Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018-19 Details
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018: Kolkata High Court releases Recruitment Notification for 50 Peon, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server & Other Posts. Interested Candidates can start applying for High Court of Calcutta Recruitment 2018 through Online mode. Starting applying for Calcutta High Court Jobs 2018 from 26th November 2018. Interested candidates can check for the eligibility criteria in the below sections of this page. Apply for Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2018 before 15th December 2018.
Calcutta High Court 2018 Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Board||Calcutta High Court (Kolkata High Court)|
|No of Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Peon, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server & Others|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15th December 2018|
Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|English Stenographer, Group-B||02|
|Bengali Stenographer, Group-b||03|
|Lower Division Clerk, Group – C||09|
|Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Group-D||06|
|Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard., Group-D||30|
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court Notification 2018-19
- For all posts Group – B & C Category: Candidate must have passed Madhayamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
- L.D.C: Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability to typing on Computer at the speed of 35 words per minutes in English and 25 words per minutes in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6(six) months. Knowledge of type-writing in English is preferable.
- English Stenographer (Basic Grade): a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training (not less than 6 months) from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation are required.
- Bengali Stenographer (Basic Grade): Must have a minimum typing speed from a legible manuscript for 10 minutes @ 20 w.p.m. in Bengali and a minimum speed @ 60 w.p.m. in Bengali shorthand and also knowledge in computer operation are required and also at least a Certificate in Computer Training (not less than 6 months) from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation are required.
- Group – D Category: The candidate must have class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
- Night Guard: Candidates should be sound health, good physique and free from any organic defect and bodily infirmity.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 Years to 40 Years as 01st Jan2018
Relaxation In upper age limit – 05 years for SC/ST candidates & 03 years for OBC candidates
Kolkata High Court Recruitment 2018 Other Details
- Written Examination
|Name of the Posts||Salary Details|
|English Stenographer, Group-B||₹7100 – 37,600, Grade Pay – 3900|
|Bengali Stenographer, Group-b|
|Lower Division Clerk, Group – C||₹5,400 – 25,200, Grade Pay- 2600|
|Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Group-D||₹5,400 – 25,200, Grade Pay- 2300|
|Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard., Group-D||₹4900 – 16,200, Grade Pay-1700|
|For all posts Group – B & C Category||₹250 for General category|
|₹100 & ₹75 for SC/ST candidates|
|For Group – D Category||₹100 for General category|
|₹75 & ₹50 for SC/ST candidates|
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs 2018-19
- Click on Apply Online Link ( displayed below).
- The link opens up with the new page with several job options displayed.
- Click on the required job which you want to enroll for.
- The next page opens up the pdf with few pieces of information related to the job.
- Candidates can check in with all the details clearly and then apply for the posts.
- Before applying for the required posts, make sure you are under the eligibility criteria and then go ahead. If not so then leave space for others.
- Candidates are requested to have a copy of the pdf related the employment notification and the related pdf about the job for future use.
Important Dates of Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
|Advertisement Date||26th November 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||26th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15th December 2018|
Calcutta High Court Notification 2018 Important Links
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|