Hooghly District Recruitment 2016
The Hooghly District Recruitment 2016 published on 7th Jan 2016 by Hooghly DHFWS. The District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly announced the Hooghly District DHFWS Recruitment notification for 26 posts of STS & others. The candidates who aimed at West Bengal Government Jobs can use the Hooghly RNTCP Recruitment. The candidates can refer the educational qualification, and so on from recruitment.guru. The last date for Online Application Link of RNTCP Hooghly Recruitment is 25th Jan 2016. The DHFWS Hooghly Recruitment applied candidates need to send the submitted application forms along with fee receipt to the mentioned postal address before 27/01/2016, 17.00. Also, check the Hooghly DHFWS Recruitment 2016 for DEO, LT & Medical Officer posts.
About Hooghly District RNTCP
The DHFWS abbreviated as District Health & Family Welfare Samiti. The DHFWS is located in the district of Hooghly, West Bengal. WB Govt District Health & Family Welfare Department has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining & developing the health care system in the State of West Bengal. Hooghly HFWD recruits fitted aspirants for various posts by giving DHFWS Notifications. So, the curious competitors can apply for the Hooghly District Recruitment by checking qualification in Official Notification. Health Department of West Bengal released the Hooghly District RNTCP Recruitment Notification for 26 vacancies of STS, various. The eligible & interested aspirants can apply in Online before 25.01.2016.
Hooghly DHFWS Recruitment – WB Government Jobs
|4.||District Programme Coordinator||01|
Hooghly District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- For District PPM: The Candidates should have Post Graduation degree.
- For District Programme Coordinator: The aspirants should be an MBA/ PG Diploma in management/ health administration from a recognised institute/ university.
- For TBHV: Graduate /10+2 candidates eligible to apply.
- For STS: The aspirants should have completed Bachelors Degree/ Sanitary Inspector course.
- For District PMDT: The applicant should be Graduate & done certificate course in Computer Operation.
- For Post Number 1, 2, & 5: 22-40 yrs.
- For Post Number 3, 4: 22-62 yrs.
Notification Published Date: 7th Jan 2016.
Closing Date of Online Application: 25th Jan 2016, 01.00 pm.
Last Date for receipt of Applications: 27th Jan 2016, 05.00 pm.
For Unreserved: Rs. 100/-.
For Reserved: Rs.50/-.
- For Post 1: Rs. 17720/-.
- For Post 2: Rs. 18720/-.
- For Post 3: Rs.13560/-.
- For Post 4: Rs. 22000/-.
- For Post 5: Rs.19000/-.
Hooghly District STS Recruitment Notification PDF
Steps to apply for DHFWS Hooghly District RNTCP Recruitment 2016
- Refer the Hooghly District DHFWS Notification.
- Click on the below link to apply Online.
- Fill your particulars in Application.
- Attach scanned soft documents.
- Take a print out of your application & receipt of Application fee.
- Send the post to the below given address.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health,
DRS Building campus,
Beside chinsurah court Auto Rikshaw stand,
Hooghly – 712101.
Hooghly District Online Application