- 1 Jadavpur University Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of JU University Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Jadavpur University Kolkata Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download JU Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 4th February 2016. Jadavpur University had been published this advertisement under the notice no. A2/C/ 2 /2016 to fill 211 vacancies of Junior Mechanic, Peon, Junior Assistant cum-Typist, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in West Bengal may apply for these posts released under Jadavpur University Kolkata Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Non-Teaching Jobs through JU University Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.jaduniv.edu.in for more details regarding University of Jadavpur Recruitment 2016. The closing date for sending the application form is 1st March 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding JU Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Junior Assistant cum-Typist||62|
|3.||Assistant Librarian Gr.-II||08|
|4.||Technical Assistant Gr.-II||15|
Eligibility Criteria of JU University Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for JU Kolkata Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Jadavpur University.
Educational Qualification for Jaduniv Recruitment
- For post-1: Candidates must have done H.S./SF plus training/class VIII plus proficiency certificate from ITI or equivalent from any government recognized institution.
- For posts-3 & 5: Aspirants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized University or Institution.
- For posts- 6 & 7: Candidates must have passed Class VIII standard but not above Class IX.
- For post-4: Applicants must possess B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education.
- For post-2: Aspirants must have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal with typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
NOTE: Click the link for more State Government Jobs.
Jadavpur University Kolkata Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Jadavpur University.
Official Website: www.jaduniv.edu.in
Name of the Post: Non-Teaching posts.
No of Posts: 211.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
- Advertised Date: 04/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 01/03/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants applying for Jadavpur University Recruitment 2016 need to pay the application fee through Online or Offline mode at any branch of State Bank of India. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Open Category: Rs. 250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ DA Categories: Rs. 125/-.
|Jr Mechanic & Junior Assistant cum Typist||Rs. 7,200/- to Rs. 25,400/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3,300/-.|
|Assistant Librarian & Technical Assistant||Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 28,300/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/-.|
|Store-Keeper||Rs. 7,200/- to Rs. 25,400/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,100/-.|
|Peon & Helper||Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 18,600/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1,800/-.|
Jadavpur University Application Form
Application form for this Non-Teaching posts released under Jadavpur University Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Send the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents and copy of the challan/ fee receipt to the address mentioned below before the due date.
Post-Box No. 12026, Cossipore Post Office,
Kolkata – 700 002.