- 0.1 Eligibility Criteria of WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016
- 1 WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Details – WBSSC LDA Jobs
WBSSC LDA Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 2nd March 2016. West Bengal Staff Selection Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 05/ WBSSC/ 2016 to fill 1133 vacancies of Lower Division Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk posts. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in West Bengal may apply for these posts released under WBSSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these WBSSC LDA Jobs in the Secretariat Offices, Directorates, and District Offices through WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016. The WBSSC Online application will be available on the site from 2nd March 2016 to 22nd March 2016. Out of these 1133 posts, The Commission had invited applications for filling up of 599 vacancies of LDC/ LDA on 27th November 2015. Remaining 534 jobs are released recently in the month of March under the WBSSC LDC Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website of WBSSC, i.e., www.wbssc.gov.in for more details regarding the WBSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like WBSSC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for Reserved categories as per the rules of the West Bengal Government.
Educational Qualification for WBSSC LDC/ LDA Recruitment
- Candidates should have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Aspirants must have elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on the Computer at the speed of 20 wpm in English or 10 wpm in Bengali from a reputed organization for not less than 6 (six) months.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Details – WBSSC LDA Jobs
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Post: LDC/ LDA posts.
No. of posts: 1133.
Mode of Application: Online.
Official Website: www.wbssc.gov.in
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these WBSSC LDA Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Part – I Examination.
- Part – II Examination.
- Starting date for filling online application: 02/03/2016.
- Last date for submission of the online application: 22/03/2016.
- Part-I Examination date: 06/06/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for these WBSSC LDA Jobs need to pay the application fee in online mode along with the processing fee or at Tathya Mitra Kendras.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 220/-( Rs. 200/- + Rs. 20/- Processing Fee).
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 20/- (Only Processing Fee).
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/-.
WBSSC Online Application for LDA/ LDC Posts
Application form for these WBSSC LDA Jobs released under WB Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 2nd March 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 22nd March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Click on Lower Division Assistant/Clerk (Group-C) – LDA 15 -> Detailed Advertisement.
- Read the Complete Advertisement.
- Now Select Apply -> Lower Division Assistant/Clerk -> Apply Online.
- Read the Instructions carefully and click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Application with the complete Details and submit the Application form.
- Take Printout of the Application for future use.