Public Service Commission West Bengal has issued the WBPSC Exam 2017 Notification at www.pscwb.org.in. So, be ready for the Latest West Bengal Recruitment 2017 for the 31 Civil Judge posts. Individuals who possess Degree in Law from Recognized Board are eligible to apply for the WBPSC Exam 2017. The Eligible aspirants have to fill the WBPSC Online Application Form before the closing dates 17th April 2017.
Key Contents of the West Bengal judicial Service Exam Notification 2017
- Latest Public Service Commission West Bengal Vacancy details.
- WBPSC Exam 2017 Eligibility.
- Age Limit to apply for the West Bengal PSC Recruitment.
- Application fee structure.
- Selection methods.
- Salary offered.
- Simple steps to apply online for the West Bengal judicial Service Exam 2017.
- Important Dates to remember.
West Bengal Judicial Services Exam 2017 Overview
Are you the one who is in search of the West Bengal Govt Jobs/ WBPSC Recruitment 2017? Then be happy and go through the Latest West Bengal Judicial Services Exam 2017 Notification. The notification enlists the 31 vacant posts of the Civil Judge/ Judicial Magistrate positions. The Individuals who possess the Degree in Law are eligible to apply for the WBPSC Recruitment 2017 before the closing dates. Also, the applicant must as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India. The applicant age must lie in between 23 – 35 years. For the further details regarding the Judicial Services Exam Eligibility, WBCS Syllabus, refer the following paragraphs. Moreover, don’t miss this week Rojgar Samachar which clears the way to get the Indian Govt Jobs.
WBPSC Exam 2017 West Bengal Judicial Service Application Form, Important Dates
Candidates who met the eligibility criteria for the West Bengal judicial Service Exam 2017 can proceed further. The WBPSC Selection department will shortlist the eligible individuals on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination. But at the same time, the officials will offer the salary of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-404050-1080-44770/- for the Civil Judge posts. Hence, don’t let this golden opportunity go off from your hands. Thoroughly apply online for the WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 on or before 17/04/2017.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 – 31 Civil Judge Posts – www.pscwb.org.in
|West Bengal judicial Service Exam eligibility|
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge Posts|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
|Starting date to apply Online||27/03/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||17/04/2017|
|Job Designation||Sarkari Naukri|
WBPSC West Bengal Judicial Service Exam Eligibility 2017
- Candidates must possess the Degre in Law fro the recognized university
- Also, the individuals must be an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India.
- Refer the official WBPSC Civil Judge recruitment 2017 notification for the educational qualification details.
Age Limit for the PSC West Bengal Jobs:
- Minimum age: 23 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category individuals as per the WB Government Norms.
WBPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Examination.
- Prelims Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for the WBPSC Vacancy:
Capable individuals for the West Bengal Judicial Services are eligible to receive the salary of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-404050-1080-44770/- per month.
- General category applicants: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ST Category candidates: No fee
Application mode: Online
PSC WB Official website: www.pscwb.org.in
How to apply online for West Bengal Civil Judge Recruitment 2017? – www.pscwb.org.in
- First of al, carefully read the official notification.
- Now, go to the official page www.pscwb.org.in for the registration process.
- Click on the apply online link to apply online.
- Enter the required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature if necessary.
- Pay the application fee regarding the category wise.
- Submit the form to complete the online registration process.
- download or Take a printout of the application form for examination reference.
- Notification issued date: 27/03/2017
- Starting date to apply online: 27/03/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 17/04/2017
- Last date for the payment of application fee (Online): 17/04/2017
- Final date for the payment of application fee (Offline): 18/04/2017
- Prelims Exam date: May 2017
- Mains exam date: July 2017
WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 34 posts. The WBPSC Online Application will be available on the site up to 02/05/2016. Get complete details of West Bengal Judicial Services Examination 2016 here.
WBPSC Recruitment 2016 – WBPSC Civil Judge Jobs
West Bengal Public Service Commission had been issued a notification for West Bengal Judicial Services Exam-2016 under the Advt. no. 9/2016. The WBPSC Recruitment 2016 was recently released in the month of April to fill 34 vacancies of Civil Judge/ Judicial Magistrate posts. Aspirants who were looking for Government Jobs in West Bengal can apply for these posts released under West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply to these WBPSC Civil Judge Jobs on or before the last date. The WBPSC Online Application will be available on our site from 11th April 2016 to 2nd May 2016. Applicants may also check the official website www.pscwb.org.in for more details regarding the West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. Further details like WBPSC Vacancy, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. of WBPSC Judicial Services Exam 2016 are mentioned below.
WBPSC Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Civil Judge.
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|OBC A||03 Posts|
|OBC B||02 Posts|
|PWD (OH)||01 Post|
Eligibility Criteria of West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for WBPSC Judicial Service Exam
- Minimum age: 23 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the WBPSC.
Educational Qualification for WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed degree in Law from any affiliated University or Institution recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
- Applicants must be enrolled as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India.
- Aspirants must read, write and speak in Bengali language.
West Bengal Judicial Services Exam 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
Name of the Post: Civil Judge/ Judicial Magistrate posts.
Name of the Exam: West Bengal Judicial Services Exam-2016.
No of posts: 34.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government.
Exam Centre: Kolkata (Code – 01) & Darjeeling (Code – 02).
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for WBPSC Judicial Services Exam will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Final Exam.
- Personality Test.
- Starting date for filling online application: 11/04/2016 from 11.30 a.m.
- Last date for submission of online application & online fee payment: 02/05/2016.
- Closing date for fee payment in offline mode: 03/05/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants applying for WBPSC Recruitment 2016 can pay the application fee in either online or offline mode. The fee should be paid along with Service or Transaction charges. The fee for different categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved & BC Candidates of West Bengal: Rs. 210/-.
- For SC/ ST Categories of West Bengal & PWD Categories: Nil.
WBPSC Online Application @ www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Application form for these WBPSC Jobs released under West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online for WBPSC Judicial Services Exam will be active from 11th April 2016. Kindly open the WBPSC Online Application for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Last Date to Submit Online Application is 3rd May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment (Online mode).
- Select Challan of United Bank of India (UBI) from the dashboard for offline payment.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for WBPSC Judicial Services Exam, Click below link.
WBPSC Civil Judge Online Application