- 1 Presidency University Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 105 Teaching Vacancies in Kolkata Presidency University
- 1.2 Presidency University Jobs 2017-18 @ www.presiuniv.ac.in
- 1.3 Presidency University Kolkata Teaching Vacancies
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for PresiUniv Kolkata Recruitment 2017
- 2 Presidency University Recruitment 2016 – Presidency University Jobs
Here is the Presidency University Recruitment Notification 2017. Teaching jobs aspirants can check the details of Presidency University Jobs 2017 for 105 Professor, Asst. Professor, Associate Professor vacancies. We have provided the link to Presidency University Kolkata Recruitment Notification 2017 @ www.presiuniv.ac.in on this page. So, have a glance at the below sections to know the information on PU Kolkata Teacher Jobs Vacancy.
Presidency University Recruitment 2017
The latest notification from the Kolkata Presidency University is available on this page. The Presidency University Recruitment 2017 notification circulates that the vacancies available are for the teaching posts. So, the teacher jobs aspirants can apply for the Presidency University Jobs 2017 @ www.presiuniv.ac.in before July 7, 2017. However, there are certain eligibility criteria for the candidates to apply. We have listed the details of eligibility for PU Kolkata Recruitment 2017 on this page. Additionally, you can get the links to download the notification and the application form in the following sections. So, keep reading the post to get more details on Presidency University Kolkata Recruitment 2017.
[Click here to know more State Govt Jobs]
105 Teaching Vacancies in Kolkata Presidency University
The applicants of 105 Teaching vacancies in Kolkata Presidency University should have a Ph.D. and a good academic record from a recognized university. Additionally, the candidates’ age should not exceed a maximum age of 37 years. You can get the other details of the Presidency University Jobs 2017 eligibility from the official notification available here. The department of the university will conduct an interview on the mentioned dates to select the candidates of Presidency University Recruitment 2017. So, candidates should complete the process of application @ www.presuniv.ac.in before July 7, 2017. Continue reading the article to know more details on the Presidency University Kolkata Teaching Jobs Notification 2017.
[Check Latest Employment News here]
Presidency University Jobs 2017-18 @ www.presiuniv.ac.in
|PU Kolkata Teaching Vacancies|
|Name of the Organisation||Presidency University, Kolkata|
|Post Name||Teaching Posts|
|No of Posts||105 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to apply||July 7, 2017|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Presidency University Kolkata Teaching Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for PresiUniv Kolkata Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for PU Kolkata Jobs:
- The candidates applying for the Presidency University Kolkata Recruitment 2017 should have a good academic record and a Ph.D. from a recognized University.
- Refer the official notification to know the qualification for individual posts.
Age Limit for Presidency University Teaching Vacancy:
- The maximum age necessary to apply for PU Kolkata Asst. Professor Jobs can have a maximum age of 37 years.
- To get the details of age relaxation, refer the official notification available on this page.
Selection Process of Presidency University Kolkata Recruitment 2017:
The authorities of the Presidency University conducts a sequence of tests to select the candidates applying for the PU Kolkata Asst Professor Vacancy.
PU Kolkata Application Fee:
The candidates applying for the Presidency University Kolkata Teaching Jobs should pay the fee according to the rules and norms.
Important Dates of Presidency University Teaching Jobs Notification 2017:
- Date of advertisement release – June 8, 2017.
- Last date to apply for Assistant, Associate Professor Jobs – July 7, 2017.
Apply Online PresiUniv Kolkata Asst. Professor Recruitment 2017 – www.presiuniv.ac.in
- Candidates interested in applying for the Presidency University Recruitment 2017 should visit the official site.
- Search for the links related to Assistant Professor and other jobs.
- Click on the link to Presidency University Kolkata Recruitment notification.
- Go through the application instructions, eligibility, and other details.
- If you meet the eligibility, then click on the link to PU Kolkata Recruitment application form.
- Enter your details in the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload the recent passport photograph, signature, and other essential documents mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, recheck the details and complete the application fee payment if any.
- Submit the form and take a copy for future use.
Presidency University Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released for 109 Non-Teaching posts like Jr. Library Assistant, Technical Assistant, Jr. Assistant, and Jr. Peon vacancies on Temporary Basis. Candidates who were searching for Government Jobs in West Bengal may grab this opportunity and apply for Presidency University Kolkata Recruitment 2016. Interested applicants who meet the eligibility can apply for this PU Kolkata Recruitment 2016. Presidency University, Kolkata in West Bengal has released the notification under the notice no. PU_RECR_AP_10-15 for 109 Non Teaching vacancies in the official website www.presiuniv.ac.in. In our website, we have given the direct link of Online application for Presidency University Jobs.
Presidency University Recruitment 2016 – Presidency University Jobs
Presidency University, Kolkata in West Bengal has issued an employment notification on 25th February 2016 for filling 109 vacancies of Non Teaching posts. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at its official website www.presiuniv.ac.in. The Presidency University Online Application will be available on the site from 29th February 2016 to 21st March 2016. For more details like Presidency University Vacancy Details, Age Limit, How to Apply, Selection Process, Exam Date, etc. are mentioned below.
Presiuniv Kolkata Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
No. of Posts: 109 posts.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal.
Post wise vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Library Assistant Gr-II||01|
|2.||Technical Assistant Gr-II||01|
Category wise vacancy details of Jr Assistant post:
1. General: 15 posts.
2. SC: 08 posts.
3. ST: 02 posts.
4. OBC-A: 03 posts.
5. OBC-B: 03 posts.
6. PH: 1 post.
Category wise vacancy details of Jr Peon post:
1. General: 37 posts.
2. SC: 17 posts.
3. ST: 04 posts.
4. OBC-A: 09 posts.
5. OBC-B: 05 posts.
6. PH: 03 posts.
- For posts-1 & 2: Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 28,300/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/-.
- For post-3: Rs. 7,200/- to Rs. 25,400/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,300/-.
- For post-4: Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 18,600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
Age Limit: Candidates applying for these Presidency University Jobs should attain the below age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST categories and up to 3 years for OBC categories as per the rules of the Presidency University.
- Jr Library Asst: Candidates must have done Bachelor’s degree followed by Diploma/Degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
- Technical Asst: Aspirants must have completed B.Sc./ BCA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education.
- Junior Assistant: Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal.
- Junior Peon: Candidates must have passed VIII class and must be able to read/ write English with one-year experience in academic Institute like University or an Institute of higher learning.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these Presidency University Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Academic Merit.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online at the official website www.presiuniv.ac.in on or before the last date, i.e., 21st March 2016. Fill the application form as per the instructions given in the official notification.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Log on to the official website www.presiuniv.ac.in
- Click on Advertisements tab available at the top of the page.
- Select the link related to the Presidency University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2016.
- Click on Apply online for the relevant post.
- Select the appropriate post name and click on New user register button.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
- Take a print out of the form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for filling online application: 29/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 21/03/2016.
Download Presidency University Kolkata Recruitment 2016 Notification
Presidency University Online Application