DLSC Murshidabad Jobs 2016 Notification has released. This DLSC Notification has released to recruit the 142 Candidates. The interested and eligible aspirants can fill the application form from 12-08-2016 to 31-08-2016. The official website is murshidabad.gov.in.
142 DLSC Murshidabad Jobs – Apply Online
District Level Selection Committee(DLSC) notification has released to fill 142 vacancies. The official notification has released on 26th July 2016. The candidates who are waiting for the government Jobs in West Bengal can utilize this oppurtunity. You can also get the latest employement news. The official website for DLSC is murshidabad.gov.in. The interested and eligible aspirants can apply for DLSC Murshidabad Jobs 2016 through online. The application form will be available on website from 12th August 2016. The last date for submission of application form is 31st August 2016. Applicants should submit their application on or before the last date without delay. For other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process etc just scroll down the page.
In DLSC Murshidabad Jobs, we have five categories. The educational qualification will differ for each category. The age limit for the candidates who want to apply for DLSC Jobs is 18 Years to 40 Years. The applicants who submit their application form before the last date will get the admit cards. The candidates should dtake the prinout of the application form. The last date to dwnlkoad the apllication form is 9th September 2016. The selection process for the applicants will be the written test. After the written test, Viva-Voice test will be conducted to the candidates whoqualifies int he first round. We gave the brief details about eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc below.
DLSC Jobs Vacancies
|S.No||Post Name||N0.of Vacancies|
|1||Gram Panchayat Karmee||97|
|2||Block Informatics Officer||05|
|3||Samiti Education Officer||07|
|5||Clerk cum Typist||14|
These are the various categories in DLSC Murshidabad 2016 Jobs. Here, we gave the vacancies for each category.
The interested candidates must satisfy the eligible conditions.
- Gram Panchayat Karmee – Must pass final examination of 8th class.
- Block Informatics Officer – The candidates should have the Master degree in computer science.
- Samiti Education Officer – Must Posses Post Gradudate B.ED.
- Accounts Clerk – Appliants must pass the madhyamika examination from the WBBSE.
- Clerk cum Typist – Same as Accounts clerk and should have the typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Furthermore details of Jobs in Mushirabad check the official website murshidabad.gov.in.
The candidates who want to apply for DLSC Jobs should not exceed the age.
- General Candidates the age limit should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years.
- SC/ST Candidates the age limit should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 45 Years.
- OBC Candidates the age limit should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 43 Years.
Brief Details Of DLSC Notification Recruitment
Organization Name: District Level Selection Committee
No.of Vacancies: 142
Application Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written Test and Viva- Voice
Help – line: 03482-251068
Official Website: murshidabad.gov.in
Application Form of District Level Selection Committee Jobs
The candidates who are eligible for DLSC Jobs in Murshidabad can apply through online. The application is availbale in the official website, which was mentioned below. Application form will be available from 12th August 2016. The applicants should fill the application form with the necessary details. The Application should be downloaded and you should attach your recent photograph and shall send to through postal before 9th September 2016.
How to apply
- The aspirants should fill the application form which will be available on the official website i.e., murshidabad.gov.in .
- The unique registration number will be generated for the applicants.
- After filling the application form, candidates should take the print of it.
- The application should be attested by the Group A officer
- Aspirants should attach their recent photograph and it will be sent to the postal address before 9th september 2016.
- The last date to submit the application is 31st August 2016.
DLSC & District Magistrate,
Pin – 742 101,
The candidates who applied for DLSC Recruitment will get the admit cards. These Admit cards contains the date and time of the written examination. Aspirants should take the print out of the admit card. The lower part of the admit card should be signed in the presence of invigilator. The candidates should carry photo identity and two identical passport size photographs. Aspirants without the admit card will not be allowed.
In District Level Selection Committee Recruitment, we have two rounds
- Written Test
The candidates who qualifies in the written test will be eligible for the Viva-Voice.
Application Available from: 12th August 2016
Last date of Submission: 31st August 2016
For more details check the DLSC Notification