MSCWB Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply Online for 100 Medical Officer Vacancies in MSCWB Jobs: Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal has given an employment notice to hire 100 Medical Officer Vacancies. This is one of the quite good opportunity to get placed in MSCWB Recruitment 2018. The interested candidates can apply online for MSCWB Jobs 2018 on or before 28th June 2018. Else, Applicants can get all the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, Online Application link and other details of WB MSC Recruitment 2018 here.
MSCWB Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organization: Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal
- Name of the Posts: Medical Officer
- No of Vacancies: 100
- Category: West Bengal Government Jobs
- Job Location: Kolkata
MSCWB Notification 2018 Details
|Posted on: 29th May 2018|
WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2018
MSCWB Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
These are all the important dates to make a note for Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal 2018.
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
MSCWB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
The Age Limit for the MSCWB Notification 2018 are listed below
WB Municipal Service Commission 2018 Eligibility Details
|MSCWB Recruitment 2018 Selection Process|
|MSCWB Careers 2018 Pay Scale|
The MSCWB 2018 Pay scale is provided below.
|WBMSC Recruitment Application Fee|
The Application Fee for Union Public Service Commission Careers can be given below
How to Apply for WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Important Links for MSCWB Recruitment 2018
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ALL THE BEST !!!
Similar Job Openings to MSCWB Recruitment 2018:
|» WB Health Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 97 Jobs|
» Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 539 Jobs
» DHFWS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 128 Posts
» IGCAR Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 248 Openings
MSCWB Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for 45 Health Officer Posts:
MSCWB Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Online for 45 Health Officer Vacancies: WestBengal Government Jobs Alert!! Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal (MSCWB) invites Online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment of 45 Health Officer posts. However, MSCWB Recruitment application process starts from 1st February 2018 and ends on 28th February 2018. So, apply before the deadline and be a part of MSCWB Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, below section has details like age limit, selection procedure, educational details and others. Additionally, visit @ www.mscwb.org to know more updates about MSCWB Jobs 2018.
MSCWB Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Organization||Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB)|
|Post Name||Health Officer|
|Starting date to apply||01-02-2018|
|Closing date to apply||28-02-2018|
|Job Category||West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
MSCWB Jobs 2018-19 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19:
Aspirants willing to appear for MSCWB Jobs 2018-19 must satisfy the below provided eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, selection procedure and others compulsorily.
Educational Qualification for MSCWB Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have passed Medical qualifications or its equivalent from recognized Institute and Registration as a Medical practitioner with the State Medical Council of West Bengal.
- Aspirants must possess a Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Management and Hospital Administration.
Age Limit to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Maximum Age: 36 years.
- However, For ordinary graduates and 40 years for those pursuing Post Graduation, relaxation of 2 years for well qualified and experienced candidates.
Selection Process for MSCWB Recruitment 2018-19:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination/Interview.
Pay Scale for MSCWB Recruitment 2018-19:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of MSCWB.
- As per the rules.
Application Fee for MSCWB Recruitment 2018:
Applicants must pay a prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.150/- ( Rs.50/- processing charge + Rs.20/- bank charges).
- For SC/ST & PH Candidates: Rs.50/- processing charge + Rs.20/- Bank Charges.
How to Apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2018-19 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, go to MSCWB Official website @ www.mscwb.org
- On the main page, search for Official Notification for 45 Health Officer posts.
- Download the Official advertisement and read it fully.
- Ensure that you meet all the above specified eligibility conditions.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Enter all the details asked in the application form.
- Upload a copy of your photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, pay an application fee and submit the application form before the last date i.e. 28-02-2018
Important Links for MSCWB Recruitment 2018:
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Important Dates for MSCWB Recruitment 2018:
|Starting Date of application||1st February 2018|
|Last Date to apply||28th February 2018|
Other Important Links to Consider:
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 27019 Vacancies
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1896 Apprentice Vacancies
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 8301 Clerk Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 425 Apprentice Vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1247 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
The Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Government has sent its recent notification regarding MSCWB Recruitment 2017. And there are 149 vacancies available for Sub Overseer post. Also, the last date to apply for Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is 6th September 2017 @ mscwb.org. Hence, check the MSCWB Apply Online link given in this post to know details about how to apply etc. Moreover, the MSCWB Vacancy 2017 is a great opportunity for the aspirants in search of government jobs.
Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Job hunters here is the good chance to grab the offer letter in WB Government Jobs. Because the Municipal Service Commission West Bengal is now inviting MSCWB Online Application. Also, the last date to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2017 is 6th September 2017. So, hurry up start downloading the www.mscwb.org Advertisement No 10 from the link given below. Furthermore, there are 149 Sub Overseer Post in MSCWB Vacancy 2017. Moreover, the candidates must submit the online application fee on or before 7th September 2017. There are certain rules and regulations that candidates must follow while applying for MSCWB Sub Overseer Job 2017.
According to the Employment News notification, the age limit for the applicant should not be more than 40 years. In addition to this, the MSCWB Official Website is given in the MSCWB Kolkata Notification 2017 to help the contenders. Besides, the application fee will differ from person to person based on certain criteria. The educational qualification required for Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2017 is that the candidate should be passed the Madhyamik examination from the secondary education board. Additionally, the applicants should face the written test or interview. Indeed the selected candidates will get a very good salary from the management for MSCWB Kolkata Vacancy 2017.
MSCWB Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ mscwb.org
|Name of the Organisation||Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB)|
|Post Name||Sub Overseer|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Total no. of vacancy||149|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06 September 2017|
MSCWB Kolkata Vacancy Details 2017
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Municipal Service Commision West Bengal Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria for the applicants of MSCWB Recruitment 2017 is as follows,
The educational qualification required for this MSCWB Job 2017 is,
- The candidate should be a Madhyamik examination pass from the Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal or equivalent.
The age limit for the applicants applying for the Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Notification is,
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years.
The candidates are selected based on:
- Interview/Written test.
- For U.R and O.B.C candidates – Rs 150/- and processing charge of Rs 50/-. and Rs 20/- for challan.
- For SC/ST/PH – Rs 50/- for processing charge and Rs 20/- for challan.
Refer MSCWB Official Notification link given below for the further details regarding application fees.
The selected candidates will get salary as follows,
- Rs 5400-25200/- and grade pay of Rs 2100/-.
How to Apply for Municipal Service Commission Sub Overseer Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the Official MSCWB Website www.mscwb.org.
- Now, an Official homepage of MSCWB will be displayed on your home screen.
- Then, click on the “Employment Notice” link present on the home page.
- After that, another home page will be displayed which contains all the advertisement links.
- Furthermore, click on the relevant notification link and download the pdf from there or directly from the link given below on this page.
- Moreover, go through the information given in that notification pdf of MSCWB Recruitment 2017.
- Afterward, eligible and interested candidates should click on the “Apply Online link” given below on this page.
- Now, enter all the necessary information asked in the online application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Later, verify whether all the details entered is correct and valid.
- After that, submit your online application form on or before the last date.
- Finally, also submit your application fee on or before the given last date in this post without fail.
- Last Date of submitting online application form: 6th September 2017.
- The Last Date for submitting the application fees: 7th September 2017.
- Last Date for completing the process of submitting the application Form: 8th September 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|