- 1 WB Medical Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 DLSC Murshidabad Staff Notification Details
- 1.2 WB Health Medical Staff Vacancies details 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Other details of DLSC Medical Staff Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 DLSC Medical Staff Recruitment Application form
- 1.6 WB Murshidabad 65 Medical staff jobs Notification and Application
- 2 142 DLSC Murshidabad Jobs – Apply Online
The Government of West Bengal has released a notification to fill the various posts on the contractual basis. WB Recruitment is inviting applications from the candidates for the 65 vacancies in the posts of Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Supervisor and many other. The govt of West Bengal is inviting applications from the aspiring candidates for DLSC Murshidabad Jobs only in offline mode before 16/01/2017.
WB Medical Staff Recruitment 2017
Are you the desirable candidate preparing for West Bengal government jobs? Then, you can utilize this great opportunity of WB Staff recruitment 2017. The Govt. of West Bengal released a notification to fill 65 vacancies in medical staff jobs for Murshidabad location.
You can find the important details of WB medical staff recruitment such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. on this website. The last date for the application submission is 16 January 2017. For more latest govt jobs check Latest Employment News. The Desirable candidate can submit the application form for DLSC Murshidabad Jobs only in offline mode.
DLSC Murshidabad Staff Notification Details
|Organization Name||District Level Selection Commission|
|Name of the posts||Lab Technician, Medical Officer, counselor, Staff Nurse and other posts|
|Total No. of posts||65|
|Job Location||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
WB Health Medical Staff Vacancies details 2017
|SL.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|4.||Senior medical officer||01|
|7.||B.T Van Driver||01|
|8.||Mobile ICTC Driver||01|
You can find the details of the post name and number of vacancies for the respective posts in the above table.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Staff Recruitment 2017
- For Lab Technician (BCSU) & Technical Supervisor (BCSU) Max. Age limit is 40 years.
- The age limit for the Medical Officer is 64 years.
- Staff nurse, OST counselor: 60 years.
- The age limit for B.T Van Driver and Mobile ICTC Driver: 18-37 years.
For more details about the age limit click on the DLSC official notification below.
|Name of the post||Education Qualification||Experience|
|Counselor||Degree in Psychology/ Social work||1 year|
|Lab Technician||Graduate in Medical Laboratory||1 year|
|Senior Medical Officer||MBBS + Diploma in public health||3 years|
|Nurse||B.Sc nursing or ANM||3 years|
Refer to the WB Medical Staff recruitment notification below for the education qualification of other posts.
Other details of DLSC Medical Staff Recruitment 2017
- For ICTC Counsellor, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician(MMC & H): Rs.13,000/-
- The pay scale for Senior Medical Officer: Rs. 45,000/-
- For Technical Supervisor of Blood Bank and BCSU: Rs. 17,220/-
- The Pay Scale for B.T Van Driver and Mobile ICTC Driver: Rs. 242 per day.
As the pay scale differs for various posts, you can check the details of the pay scale in the below official notification link.
The mode of selection differs depending on the post and selection committee. Mostly, the following tests are conducted during the selection.
- Written Test
- Oral Test or Personal Interview
Important Dates of DLSC Mushirabad LT Jobs 2017
As the Govt of WB is inviting applications from the eligible candidates only through offline mode. The Last date to submit the application form offline is
- 16 January 2017.
DLSC Medical Staff Recruitment Application form
As an aspiring candidate, you should know the procedure to apply for WB Medical Staff recruitment. For easy remembrance, we providing the following steps for the application process.
How to apply for DLSC Medical Staff Recruitment @ www.wbhealth.gov.in?
- Read the Official notification of WB Medical staff recruitment in www.wbhealth.gov.in
- You will find an application form in the last of the notification.
- Take a Printout of the application form.
- Fill the primary details, education qualifications in the application form.
- Submit the filled application and attach the required documents.
- Post the application form to the address mentioned in the notification on or before 16 January 2017.
Chief medical officer of Health,
Pin code: 742101.
WB Murshidabad 65 Medical staff jobs Notification and Application
DLSC Murshidabad Jobs 2016 Notification has released. West Bengal DLSC Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2016 Notification issued with 204 Vacancies in Gram Panchayat, Panchayat Samiti jobs of various Districts. District Level Selection Committee released this advt to fill 72 posts in Purulia, 34 posts in Bardhaman, 15 posts in Jalpaiguri, 83 posts in Purba Medinipur Districts in the State of West Bengal. So, eligible and interested candidates can apply through Online. The Online application has commenced from 8th December 2016. The Last date to submit the applications will be on 23rd December 2016. Click on below link to get West Bengal Gram Panchayat Recruitment Details and Online application.
