National Institute of Homeopathy has started receiving the applications from the interested candidates for direct recruitment of 54 Reader, Lecturer & Radiographer posts on contract basis. Interested candidates have to send the duly signed application forms along with the required testimonials before the last date. Job seekers can check the detailed information about the NIH Kolkata Recruitment 2017, Vacancy details, NIH Application Form, last date to apply in the below sections.
NIH Kolkata Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Homeopathy, Kolkata recently announced a notification on 14th January 2017 with the advertisement No.8-012/NIH/DAVP/2012. This notification was issued to fill 54 vacancies in various departments of NIH. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Latest NIH notification can apply for these jobs before the last date. Hence, candidates who are eligible for the NIH Lower divisional clerk vacancies can send their duly signed applications along with the relevant documents within the deadline. In this article, you can check the eligibility criteria, application procedure, last date to receive the application for NIH Kolkata Recruitment. Stay tuned with our recruitment.guru site for the latest job openings in India.
Latest National Institute of Homeopathy Recruitment 2017
|S.no||Name of the Vacancy||No of posts|
|5.||Assistant Research Officer||02|
|6.||Library information assistant||01|
|10||Jr. Hindi Translator||01|
|12.||Lower Division Clerk||02|
The National Institute of Homeopathy authority reserves the right to cancel/change/modify the vacancy notice without any prior information or reason.
Note: For remaining posts kindly refer official notification enclosed below.
NIH Kolkata Notification for Medical Officer Posts
|Organization Name||National Institute of Homeopathy|
|No. Of Vacancies||54|
|Name of the Post||Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs|
|Date of advertisement||14-01-2017 to 20-01-2017.|
|Last Date to receive application form||within 6 weeks for normal areas
within 7 weeks for remote areas from the date of advertisement
|Job Location||Across India|
Eligibility for the NIH Kolkata Lecturer Vacancy
Job hunters who are applying for the jobs in National Institute of Homeopathy must possess below eligibility criteria.
Professor, Reader, Lecturer & Medical Officer: Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned subject included in the Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- Library Information Assistant: Degree in Library Science from recognized University / Institute.
- Radiographer vacancies: Degree in Science with Dip or Certificate in Radiography from the recognized University / Institution.
Experience required to apply for Jobs in National Institute of Homeopathy
- For professor jobs, candidates must have at least 15 years combined experience in teaching the subject concerned as Reader/ Assistant Professor / Lecturer.
- For Junior Accountant jobs, the Job Seeker must have knowledge of computer and must qualify English / Hindi typing with at least 30 wpm.
- The upper age limit for appointment by the deputation must not exceed 56 years.
- The age relaxation for the upper age shall be given according to the relevance orders given by the government of India from time to time.
NIH Kolkata Recruitment for Lower Divisional Clerk Jobs
The selection process for the NIH Pharmacist-cum-Dispenser vacancies is as follows
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Note: Qualifying marks in written test is 40%. There will be a qualifying skill test in addition to the above two test for the posts Jr. accountant /Yoga Instructor/Staff Car Driver & LDC.
Pay Scale of various Posts for NIH Kolkata:
- Candidates who are selected for the Professor posts in NIH Kolkata Recruitment will get Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with GP Rs. 7,600.
- For Reader posts, aspirants will get Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with GP of Rs.6,600.
For the detailed information regarding Age limit, experience, Educational qualifications & pay scale, please refer the official notification for the remaining posts.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
- A demand draft of Rs. 100/- must be drawn in any nationalized banks in favor of Director, NIH payable at Kolkata.
- SC/ST/Women applicants need not pay the exam fee.
Last Date for receiving applications from the candidates through the post is 6 weeks for the normal areas & 7 weeks for the remote areas after the date of advertisement.
How to apply for NIH Kolkata Anesthetist Vacancies?
Candidates must download the application form from the website to apply for NIH recruitment. We are providing the direct link for downloading the application form from the official site. Below we have stated simple step by step procedure to fill the application form. By following below steps carefully send the duly signed application form to the mentioned address.
- visit the official site of NIH Kolkata. i.e., nih.nic.in
- Download the notification for the recruitment of 54 Teaching & non-Teaching posts of NIH.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Download the application form and fill the necessary & accurate information.
- Send the filled application form along with relevant documents to below address
National Institute of Homeopathy
Ministry of Ayush
GE Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700106.
Documents to be enclosed:
- Affix 2 passport size photos.
- Demand Draft
- Experience certificates.
- Job seekers who are applying for more than one post must apply separately.
- Applications with illegible handwriting and Incomplete applications will be rejected.