Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 22nd February 2016. District Court of Hooghly had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 01/2016 to fill 52 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, English Stenographer, Group D, and Bengali Translator posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in West Bengal may apply for these posts released under District Court Hooghly Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Hooghly District Court jobs through West Bengal District Court Recruitment 2016. The Closing date for submission of the application form is 31st March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.ecourts.gov.in/hooghly or www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in for more details regarding the Hooghly District Court LDC Recruitment 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Hooghly District Court Vacancy Details – Hooghly District Court Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||English Stenographer (Group B)||09|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||19|
Eligibility Criteria of Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Hooghly District Court LDC Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Hooghly District Court.
Educational Qualification for District Judge Court Hooghly Recruitment
- Stenographer & LDC: Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent exam from any recognized Board or Institute.
- Bengali Translator: Aspirants must have completed Graduation or equivalent College Examination from any recognized University.
- Group D: Applicants must have VIII class pass certificate from any recognized school or madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Hooghly District Court.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/hooghly or www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Name of the Post: Group B, C & D Posts.
No of posts: 52.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Hooghly, West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who were applying for Hooghly District Court Jobs will be selected based on the Written Test.
- Starting date for sending the application form: 24/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 31/03/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee through Bank Challan in SBI drawn in the favor of Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly. The Application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
General/ OBC Categories
- For Group B posts: Rs. 300/-.
- For Group C & D posts: Rs. 250/-.
SC/ ST/ PWD Categories
- For Group B & C posts: Rs. 250/-.
- For Group D posts: Rs. 200/-.
- English Stenographer: Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- with grade pay of Rs. 3,900/-.
- Bengali Translator: Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- with grade pay of Rs. 3,600/-.
- LDC: Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,600/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,600/-.
- Group D: Rs. 4,900/- to Rs. 16,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,700/-.
Hooghly District Court Application Form
Application form for these Hooghly District Court Jobs released under Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the Application form for LDC, Stenographer, and other jobs and submit it before the due date. Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space. Send the hard copy of the application form, challan form and other relevant documents to the address mentioned below before 31st March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form for these Hooghly District Court Jobs from the link attached below.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Make fee payment at State Bank of India by downloading the challan form.
- Send the duly filled application form, challan form, and required documents to the address mentioned below before completion of the last date.
Postal Address: The Chairman,
District Recruitment Committee,
Dist.-Hooghly, Pin-712 101.