142 DLSC Murshidabad Jobs – Apply Online
This DLSC Notification has released to recruit the 142 Candidates. The interested and eligible aspirants can fill the application form from 12-08-2016 to 31-08-2016. The official website is murshidabad.gov.in. District Level Selection Committee(DLSC) notification has released to fill 142 vacancies. The official notification has released on 26th July 2016. The candidates who are waiting for the government Jobs in West Bengal can utilize this opportunity. You can also get the latest employement news. The official website for DLSC is murshidabad.gov.in. The interested and eligible aspirants can apply for DLSC Murshidabad Jobs 2016 through online. The application form will be available on website from 12th August 2016. The last date for submission of application form is 31st August 2016. Applicants should submit their application on or before the last date without delay. For other details of DLSC Murshidabad Jobs like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process etc just scroll down the page.
In DLSC Murshidabad Jobs, we have five categories. The educational qualification will differ for each category. The age limit for the candidates who want to apply for DLSC Jobs is 18 Years to 40 Years. The applicants who submit their application form before the last date will get the admit cards. The candidates should dtake the prinout of the application form. The last date to dwnlkoad the apllication form is 9th September 2016. The selection process for the applicants will be the written test. After the written test, Viva-Voice test will be conducted to the candidates whoqualifies int he first round. We gave the brief details about eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc below.
DLSC Jobs Vacancies
|S.No||Post Name||N0.of Vacancies|
|1||Gram Panchayat Karmee||97|
|2||Block Informatics Officer||05|
|3||Samiti Education Officer||07|
|5||Clerk cum Typist||14|
These are the various categories in DLSC Murshidabad 2016 Jobs. Here, we gave the vacancies for each category.
The interested candidates must satisfy the eligible conditions.
- Gram Panchayat Karmee – Must pass final examination of 8th class.
- Block Informatics Officer – The candidates should have the Master degree in computer science.
- Samiti Education Officer – Must Posses Post Gradudate B.ED.
- Accounts Clerk – Appliants must pass the madhyamika examination from the WBBSE.
- Clerk cum Typist – Same as Accounts clerk and should have the typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Furthermore details of Jobs in Mushirabad check the official website murshidabad.gov.in.
The candidates who want to apply for DLSC Jobs should not exceed the age.
- General Candidates the age limit should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years.
- SC/ST Candidates the age limit should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 45 Years.
- OBC Candidates the age limit should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 43 Years.
Brief Details Of DLSC Notification Recruitment
Organization Name: District Level Selection Committee
No.of Vacancies: 142
Application Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written Test and Viva- Voice
Help – line: 03482-251068
Official Website: murshidabad.gov.in
Application Form of District Level Selection Committee Jobs
The candidates who are eligible for DLSC Jobs in Murshidabad can apply through online. The application is availbale in the official website, which was mentioned below. Application form will be available from 12th August 2016. The applicants should fill the application form with the necessary details. The Application should be downloaded and you should attach your recent photograph and shall send to through postal before 9th September 2016.
How to apply
- The aspirants should fill the application form which will be available on the official website i.e., murshidabad.gov.in .
- The unique registration number will be generated for the applicants.
- After filling the application form, candidates should take the print of it.
- The application should be attested by the Group A officer
- Aspirants should attach their recent photograph and it will be sent to the postal address before 9th september 2016.
- The last date to submit the application is 31st August 2016.
DLSC & District Magistrate,
Pin – 742 101,
The candidates who applied for DLSC Recruitment will get the admit cards. These Admit cards contains the date and time of the written examination. Aspirants should take the print out of the admit card. The lower part of the admit card should be signed in the presence of invigilator. The candidates should carry photo identity and two identical passport size photographs. Aspirants without the admit card will not be allowed.
In District Level Selection Committee Recruitment, we have two rounds
- Written Test
The candidates who qualifies in the written test will be eligible for the Viva-Voice.
Application Available from: 12th August 2016
Last date of Submission: 31st August 2016
For more details check the DLSC Notification