Nadia District Recruitment 2016 Notification
Nadia District Recruitment 2016 Notification is released recently. Nadia District Administration (Nadia District) invites applications from suitable candidates for 31 contractual posts of Medical Officer, Lab Technician, and Various posts. Applicants who are trying for Government Jobs in West Bengal can apply to these posts in Offline mode. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for these Medical Officer, Technician jobs through District Nadia Recruitment 2016. The last date to apply for Nadia District Recruitment 2016 is 20/01/2016. Other information like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Recruitment are given below.
Candidates can bookmark our website recruitment.guru by pressing CTRL+D to get more and latest updates regarding Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
Nadia District Recruitment 2016 – Government Jobs
Total no of Posts: 31 Posts.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Medical Officer||10 Posts|
|2.||Technical Supervisor||02 Posts|
|3.||Lab Technician||07 Posts|
|4.||District Consultant (Quality Assurance)||01 Post|
|5.||District Consultant (Public Health)||01 Post|
|6.||DEO, SNCU||02 Posts|
|7.||Facility Level (Quality Manager)||01 Post|
|8.||Programme Officer||01 Post|
|9.||Psychiatric Social Worker/Social Worker||01 Post|
|10.||Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse||01 Post|
|11.||Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist||01 Post|
|12.||Community Nurse||01 Post|
|13.||Case Registry Assistant||01 Post|
|14.||Record Keeper||01 Post|
|Total Posts||31 Posts|
District Nadia Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
- For Technical Supervisor: Science Graduate with Biology as a Paper.
- For Medical Officer: MBBS from MCI recognized Institute with 1 Year compulsory internship.
- For Lab Technician: 12th Pass with PCM or PCB & Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology recognized by West Bengal State Medical Faculty/AICTE.
- For District Consultant (Quality Assurance): MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing Graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration/Health Management with 2 years experience in Public Health/Hospital Administration.
- For District Consultant (Public Health): MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing Graduate with degree/ diploma in Health Management and 2 years experience.
- For Facility Level (Quality Manager): MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing/Life Science Graduate with Masters in Hospital Administration/Health Management with one-year experience in Public Health/Hospital Administration.
- For DEO, SNCU: Graduate and with one-year Diploma/ certificate course in Computer Application with Minimum 3 years experience.
- For Programme Officer: MBBS with MD/ DNB Psychiatry/ DPN or equivalent P.G qualification. For Trained Medical Officer – MBBS with four months training in psychiatry in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tejpur or other identified institutions
- For Psychiatric Social Worker/Social Worker: M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work of 2 years duration from any recognized institution. For Trained Social Worker – Master of Social Work (MSW) from any recognized institution with 3 months training in PSW in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tejpur or other identified institution.
- For Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse: M. Sc in Psychiatric Nursing or DPN. For Trained General Nurse – GNM from any recognized Nursing Council with 1month training in Psychiatric Nursing in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tejpur or other identified institution.
- For Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist: M. Phil in Clinical Psychology of 2 years duration from any recognized institution. For Trained Psychologist – MA/ M. Sc. in Psychology/Clinical Psychology with 3 months training in Clinical Psychology in NIMHANS, CIP, LGBRIMH-Tejpur or other identified institutions.
- For Community Nurse: GNM from any recognized Nursing Council with Administrative experience.
- For Case Registry Assistant: Should have passed HS or equivalent from any Board/Council & Completed 6 months course in computer application from as Institution recognized by Government/Autonomous body.
- For Record Keeper: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university with experience in health sector.
- For Technical Supervisor: Should have age between 50-62 years as on 1st January 2016.
- For Medical Officer: Should have 63 years maximum as on 1st January 2016.
- For Lab Technician, District Consultant, Facility Level (Quality Manager), DEO, SNCU: Should have 40 years maximum as on 1st January 2016.
- For Programme Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker/Social Worker, Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse, Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist, Community Nurse, Case Registry Assistant, Record Keeper: Should have 62 years maximum as on 31 st March 2016.
The last date to submit the Application: 20/01/2016.
- For Technical Supervisor: Rs.10,500/- per month.
- For Medical Officer: Rs.40,000/- per month.
- For Lab Technician: Rs.9,380/- per month.
- For District Consultant (Quality Assurance): Rs.40,000/- per month.
- For District Consultant (Public Health): Rs.40,000/- per month.
- For Facility Level (Quality Manager): Rs.40,000/- per month.
- For DEO, SNCU: Rs.13,560/- per month.
- For Programme Officer: Rs.50,000/- for Psychiatrist & Rs.30,000/- for Trained Medical Officer.
- For Psychiatric Social Worker/Social Worker: Rs.30,000/- for Psychiatric Social Worker & Rs.18,000/- for Trained Social Worker.
- For Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse: Rs.25,000/- for Psychiatric Nurse & Rs.15,000/- for General Nurse.
- For Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist: Rs.30,000/- for Clinical Psychologist & Rs.18,000/- for Trained Psychologist.
- For Community Nurse: Rs.25,000/- per month.
- For Case Registry Assistant: Rs.8,000/- per month.
- For Record Keeper: Rs.10,000/- per month.
- For General Category: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/OBC & Other Reserved Categories: Rs.50/-
Procedure to apply for Nadia District Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- Download the Application form from the attached Notification.
- Read carefully the Nadia District Recruitment 2016 Notification before applying.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of ——————–“.
- Send the form along with the relevant documents asked through registered post to the following address.
Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia and Secretary,
District Health & family Welfare Samity,
5, D. L. Roy Road, PO – Krishnagar,
District – Nadia, Pin – 741101.
*For more details view the official notification given below.
Details about Technician Recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of the Institute: Nadia District Administration.
Number of Vacancies: 31 posts.
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
Job Location: West Bengal, India.
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: nadia.nic.in.