Ministry of Defence has released the Vehicle Depot Panagarh notification to fill 27 posts of LDC, Fireman and Material Assistant. The candidates who are waiting to serve for the army can apply for Vehicle Depot Panagarh Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these army jobs. Read the complete article to know further details regarding Vehicle Depot Panagarh Jobs.
Overview of Vehicle Depot Panagarh Recruitment 2016
Vehicle Depot Panagarh Recruitment is released under the Ministry of Defence to fill 27 vacancies in various posts. Vehicle Depot Panagarh Jobs 2016 notification was released in the month of August for the recruitment of Various posts in the army. Candidates who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs may check this Vehicle Depot Panagarh Recruitment 2016 notification. The notification of Vehicle Depot Panagarh Jobs released by Ministry of Defence is also available in Employment News. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this Vehicle Depot Panagarh Vacancy 2016 through offline. You can also refer the details of this notification in the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in. The last date for submission of application is 21 days and 28 days for remote areas from the date of publication of the advertisement. Other details like Eligibility, Age limit, Educational qualification, etc of Vehicle Depot Panagarh Jobs are available in this article.
Vehicle Depot Panagarh Jobs 2016 Vacancy details
Refer the below table for the post wise details of Vehicle Depot Panagarh Jobs in the defence department.
|Name of the Post||Total number of vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerks||05|
|Supdt(store) redesignated as Material Assistant||02|
Other details of the Vehicle Depot Panagarh Recruitment
Name of the Organisation: Vehicle Depot Panagarh, West Bengal.
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk, Fireman, Supdt(store).
Job Location: Panagarh, West Bengal.
Total no. of posts: 27 posts.
Job Category: State Government.
Apply mode: offline.
Official website: www.indianarmy.nic.in.
Eligibility for the Panagarh Recruitment 2016
- For the post of Lower Division Clerk: Passed 12th class or its equivalent. Also, have the English typing speed of 35 words per minute on the computer and 35 words per minute in Hindi.
- For the post of Supdt(store): Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university. Diploma in Material management in any discipline or engineering from a recognised university.
- Fireman post: Passed class 10th/Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognised university.
- The age limit for the LDC and Fireman is from 18 years to 25 years.
- Age limit for the post of Supdt(store) is from 18 years to 27 years.
Ministry of Defence Department offers age relaxation for different categories. Refer the official website to know the age relaxation for the various categories.
Candidates will be selected based on the Physical endurance test/skill test and written test.
- Lower Division Clerk: For this post, candidates will be selected based on their performance in typing test and written test(100 marks).
- Supdt(store): Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written test. There will be no skill test for this post.
- Fireman: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Physical endurance test and the written test.
Refer the below table to know the pay scale for different posts.
|Lower Division Clerk||Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-|
|Stupd(store) redesignated as material assistant||Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2800/-|
|Fireman||Pay scale Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-|
How to apply for the Vehicle Depot Panagarh Jobs
- First of all, visit the official website www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Read the advertisement carefully before applying.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill the details without any mistakes.
- Attach the copies of the relevant documents specified in the advertisement.
- Send the application form within the envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/- by registered/speed post.
- Subscribe the words Application for the post of LDC or Material assistant or Fireman on the top of the envelope.
- Date of Advertisement: 23/08/2016
- Last date for receiving of applications: 21days from the date of advertisement.
- Last date for the remote area candidates: 28 days from the date of advertisement.
For more detailed information about this notification refer the following links.