- 1 DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 About Hooghly DHFWS
- 1.2 Hooghly Recruitment 2016 Hooghly Govt Jobs
- 1.3 Hooghly District Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Hooghly District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Notification
- 1.5 Procedure to apply for West Bengal Hooghly District Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Hooghly District Recruitment Online Application Form
DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2016
The DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment 2016 released on 7th January 2016. The Office of the Member Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti & Chief Medical Officer of Health Hooghly issued the Hooghly District Recruitment notification for 64 posts of Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician, & Medical Officer. The aspirants who are looking for the West Bengal Government Jobs can apply for the Hooghly NHM Recruitment. Interested candidates can check the Age Limits, Educational Qualification, etc. from our website. The closing date of Online Application for CMOH Hooghly Recruitment is 25th January 2016. The DHFWS applicants need to send the submitted application to the given address before 27th January 2016, 17.00. The applicants who are selected for the posts of Medical Officer, Lab Technician, has worked under the NUHM West Bengal.
About Hooghly DHFWS
The DHFWS was known as District Health & Family Welfare Samiti. The DHFWS West Bengal located in Hooghly District, West Bengal. The District Health & Family Welfare Department of the WB State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining & developing the health care system in West Bengal. HFWD recruits qualified candidates for various posts by giving notifications. So, the interested candidates can apply for the DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment by checking Eligibility in Official Notification. Recently, WB Health Department released the DHFWS Recruitment Notification for 64 posts of Medical Officer, Lab Technician, & Data Entry Operator. The interested candidates can apply in Online before 25/01/2016.
Hooghly Recruitment 2016 Hooghly Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts:
- Medical 0fficer.
- Lab Technician.
- Data Entry Operator.
Number of Vacancies: 64.
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Data Entry Operator||06|
Hooghly District Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For Data Entry Operator: Graduate from any recognised university and having any degree or, at least, one year DiplomaT Certificate course in computer application from Govt. Recognised University/ Institute.
- For Lab Technician: Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognised board/ institute.
- For Medical Officer: MBBS from MCI recognised Institute with 1 year’ compulsory internship.
The candidates Upper Age should be less than the age as follows as on 01.01.2016
- For Lab Technician: 40 years.
- For Medical Officer: 63 years.
- For Data Entry Operator: 40 years.
- DHFWS Notification Published Date: 7th Jan 2016.
- Last Date to apply in Online: 25th Jan 2016.
- Last date to send Applications: 27th Jan 2016 up to 05.00pm.
Application Mode: Online.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.50/-.
- For Lab Technician: Rs.9380/-.
- For Data Entry Operator: Rs.13560/-.
- For Medical Officer: Rs.40000/-.
Hooghly District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Notification
Procedure to apply for West Bengal Hooghly District Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Hooghly District Notification.
- Click on below link to apply Online.
- Fill your details in Application & submit it.
- Attach scanned required documents.
- Take a print out of submitted application & Application fee receipt.
- Send the post to the below address.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health,
DRS Building campus,
Beside chinsurah court Auto Rikshaw srand,
Hooghly – 712101.
Hooghly District Recruitment Online Application Form