West Bengal Health Recruitment 2019 Notification
WB Health Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 40 Medical Officer, Psychologist, Social Worker & Other Vacancies www.wbhealth.gov.in. West Bengal Health Jobs is out!! West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samithi has announced the Job Offers on Contract Basis for different positions. The Vacancies will engage for the District Early Intervention Centres (DEIC), Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. The recruitment process will be conducted based on the Online process. The Online Application will be available on the Official Website till 05th July 2019. As per the Official Notification, the WB Health Online Application has started from 22nd June 2019. Apply for the WBSHRWS Jobs 2019 before the last date ends. Check out the below section to know the WBSEHFWS 2019 details.
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samithi|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Psychologist, Social Worker & Other|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Starting Date of Application||22nd June 2019|
|Closing Date of Application||05th July 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
West Bengal Health Vacancy 2019 Complete details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer, Dental||05|
|Audiologist & Speech Therapist||05|
|Early Interventionist cum Special Educator||05|
Eligibility Criteria for WB Health Careers 2019
- Medical Officer Post – Completed BDS Degree from a recognized university or board by the Dental Council of India. Valid Registration with the West Bengal Dental Council. At least 2-4 years of experience as working in Govt or Private Hospital.
- Physiotherapist, Audiologist & Speech Therapist, Psychologist & Early Interventionist cum Special Educator – Completed with Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Laboratory Technician – Higher Secondary completion with Science stream only.
- For detailed information about the Educational Qualification check out the Official Notification.
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years.
- OBC Candidates – 03 years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities – 100 years
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/Women/PWD Candidates – No Fee
Note that the Application Fee is Non-Refundable amount. Please do not deposit Application Fee in more than one mode or more than once in one mode.
|Name of the Post||Salary Pay Details|
|Medical Officer, Dental||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Audiologist & Speech Therapist||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Early Interventionist cum Special Educator||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Social Worker||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs. 17,220/-|
|Dental Technician||Rs. 15,000/-|
- Aspirants will be selected based on their Experience. Those of highly experienced candidates will be hired for the Medical Officer & Other Posts.
- For other details check out the Official Notification Pdf link.
How to Apply for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2019?
Download the Official Notification and read all the information carefully. Then go for the Online Application. The Online Application will be open till 05th July 2019. Follow the below-given steps to process the application in a much easier way.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- As a first process click on “Continue For Registration”
- Enter all the details asked in and recheck the filled details.
- Click on the Submit button and then move on to next process.
- Then click on “Continue After Registration”.
- Now enter respective details and hit on the Submit button to complete your Registration.
- Take a print out of the completed application for future reference.
NOTE: Hard copy/ print out of the completed registration should be brought during the process of the document verification process. Without registration form, no candidates will be entrained for original testimonials verification by the authority. There is no need to send the Printout or Hard Copy of the Online Application form through Post mode.
Important Dates for www.wbhealth.gov.in Jobs 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd June 2019|
|Last Date for Registration||30th June 2019|
|Last Date for Payment||03rd July 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||05th July 2019|
Important Links for WB Health Job 2019 Notification
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samithi
The Health and Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the obligation of keeping up and building up the social insurance framework in West Bengal. General wellbeing, sanitation and medical clinics are the selective duties of the State. State gives budgetary and administrative help to the fundamental social insurance support and infrastructural offices at the provincial dimension, while the State level super forte Medical Colleges and Hospitals prevalently give the walking care administrations.
About 80% of the Government human services administrations to the residents are being sans given of expense.
Other Important Links:
|Recruitment Link||Name of the Post||Last Date|
|Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment||2972 – Apprentice, Sailor (AA & SSR)||[23-07-2019]|
|AFMS Recruitment||150 – Short Service Commissioned Officer||[21-07-2019]|
|EIL Recruitment||113 – Executives, MT||[15-07-2019]|
|NPCIL Recruitment||68 – Stipendiary Trainee & others||[11-07-2019]|
|Oil India Recruitment||11 – Junior Assistant||[08-07-2019]|
|AAI Recruitment||272 – Security Screeners||[07-07-2019]|
|IDBI Recruitment||600 – Assistant Managers||[03-07-2019]|