Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply for 159 Vacancies of DEO, System Analyst Posts. The latest Job Notification for the DEO, System Analyst Post is released by the High Court of Calcutta. Job seekers waiting for High Court Jobs can apply for the Vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply online from 11th January 2021 to 27th January 2021. Get Calcutta High Court jobs to apply online link from this page.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021
Applicants should satisfy the eligibility conditions like educational qualification, age limit, and others listed below. If they eligible then apply for the Calcutta High Court vacancy now. Keep active on this Recruitment page to get the latest updates regarding High Court Jobs 2021. Scroll down to get more details about Calcutta High Court Recruitment.
Calcutta High Court Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Organization Name||Calcutta High Court|
|Post Name||DEO & System Analyst|
|Starting Date to Apply||11th January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||27th January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Calcutta, West Bengal|
Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2021 – Details
- Data Entry Operator – 153
- System Analyst (Programming) – 03
- Senior Programmer – 01
- System Manager – 02
- Total – 159
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination Madhyamik, Diploma, Degree (Computer Application) from a recognized Board / Institution.
- Data Entry Operator – 18 -40 years
- System Analyst (Programming) – 26-40 years
- Senior Programmer & Senior Manager – 31-45 years
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 800/- + Bank Charge||Rs. 400/- + Bank Charge|
|System Analyst (Programming)||Rs. 1200/- + Bank Charge||Rs. 600/- + Bank Charge|
|Senior Programmer & System Manager||Rs. 1500/- + Bank Charge||Rs. 700/- + Bank Charge|
- Data Entry Operator – Level-6 (minimum pay Rs.24,100/-) ScaleRs.22,700/–58,500/
- System Analyst (Programming) – Level-16 (minimum pay NIL) ScaleRs.56,100/– 1,44,300/-
- Senior Programmer & System Manager – Level-17 (minimum pay NIL) Scale-Rs.67,300/- -1,73,200/-
- Online test
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021?
- Initially, Click on the official website link below
- Read Calcutta High Court Notification carefully
- Click on Apply Online Link Provided Below
- Now, start filling the application form with all the required details
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents
- Also, upload a copy of your recent photograph
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your Recruitment Process
- Take the print out of the Online Application form for further reference
Important Dates for High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2021
|Starting date to apply online||11th January 2021|
|Last Date to apply online||27th January 2021|
Important Links for Calcutta High Court Jobs 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Available on 11-01-2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Calcutta High Court
The Calcutta High Court is the most seasoned High Court in India. It has purview over the province of West Bengal and the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The High Court building’s plan depends on the Cloth Hall, Ypres, in Belgium. The court has an authorized judge quality of 72. The Calcutta High Court is one of the three High Courts in India built up at the Presidency Towns by Letters patent allowed by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862, and is the most established High Court in India.
It was set up as the High Court of Judicature at Fort William on 1 July 1862 under the High Courts Act, 1861, which was gone before by the Supreme Court of Judicature at Fort William. In spite of the name of the city having formally changed from Calcutta to Kolkata in 2001, the Court, as a foundation held the old name. The bill to rename it as Kolkata High Court was affirmed by the Cabinet on 5 July 2016 alongside the renaming of its two different partners in Chennai and Mumbai. However, the High Court still holds the old name.