Notification to fill the Vacancy in DHFW West Bengal Recruitment 2017. 10+2 Qualified candidates can apply for the WB Health GNM Nursing 2017 Jobs through www.wbhealth.gov.in. The DHFW West Bengal notification issued for the 2175 GNM Training Course Jobs. Eligible individuals for the WB Health Recruitment 2017 have to apply on or before 12/05/2017.
Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal Recruitment 2017
Here comes the Employment News for the job seekers in the West Bengal state. There are 2175 Latest Job Opening at Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal. Higher Secondary Education Qualified aspirants can fill the Offline Application Form thoroughly. Aspirants who are looking for the West Bengal Govt Jobs can proceed further. Individuals whose age lie between 17 to 27 years are eligible to apply. Candidates have to carefully read the DHFW West Bengal Recruitment 2017 Notification for 2175 GNM Nursing Jobs before applying. Hence, for the sake of the applicants, we have updated the direct link on this page.
WB Health GNM Nursing 2017 Notification – 2175 Vacancies
The eligible and interested applicants can fill the WB Health GNM Application form 2017 from now onwards. The Department of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW) West Bengal 2017 will accept the applications which are submitted before the closing date 12th May 2017. Candidates are recommended to refer the official Website www.wbhealth.gov.in regarding the GNM Training Course 2175 Posts Recruitment details. The officials will filter the eminent individuals on the basis of the academic merit. The shortlisted aspirants in the WBHRB Recruitment 2017 process are eligible to receive the pay scale as per the Indian Govt norms.
WBHRB Recruitment 2017 – WB Health GNM Application form
|Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal Notification 2017|
|Organization Name||Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal|
|Post Names||GNM Nursing Posts|
|No of Vacancies||2175 posts|
|Job Designation||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date to apply||Started|
|Closing date to apply||12/05/2017|
|Selection Process||Merit basis|
WB Health Recruitment 2017 GNM Vacancy Details
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Training Course (Female): 2105 Posts
- GNM General Nursing and Midwifery Training Course (Male): 70 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the WB Health Dept GNM Nursing Jobs 2017
- 10+2/ Higher Secondary Education passed contenders are eligible to apply for the WB Health Recruitment 2017.
- Refer the official WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Notification for the eligibility details.
Age Limit for the WB Health GNM Nursing jobs:
- Minimum age: 17 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- Applicants of the West Bengal www.wbhealth.gov.in Nursing Jobs will be shortlisted on the basis of the academic Merit List.
Pay Scale for the WB Health Department GNM Nursing:
- Shortlisted individuals in the WB Health Department Recruitment process are eligible to get the annual package as per the Govt Norms and regulations.
How to apply for Vacancy in DHFW West Bengal 2017? – wbhealth.gov.in
- Applicants have to download the official DHFW West Bengal Recruitment Notification 2017.
- If the eligibility is satisfied, click on the application form pdf.
- Now, download the WB Health Recruitment 2017 online application.
- Fill the application form with the bio-data.
- Post the duly filled application form to the following postal address before the closing dates
- For the postal address, applicants are advised to refer the official advertisement attached below.
- Starting date to submit the application form: Started
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 12/05/2017