Calcutta University Recruitment 2017 Notification released. The University of Calcutta announced 209 Vacancies of Calcutta Asst Professor Notification on 13th June 2017. Candidates should start sending the offline application from now onwards. Aspirants can download the Application form from www.caluniv.ac.in and send the Calcutta University Asst Professor Recruitment Application through Post before 14th July 2017.
Calcutta University Professor Recruitment 2017 – www.caluniv.ac.in
The University of Calcutta is going to hire the candidates to fill the available vacancies in various posts. Candidates who are interested in getting Teacher Jobs can apply for this Calcutta University Jobs. This is a nice chance for those who would like to work in WB Government Jobs. In this latest notification, only limited number of vacancies are available. So, there may be more competitors for this exam. And, you can check the Calcutta University Vacancies in the below section. Finally, you can get more clarification about the vacancies available in different categories. And, if you go down, you can get more details for this University of Calcutta Recruitment 2017 like educational qualification, application fee, age limit, and much more. In this Page, you can also find the Direct link to Download official Calcutta University Notification 2017 and Application from.
The applicants are asked to check the Calcutta University Recruitment Notification 2017 before applying for the specific posts. So, there may be a chance for knowing some details about this exam. And, if you qualify in this exam, you can get a good salary with decent grade pay. Those details are mentioned in the below section for your further reference. If you’re feeling difficulties in applying for this Calcutta University Asst Professor Notification 2017, you can get the applying steps as well on this page. Simply read those procedures and apply for the University of Calcutta Recruitment Assistant Professor 2017. After that, you can check Latest Employment News in India as well.
Calcutta University Recruitment 2017 – 209 Professor Job Details
|Institute Name||University of Calcutta|
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant/Associate Professor, Chair Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||209|
University of Calcutta Vacancies 2017 @ caluniv.ac.in
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
University of Calcutta Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
Candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria to qualify for this exam.
- Candidates should have Degree/Master degree and Ph.D. from the recognized university of education with 55% marks. Also, need to have appeared in the NET/ SLET/ SET examination.
For more details regarding educational qualification, you can check in the official Calcutta University Notification 2017.
Candidates should satisfy the following age limit,
- Upper age limit: 37 years.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- or they can pay in Dollars of 50 USD in favor of University of Calcutta
- For SC/ST candidates – No application fee
- OBC and PH Category – Rs.250/-
The selection process for this exam follows,
The selected candidates can get good pay scale as follows,
- Professor – Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 10,000.
- Associate Professor – Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 + Academic Grade Pay Rs. 9,000.
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 15,600- 39,100 + Academic Grade Pay Rs.6,000.
Steps to Applying for Calcutta University Professor Jobs
- Visit the official website www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Find the link for the application for Associate Professor.
- Click that link.
- After that, click “Notice” so you can read the information in the University of Calcutta Notification 2017.
- After reading the details in the notification, Click the “Application Form” and download it.
- Take a printout of the offline application form and fill the required fields.
- Once again verify the filled details and send the form to the below mentioned address.
University of Calcutta,
- Date of Advertisement: 13th June 2017.
- Last Date To Apply Offline: 14th July 2017.
Calcutta University Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here