typed applications with the following mentioned pattern to the respective address. Mention the post name you are applied for on the envelope cover of the application form.
- Candidate Full Name(in capital letters)
- Name of Father’s/Husband’s
- Address (with Pincode)
- Identity Card Number issued from the Labour Deptt (Exempted Category)
- Fee Payment Details
Essential documents attached with the application form:
- Recent passport size photo (2 norms) pasted on the top right corner of the application.
- Age Proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Exempted Category candidates should attach Identity Card issued from the Labour Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal (Employment Exchange Card).
- No Objection Certificate (service holders).
- Indian Postal Order to be enclosed with the application.
Calcutta High Court,
3, Esplanade Row W, B.B.D. Bagh,
West Bengal 700001
Important Dates for High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Submit the application form||7th August 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the application form||11th September 2019 (till 4.30 PM)|
Important Links for Calcutta High Court Steno Jobs 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Calcutta High Court
The Calcutta High Court is the most seasoned High Court in India. It has purview over the province of West Bengal and the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The High Court building’s plan depends on the Cloth Hall, Ypres, in Belgium. The court has an authorized judge quality of 72. The Calcutta High Court is one of the three High Courts in India built up at the Presidency Towns by Letters patent allowed by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862, and is the most established High Court in India.
It was set up as the High Court of Judicature at Fort William on 1 July 1862 under the High Courts Act, 1861, which was gone before by the Supreme Court of Judicature at Fort William. In spite of the name of the city having formally changed from Calcutta to Kolkata in 2001, the Court, as a foundation held the old name. The bill to rename it as Kolkata High Court was affirmed by the Cabinet on 5 July 2016 alongside the renaming of its two different partners in Chennai and Mumbai. However, the High Court still holds the old name.
Other Important Jobs:
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|NTPC Recruitment||79 – Trainee||[31-08-2019]|
|LIC Recruitment||300 – Assistant, Associate & Assistant Managers||[26-08-2019]|
|West Bengal Police Recruitment||40 – Driver||[16-08-2019]|