CMOH Jhargram Recruitment 2017 has recently issued. The Consultants in Medical Oncology and Hematology has issued the Advertisement to fill the 13 vacancies in various posts of West Bengal state. Applicants who are looking for the latest jobs can apply for the Jhargram CMOH Recruitment 2017 for various Medical Officer, Medical Technologists Posts. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to submit the Offline application form for these Jobs before the last date. Job hunters can also visit this website for more information regarding the West Bengal CMOH Jobs 2017 @ jhargram.in.
West Bengal CMOH Recruitment 2017 – jhargram.in
The Consultants in Medical Oncology & Hematology is hiring eligible and experienced individuals through Jhargram CMOH WB Recruitment 2017. The Board has recently released notification to fill a number of vacancies available. Therefore, applicants looking for the WB Government Jobs can apply for the CMOH Jhargram Notification 2017. This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirants to get into the Government Jobs in West Bengal State. So, apply Offline by submitting the application form to the address provided here on or before the last date. You can also download the application form for the West Bengal CMOH Jobs 2017 by visiting the official website @ jhargram.in.
Here comes the Latest Employment News filed under West Bengal government. Qualified individuals can apply Offline for the Consultants in Medical Oncology & Hematology Jobs 2017 before the closing date. The West Bengal Government is looking for Graduate and experienced candidates or equivalent candidates who wish to work with the WB State Govt. Therefore, job seekers can check the Jhargram CMOH WB Vacancies 2017 provided here. Candidates whose age is between 18 to 62 years are eligible to apply for the above post. Go through the CMOH Jhargram Recruitment 2017 Notification carefully to check the eligibility criteria, age limit, and last date before applying.
CMOH Jhargram Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Consultants in Medical Oncology and Hematology (CMOH).|
|Name of the Post||Medical Technologist, Lab Technician, Medical Officer & Other Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||13 Posts.|
|Advertisement date||7th July 2017.|
|The last date of submitting Application form||24th July 2017.|
|Job Location||West Bengal.|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Para Medical Worker (Leprosy).||01 Posts.|
|2.||Medical Technologist (Laboratory).||01 Posts.|
|3.||Medical Technologist (Radio Diagnostics).||02 Posts.|
|4.||Medical Technologist (ECG).||05 Posts.|
|5.||Technical Supervisor (Blood Bank).||01 Posts.|
|6.||Lab Technician (ICTC).||01 Posts.|
|7.||Sahayika (NRC).||01 Posts.|
|8.||Medical Officer (AHFC).||01 Posts.|
For more details regarding CMOH WB Vacancies 2017, please refer the Official Notification.
West Bengal CMOH Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Competitors who applied for the latest post of 13 CMOH Jhargram Jobs 2017 in West Bengal State must own the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Applicants applying for various Medical Officer, Technician in CMOH Recruitment must have the following Education Qualification.
- Para Medical Worker Posts: Candidates must pass their High School or Higher Secondary from a relevant University and also hold a certificate of PMV Training.
- Lab Technician Posts: Candidate must hold Graduation Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or B.Sc. in relevant discipline with minimum one year of experience.
For More Details about Post Wise Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the Jhargram CMOH 2017 Official Advertisement in below section.
Hopefuls willing to have CMOH Jobs in West Bengal State must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 62 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and Physically Challenged is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by West Bengal Government.
The application fee varies according to the category. Hence, the appellants have to check the official advertisement for the category wise application fee details.:
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs 100/-.
- SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates have to pay Rs 50/-.
Aspirants who are eligible for Medical Technologist, Lab Technician, Medical Officer & other posts are selected based on methods mentioned by WB CMOH Jhargram Recruitment 2017.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Job Applicants appointed for the West Bengal CMOH Medical Technologist, Lab Technician, Medical Officer & other posts will get an engaging pay scale as per for the CMOH or West Bengal Government.
How to Apply for CMOH Jhargram Recruitment Jobs 2017?
- First, candidates have to visit the Official Website of Consultants in Medical Oncology and Hematology i.e., www.jhargram.in
- On the home page, search for the West Bengal CMOH Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the CMOH MO Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the link to download the Application Form of CMOH Recruitment 2017.
- After downloading the application, take print of that.
- Fill all relevant details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Attach your passport size photograph and all relevant attested documents.
- Now, put your application form and all relevant documents in an envelope and seal it.
- Send the application form with required Demand Draft in the address mention below.
- Keep a print out of Application form for future reference.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health
Jhargram, P.O.- Raghunathpur,
(Jhargram District Hospital complex),
WB, Jhargram, Pin – 721507.
- Advertisement date: 7th July 2017.
- End date to submit the application form: 24th July 2017.
- Exam date: Will be updated soon.
CMOH Recruitment Notification 2017 – Click Here