The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has recently released a notification through Advertisement No.: WBPDCL/Apprentice/2017/01. WBPDCL invites all the eligible candidates to fill all the vacancies of Technician Apprentices. There are 60 openings available under the discipline of mechanical, electrical and electronics. So, the interested candidates can check all the required information such as age limit and educational qualification. Apply Online for WBPDCL Technician Apprentices Jobs before the last date i.e., 20th January 2017.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are seeking for Government jobs in West Bengal may utilize this opportunity and apply for West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited Technician Apprentices Jobs. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these WBPDCL Technician Apprentices Jobs through West Bengal Power Development Corporation Recruitment 2017.
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited(WBPDCL) is a Government of West Bengal Entreprise. The thermal power plants under WBPDCL are in Kolaghat, Bakreswar, Sagardighi, Santaldih, and Bandel. WBPDCL works under West Bengal State Electricity Board(WBSEB). West Bengal PDCL is engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal.
WBPDCL Technician Apprentices Jobs – www.wbpdcl.co.in
|Name of Jobs||Name of Departments||No of vacancies|
|Instrumentation / Electronics||15|
West Bengal PDCL Notification Details
|Organization||West Bengal PDCL|
|No of vacancies||60|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentices|
Eligibility for the Technician Apprentices Jobs of WBPDCL
The Eligibility Criteria for these WBPDCL TA jobs are mentioned below. The Eligibility Criteria is based on the two factors one is Age Limit, and the other is Educational Qualification.
Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation (03 years full time course) from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Minimum age limit required is 18 years, and the maximum is 24 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Age relaxations are applicable for SC /ST /OBC /EC /Ex-Servicemen /PWD candidates as per the rules of the Government.
Only candidates having enrolled themselves under the National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) are eligible to apply for this post.
Other Details of WBPDCL Technician Apprentices
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Test.
- Candidates shall be called for Personal Interview (PI) based on the percentage of marks achieved in Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation.
- The venue of the Personal Interview (PI) shall be at the “Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban”, Plot No. 3/C, LA-Block, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700 098.
- Selected candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared ‘Medically Fit’ before execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
- Verification of credentials shall be done before the conduct of Personal Interview. Non-conformity with the desired qualification will result in the rejection.
- Finally, the Selected candidates must execute a Contract for a period of one year of training as per provisions of the Apprentices Act.
- Apprentices shall be paid a stipend as per provisions of the Apprentice Act, 1961. Currently a Stipend of Rs. 3542/- per month as applicable for Technician Apprentice.
- Diploma Category shall be paid during 01 (One) year Apprenticeship.
Period of Apprentices Training:
- There will be 12 months of training commencing from the execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
WBPDCL Application Process @ www.wbpdcl.co.in
Here, I have given the step by step process for applying to the Technician Apprentices Jobs. The mode of application is online and we cannot apply in any other modes. So apply online for this post in www.wbpdcl.co.in Online submission will remain open from 02.01.2017 to 20.01.2017.
How to Apply for the WBPDCL Jobs?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only.
- Before registering applications, the candidates should possess a valid enrollment number obtained after registering themselves with the NATS web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in).
- Use accurate the E-mail ID, Mobile number.
- So, give all the details accurately and submit it online.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Category, Application slip etc. at the time of interview.
Mandatory Documents Required:
- Duly signed and filled in application form.
- Copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Enrollment number after registering themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in).
- Self attested copies of Date of Birth, matriculation certificate, mark sheet, admit card or Birth Certificate.
- Qualifying degree/diploma certificates with all semester wise / year wise mark sheets.
WBPDCL Recruitment Notification 2016
Follow the below link for downloading the West Bengal PDCL notification containing Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Ag Limit etc.