WBHRB Recruitment 2016
WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Notification is released is by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) for filling 225 Posts of Dental Surgeon in West Bengal Dental Service and Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor/ Demonstrator in West Bengal Dental Education Service. Interested & eligible candidates who are looking for Government jobs in West Bengal may apply Online mode on or before 11-01-2016. More related information of WBHRB 2016 Recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Important Dates, Pay Scale, etc is given below.
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor. WBHRB Recruitment 2016 is inviting Online applications forms from eligible candidates to fill up 225 posts of Dental Surgeon in West Bengal Dental Service and Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor/ Demonstrator in West Bengal Dental Education Service. Only online registration of Application will be allowed on the website (www.wbhrb.in) between 31.12.2015 to 11.01.2016. For more details visit the official website wbhrb.in.
Details about Dental Surgeon WBHRB Vacancies
Total No of Posts: 225 Posts.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|2.||Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor/ Demonstrator||75|
Dental Surgeon WBHRB 2016 Recruitment Notification
BDS Degree from any University recognized by Dental Council of India.
Candidates age limit should be under 32 Years for Dental Surgeon and under 40 Years for Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor Demonstrator.
* For Age relaxation details, View the Official Notification given below.
- Last date for on-line Registration of Applications: 11.01.2016.
- Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off line): 01.01.2016 to 18.01.2016.
- Last date of full submission of Form: 20.01.2016.
Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/- , [ PB 4A , Grade Pay – Rs. 5,400/- ]. NPP & other allowances.
Candidates will be called for Interviews after the initial screening of the received applications.
- Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104- 002-16’.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities: No Fee
* Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. will not be acceptable.
Procedure to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Candidates should visit the official website to register for filling the Online application.
- Please read WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Notification clearly before proceeding.
- After registration, Payment of Application fee should be done.
- After payment is done, Candidates have to log in to the website with the log in ID & Password, already provided to them after registration through SMS/ Email for payment verification and filling up rest portion of the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly & Submit it.
* For more details, please visit Official website wbhrb.in. For filling Online application, visit the below link
WBHRB Recruitment 2016 details
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
No.of Posts: 225 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Dental Surgeon & Dental Surgeon cum Clinical Tutor/ Demonstrator.
Mode of Application: Online.
Last date for online registration of applications: 11.01.2016.
Official Website: wbhrb.in