WBPPE Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Board of Primary Education invites applications for the WB Primary TET Exam 2017. The aspirants who are looking for the teaching jobs in Primary Education in West Bengal, this is one of the best opportunities you can get as the department has released around 30,000 WB Primary Vacancies 2017. For detailed information regarding the West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017, scroll down the page and read the complete post. You can also check the official notification of WB Primary TET Exam which is available at the West Bengal Board of Primary Education official website wbppe.org here.
WB Primary TET Exam Details @ wbppe.org
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Name of the Posts||Primary Teacher|
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WBTET)|
|No. of Vacancies||30,000|
|Category||WB Government Jobs|
|Application Start Date||20th October 2017|
|Last Date||5th December 2017|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WB Primary TET Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
West Bengal Primary Education Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have to complete the senior secondary or its equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
- Also, the candidates must have done Diploma in Elementary Education.
For further details related to the Educational Qualification of WB Primary TET Exam 2017, refer to the official notification.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Other West Bengal Primary Teacher Job Details 2017
The selection of candidates for the WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 will be on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Written Test
The applicants have to submit the following fee after the successful submission of WB TET 2017 Application Form:
- General: 100/-
- Reserved Category: 25/-
How to Apply for WBTET Exam 2017
- Login to the West Bengal Board of Primary Education Official Website i.e www.wbbpe.org.
- Search for the WBPPE Notification 2017.
- Download and read the advertisement carefully to check the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online Link”.
- Fill the Application Form with all your correct details.
- Check whether the details you gave are correct.
- Take the print out of the Application Form for future reference.
- Start Date to Apply: 20th October 2017
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 5th December 2017.
|Official Website||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|