www.indiapost.gov.in West Bengal Post Office Recruitment Notification has been dispatched. Matriculation passed candidates can apply for the WB Post Office Recruitment 2017 before the last date 12th August 2017. Interested candidates for the West Bengal Post Office 4982 Gramin Dak Sevak posts have to India post office online registration thoroughly. Get the WB Postal Circle GDS Vacancy category wise, eligibility from the following sections.
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2017 www.indiapost.gov.in
Apply online for the latest West Bengal Post Ofice Gramin Dak Sevak posts through online mode. The recruitment board will accept the applications from the 10th/ Matriculation qualified individuals only. Also, the applicants must possess the Computer certificate to apply for the www.indiapost.gov.in WB Postal Office GDS Posts. Hence, utilize the latest Employment News of this week to get the Sarkari Naukri. Aspirants can get the West Bengal Postal Circle Notification 2017 from the below-given shareable links. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category contenders as per the govt norms. The candidate age should be between 18 – 40 years to be fit for the West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2017.
Last Date for Sending Online Application – Extended to 12.08.2017 – Apply Now
4982 WB Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
WB Postal Circle Online Application Form 2017 is available on this page. Otherwise, the candidates can check the official website www.indiapost.gov.in to complete the online registration. Job seekers (Male candidate) have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/-. There is no application fee for the Female aspirants. The WB Postal Circle Recruitment Board will shortlist the eminent individuals on the basis of the automated generated merit list. Selected aspirants will receive the pay scale of Rs. 25000/- per month. Hence, apply online for the Latest WB Govt Jobs before the closing date 12th August 2017.
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment 2017
|Notification for Vacancy in West Bengal Postal Circle 2017|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Postal Circle Department|
|Post name||Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts|
|No of Vacancies||4982 posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|Starting date to Apply online||25/04/2017|
|Closing date to Apply online||12/08/2017|
Category wise West Bengal Post office Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy 2017
- UR category: 2561 posts
- OBC category: 1224 posts
- SC candidates: 945 posts
- ST: 252 posts
- Total Vacancies: 4982 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the WB Postal Circle Jobs
Educational Qualification for the WB Post Office Vacancy
- 10th/ Matriculation qualified candidates are eligible to apply online for the Indian post office recruitment 2017 before the scheduled dates
- Also, the individual must possess the Computer knowledge Certificate to be fit for these WB Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy.
Age limit for the West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Posts
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Refer the official West Bengal Post office vacancy Notification 2017 for the GDS Posts.
West Bengal Post Office Recruitment Selection process
Applicants will be taken for the GDS posts on the basis of the automated generated merit list. Computer knowledge certification is the additional advantage in the selection of the candidates for the corresponding posts.
Pay Scale for the Post Office Jobs
Shortlisted individuals for the WB Post Office GDS Vacancy are eligible to receive the pay scale as per the Government Norms and regulations.
Application fee for the WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Male candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Female Candidates: No Fee.
WB Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Online Application Process – www.indiapost.gov.in
- Firstly, visit the official login page www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now, go to recruitment tab and read WB Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Notification.
- Carefully, read the instructions before filling the application form.
- Eligible individuals can click on Apply Online link.
- Enter the personal, academic qualification information in the given fields.
- Later, upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents if necessary.
- Pay the application fee based on the category (Male/ Female).
- Finally, click the submit button and complete the online registration.
- Starting date to apply online: 25/04/2017
- Closing date for the online registration: 12/08/2017