- 1 WBHRB Vacancy Details – DHFW Bidhannagar Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of WB Health Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download DHFW Bidhannagar Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
DHFW Bidhannagar Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 29th February 2016. Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal, had been published this advertisement to fill 322 vacancies of Data Entry Operator posts in various districts of the West Bengal State. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in West Bengal may apply for these posts released under WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these DHFW Bidhannagar Jobs through WBHRB Recruitment 2016. The DHFW West Bengal Online application will be available on the site from 2nd March 2016 to 18th March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in for more details regarding the WB Health Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Pay Scale, etc. about DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment 2016 will be mentioned below.
WBHRB Vacancy Details – DHFW Bidhannagar Jobs
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
District wise vacancy details:
1. Bankura: 18 Posts.
2. Purulia: 21 Posts.
3. Malda: 17 Posts.
4. Purba Medinipur: 20 Posts.
5. Bardhaman: 29 Posts.
6. Hooghly: 19 Posts.
7. North 24 Pgs: 24 Posts.
8. Howrah: 02 Posts.
9. Jalpaiguri: 07 Posts.
10. Paschim Medinipur: 27 Posts.
11. Dakshin Dinajpur: 08 Posts.
12. Murshidabad: 27 Posts.
13. Uttar Dinajpur: 10 Posts.
14. Birbhum: 16 Posts.
15. Nadia: 19 Posts.
16. Coochbehar: 12 Posts.
17. South 24 Pgs: 21 Posts.
18. Darjeeling: 05 Posts.
19. Alipurduar: 09 Posts.
20. Kolkata: 11 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria of WB Health Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD candidates as per the GOI norms.
Educational Qualification for WBHRB Recruitment
- Aspirants must have completed Graduation from any recognized university & have completed at least one year Diploma/ Certificate course in Computer Application with working knowledge of computers.
- Candidates must have minimum three years experience in Government Sector or 5 years experience in the Private sector in Data Recording and Data Analysis.
WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti.
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator Posts.
No of posts: 322.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in West Bengal.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these DHFW Bidhannagar Jobs released under WBHRB Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Academic Qualification.
- Computer test.
- Starting date for filling online application: 02/03/2016 from 11.00 a.m.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 18/03/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
Pay Scale: Rs. 13,500/- per month.
DHFW Bidhannagar Online Application – www.wbhealth.gov.in
Application form for these DHFW Bidhannagar Jobs released under WB State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 2nd March 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 18th March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Select the link related to DFHW Bidhannagar Recruitment 2016.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the registration number generated after submission of the online application.