- 1 WB Health Recruitment 2016 – 43 Laboratory Technician Jobs
- 1.1 WBSHFWS Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Vacancy Details for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2016 – WBSHFWS Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility Conditions for WBSHFWS Laboratory Technician Jobs 2016
- 1.4 West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
WB Health Recruitment 2016 notification is released to fill 43 vacancies for Laboratory Technician posts. Capable and Eligible candidates may apply for the given post from 1st September 2016 to 8th September 2016. West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has recently published an official notification under the Advertisement No: SHFWS/2016/95. Candidates who are eagerly looking for the Government Jobs in West Bengal may apply online for West Bengal Health Recruitment through the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates can check this notification carefully before applying to WBSHFWS Vacancies & apply online for the given jobs. The Government of West Bengal, Health & Family Welfare Samiti wants to fill the various vacancies all over the state. This is an excellent opportunity to the candidates who have possess 12th Standard/ Higher Secondary with Science or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology may apply for WB health vacancies.
WB Health Recruitment 2016 – 43 Laboratory Technician Jobs
A very good news for the job seekers who are looking for Government jobs in WB can check the latest Employment News for WBSHFWS Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from talent and skill oriented contenders for their challenging career. West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti is inviting an application form for contractual based to fill 43 Laboratory Technician posts. The Official Notification for West Bengal Health Recruitment has been uploaded. This notification is recently released in the month of 29th August 2016. Contenders can briefly check the official notification before applying for WBSHFWS posts. Candidates can also check the other relevant particulars like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process & Application Process, which are provided below. This is the best opportunity to the local candidates of West Bengal can check the Latest Govt Jobs for WB Health Recruitment.
WBSHFWS Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2016
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Vacancy Details for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2016 – WBSHFWS Jobs
Name of the Organisation: West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti.
Total no. of Posts: 43.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in.
Job Type: Contractual Basis.
Application Fee: Aspirants must pay the application fees of Rs. 100/- for unreserved category candidates. Rs. 50/- for reserved category candidates. Application fees must pay through DD in favour of WBSHFWS payable at Service branch, Kolkata.
Selection Process: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment Board will be listing the candidates based on the marks obtained in Higher Secondary (Science Stream).
Important Dates for WB Health Vacancies:
- Advertisement date: 29/08/2016.
- Starting date for applying online: 01/09/2016.
- Final date for applying online: 08/09/2016.
- Last date for submitting application form: 14/09/2016.
Eligibility Conditions for WBSHFWS Laboratory Technician Jobs 2016
Age Limit for West Bengal Health Jobs: The candidate should have an age of minimum 19 years and the maximum age of 40 years as on the date 01/04/2016. Age relaxation is also applicable for all reserved category candidates as per the State Government Rules.
Education Qualification for WB Jobs: Aspirant must possess 12th Standard/ Higher Secondary in Science Stream or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any institution recognised by the Govt of WB.
Pay Band: The contenders who were selected for West Bengal Health Vacancies will get the smart salary of Rs. 17,220/- per month.
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The application form for WBSHFWS Recruitment 2016 is available from the official website or the direct link which is given below. Eligible & Capable aspirants may apply for the given posts on or before 08/09/2016 through the website www.wbhealth.gov.in. Only online applications are accepted. Fill the application form with all your details and then download. Later, the print copy of the filled up online application form must send to the West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti on or before 14/09/2016.
Apply Online for WB Health Recruitment 2016
- Candidate must visit the official website i.e, www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Search for the required notification.
- After, read the notification carefully before apply for WB Health Jobs.
- Fill the online application form without making any mistakes.
- Upload Passport size photo & Signature.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Send the printed application form along with self-attested documents to the given postal address on or before the last date.
Documents to be Enclose along with the Application Form:
- Self-attested copies of all Educational Certificates.
- Self-attested copies of DOB.
- Caste Certificate.
The HR Cell,
Kolkata – 700091,