WBHRB Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. Directorate of Drugs control, Health & Family Welfare Department of West Bengal had been published this advertisement under the notice no. R/Insp.D/37(1)/2016 to fill 88 vacancies of Inspector of Drugs posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in West Bengal may apply for these posts released under WBHRB Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these WBHRB Drug Inspector Jobs through WB Health Recruitment 2016. The WBHRB Online Application will be available on the site from 29th February 2016 to 18th March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.wbhrb.in or www.wbhrb.eadmissions.net for more details regarding the West Bengal Health Department Recruitment 2016. Other details like WBHRB Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, etc. about WB Health & Family Welfare Dept Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
WBHRB Vacancy Details – WBHRB Drug Inspector Jobs
Name of the Post: Inspector of Drugs.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|4.||BC Category A||09|
|5.||BC Category B||06|
Eligibility Criteria of WBHRB Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for West Bengal Health Department Recruitment
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable up to 5 years for SC & ST Categories, 3 years for OBC Category and up to 10 years for persons having physical disabilities as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Candidates must have completed Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by Law.
- Aspirants must have 5 years experience in recognized institutions in the manufacture or testing of drugs.
WB Health & Family Welfare Dept Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Name of the Post: Drug Inspector Posts.
No of posts: 88.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in West Bengal.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these WBHRB Drug Inspector Jobs released under WB Health & Family Welfare Dept Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Written Test/ Interview.
- Starting date for online registration: 29/02/2016.
- Starting date for fee payment (offline mode): 01/03/2016.
- Closing date for online registration: 09/03/2016 up to 8.00 p.m.
- Last date for fee payment at banks: 16/03/2016.
- Closing date for final submission of the application form: 18/03/2016 before 8.00 p.m.
Application Fee: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these WBHRB Drug Inspector Jobs need to pay the fee through Duplicate challan at the Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal. The challan will be generated by filling the online application. The fee should be paid in the Account no. 0051-00-104-002-16.
- For UR, BC A & BC B Categories: Rs. 210/-.
- For SC/ ST of West Bengal State and persons with disabilities: Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
WBHRB Online Application – www.wbhrb.in
Application form for these WBHRB Drug Inspector Jobs released under WB State Health & Family Welfare Dept Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online was already activated on 29th February 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 18th March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Select the link named Recruitment to the post of Inspector of Drugs under Directorate of Drugs control.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.