- 1 WB Health Recruitment Details – WB Health Tutor Jobs
- 1.1 WBHRB Notification 2016
- 1.2 WB Health Job Openings 2016 Details
- 1.3 WBHRB Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Tutor/ Demonstrator HPSC Jobs 2016
- 1.5 HPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.6 Haryana PSC Online Application
WBHRB notification has published for Tutor/ Demonstrator jobs with 417 Vacancies. One should apply for WB Health Tutor Jobs through Online only. The Online application filling procedure starts from 16th August. The last date to apply Online will be on 31st August. The candidates who desired to be part of WB Health Recruitment can be selected through Written Examination. Here we provided details about WB health department recruitment, i.e. vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. – www.wbhrb.in
WB Health Recruitment Details – WB Health Tutor Jobs
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has issued an employment news for recruiting the Tutor/ Demonstrator jobs in West Bengal with 417 vacant positions. The Job hunters who are willing to apply for these posts must check the eligibility conditions. The individuals to participate for WBHRB Recruitment have to apply through Online and to know how to implement, follow the apply steps as given below. The aspirants applying for WBHRB Vacancies should possess MBBS Degree. The age limit should be below 45 years to participate in West Bengal Medical Council Recruitment. The eligible job holders have to pay the fee of Rs. 210/-.
WBHRB Notification 2016
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is responsible for the selection and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to Temporary/ Permanent posts. WBHRB constituted by Department of health & family welfare government of West Bengal to run the health care delivery system efficiently. The Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the WBHRB jobs. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for WB health department Jobs can grab this excellent opportunity.
For further details about this WBHRB Recruitment, i.e., No of WBHRB vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, and Important Dates follow the information provided below. The aspirants looking for Latest Govt Jobs in West Bengal can check for other jobs in recruitment.guru website. So, WB Health Recruitment notification provides helps you.
WB Health Job Openings 2016 Details
The Applicants who are intended to work in WB Health Tutor Jobs can get their required details here. If you are searching for latest West Bengal Govt jobs, follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Total No of Vacancies: 417.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government jobs.
WBHRB Vacancy Details
The Aspirants who are willing to apply can check the WB Health Recruitment Notification for Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details about WB health department jobs see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details|
|7. Community Medicine||17|
|8. Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||12|
|9. General Medicine||40|
|10. General Surgery||38|
|11. Gynaecology & Obstetrics||04|
|12. Chest Medicine||15|
|18. Paediatric Medicine||30|
|24. Medical Gastroenterology||02|
|26. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||12|
|28. Nuclear Medicine||03|
|29. Neuro Surgery||10|
|31. Cardiac Anaesthesiology||02|
|32. Plastic Surgery||03|
|33. Neuro medicine||10|
|34. Cardio-thoracic & Vascular Surgery||06|
|35. Medical Oncology||01|
|36. Pediatric Surgery||10|
|Total Posts||417 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Tutor/ Demonstrator HPSC Jobs 2016
The Job seekers of employment in Govt Jobs in Haryana, a new notification issued for HPSC Recruitment. For that, one must satisfy the eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The eligible job holders before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs
The aspirants applying for WB Health Tutor Jobs should have the age limit mentioned as per the Haryana PSC Notification as given below.
- The Minimum age should be 22 years, and Maximum age must be 42 years.
- The age relaxation will be as per the Government rules. Check the HPSC Notification for more details.
Educational Qualification for HPSC Recruitment
- The Educational eligibility for the HPSC Vacant jobs of Tutor/ Demonstrator is that the Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from a recognised University/ Institute.
- For further details of HPSC vacancies, eligibility Check the official notification link given below.
Pay Scale for Haryana PSC Jobs
- For WB Health Recruitment: The basic salary will be Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
HPSC Recruitment 2016
Application Fee for Haryana PSC Recruitment:
- The fee for General Candidates (Male) – Rs. 500/-.
- The Female aspirants fee in both General & Reserved categories: Rs. 125/-.
- The Male individuals of SC/ BC/ EBP (General)/ ESM Fee: Rs. 125/-.
- No fee for Physically handicapped job seekers.
Selection Process for HPSC jobs
The Eligible and Interested candidates in HPSC Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- Interview, Either by their Qualifications and Experience. (OR)
- Written Test.
Haryana PSC Online Application
The Job Seekers for Tutor/ Demonstrator vacancies of HPSC have to apply through Online. The interested individuals have to check the given Online apply link to apply for these jobs. So, that one can be part of HPSC Careers if they got recruited. Follow the below procedure to participate in Haryana PSC Recruitment.
How to apply for Haryana PSC Tutor/ Demonstrator jobs 2016
The Eligible job seekers of WB Health Tutor Jobs can apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below steps:
- Go to HPSC official website www.wbhrb.in (OR)
- Directly use the links provided below for HPSC Online application and HPSC Notification.
- Download the HPSC Notification for reference.
- Read all the particulars, Instructions and requirements explicitly contained in the official notification of WB Health Recruitment.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and other documents as per mentioned details in Notification.
- Now fill the Online application form with necessary information.
- Finally, submit the application form after verifying details.
- Take printouts of proposed form for future use.
- The last date for Filling the Online application: 26/08/2016.
- The deadline for Application fee submission: 31/08/2016.
For the more information about the WB Health Tutor Jobs application form, HPSC vacancies, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is given below.