IIT Kharagpur released the Latest Notification on 15th Dec 2016. Indian Institute of Technology invites Online applications to fill 121 Vacancies of Non-Teaching posts. Job searching contenders can apply for Notification No. R /09 / 2016 through Online on or before 31.01.2017. More details of the IIT Kharagpur Non Teaching jobs Recruitment Notification such as Eligibility, Age Limit, Pay scale are provided here.
IIT Kharagpur Non Teaching Jobs 2016
IIT Kharagpur Junior Executive Notification is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who have a diploma in Engineering. Hence willing Candidates can apply for these Non-Faculty Jobs. IIT West Bengal issued Notification with Vacancies in different departments like Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Executive, Junior Technician/ Junior Laboratory Assistant include backlog Vacancies. So, Job Aspirants have a great chance to get placed in IIT Kharagpur Non Teaching jobs. Indian Institute of Technology is located in the state of West Bengal.
121 Vacancy details of IIT Kharagpur Non Teaching jobs
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer/Assistant Architect||01|
|Junior Engineer/Junior Architect||04|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||16|
|Junior Accounts Officer||04|
|Physical Training Instructor||03|
|Senior Library Information Assistant||02|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology/Radiology/ Physiotherapy)||04|
|Assistant Security Officer Gr. II||02|
|Junior Technician/Junior Laboratory Assistant||36|
Brief details of Kharagpur IIT Non – Teaching jobs
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name of the posts||Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Executive, Junior Technician/Junior Laboratory Assistant|
|Job Category||State Government jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
Most Important details of Indian Institute of Technology Non Teaching Notification 2017 are mentioned in the above table. To know updates about this Non Teaching Recruitment stay tuned to Recruirment.guru
Eligibility Details of Indian Institute of TechnologyKharagpur Non-Faculty Jobs
Applicants who satisfy all the Educational & Age Eligibilities can apply for the IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching jobs. Various Educational Qualification required to Apply for IIT Non-Teaching posts are mentioned below for furthermore refer the official notification.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree with eight yrs of experience as Junior Executive/Junior Superintendent or equivalent level.
- Junior Technical Superintendent
JT Superintendent Job seekers must have a Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in appropriate field or Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent Degree with eight years relevant experience as Senior Technician.
- Junior Executive
Candidates Applying for the IIT Junior Executive job should possess Bachelor’s degree from any discipline with eight years of relevant experience as Senior Assistant, Knowledge of computer office application of MS Word; MS Excel is essential.
- Junior Technician/Junior Laboratory Assistant
Applicants must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent in appropriate field or Diploma in Engineering of three years.
Age Limit for IIT NonTeaching jobs
All candidates must have a Maximum Age Limit to apply for 121 IIT west Bengal Non-Teaching Jobs. So, all candidates should calculate their Age before Applying. In case if you are not having the minimum Age the Application will be rejected. Age Relaxation also applicable.
- Junior Engineer/Junior Architect, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Executive, Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Security Officer Gr. II, Executive post: 40 Years.
- Medical Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse, Senior Library Information Assistant, Physical Training Instructor: 35 Years.
- Assistant Engineer/Assistant Architect, Executive: 45 Years.
Other Particulars of IIT Non Teaching Notification 2017 @ erp.iitkgp.ernet.in.
Pay Scale Details of Kharagpur IIT 121 NonTeachinhg jobs
The IIT Kharagpur offers attractive Pay Scales for the Non-Teaching Employees. The pay scale details of some posts are mentioned below.
- Pay Scale of Junior Technician/Junior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, Security Inspector, Driver Grade-II is
- Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 per month.
- Pay Scale for Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Executive, Junior Accounts Officer, Physical Training Instructor, Staff Nurse jobs is
- Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800 per month.
- Written Test.
- Trade Test.
Important dates of IIT Kharagpur Non Teaching jobs
Starting date for Apply Online: 15 December 2016.
Last Date to Apply: 31st Jan 2017.
Last date for Sending Hard Copy of Application Form: 31 January 2017.
How to Apply for Non-Teaching Jobs of IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal?
- To Apply for IIT Non-Teaching jobs, go to the Official Website iitkgp.ernet.in or click on the link below.
- Go to “career” Click on the Online Application form and read instructions before you apply.
- Fill the Application without any mistakes carefully and click on submit button.
- Then, take print out of the filled Application form and attach the required Documents and send through post to the address given below.
- Make sure that the post will reach on or before 31st Jan 2017.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur–721302,
West Bengal, India.