GPSC Recruitment 2018: Latest GPSC Advertisement is here. Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the latest GPSC Notification to fill 192 Radiologist, Gujarati Reporter, Assistant Inspector Of Motor Vehicles and other Posts. Job Seekers must know that the starting date to fill the application form Online for GPSC Jobs has started from 16th November 2018. The last date to fill the application form Online is 30th November 2018. Candidates can get to know more about GPSC Vacancies like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale and other Information. Know in detail about GPSC Careers @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC Recruitment 2018 – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Jobs
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites online applications from all the eligible candidate’s for the posts of Radiologist, Gujarati Reporter, Assistant Inspector Of Motor Vehicles and others. The closing date for submission of online registration is 30th November 2018. Job seekers can find the Registration forms from the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. These GPSC Jobs 2018 are doubtlessly some sparkling opportunities for all the eligible individuals, by which they can be a part of this GPSC organization. To be a part of this organization first it is important to check all the necessary details from the notification and know whether one is eligible for this job opening or not. Check the undermentioned table.
GPSC Jobs 2018 Notification @ www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in 2018
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Radiologist, Gujarati Reporter, Assistant Inspector Of Motor Vehicles and others posts|
|No of Vacancies||192|
|Application Starting Date||16th November 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application||30th November 2018|
|Job Category||Gujarat Government Jobs|
Gujarat PSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Inspector Of Motor Vehicle -Class-3||25|
|Lady Officer, Industrial Safety and Health, Gujarat Industrial Safety and Health Service, Class-2||03|
|Joint Director, Industrial Safety and Health, in the Gujarat Industrial Safety and Health Service, Class-1||01|
|Oto-rhino-Laryngology ENT Surgeon,Class-1||24|
|Gujarati Reporter, Class-II||25|
|English Reporter, Class-II||03|
|Hindi Reporter, Class-II||01|
GPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Si No. 3, 9, 10, 11 – Possess a degree of a University recognized by the Government of Gujarat, and adequate knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi
- For SI No. 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 – M.D (in the respected field) or Diplomate of National Board or Post Graduate Diploma in the related Field.
- For SI No. 6 – M.S (Oto-rhino-Laryngology) or Diplomate of National Board or Post Graduate Diploma in Oto-rhinoLaryngology
- For SI No. 1 – Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years course) or Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) or a Degree in Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University or deemed university. The candidate shall possess a motor driving license of motorcycle and light motor vehicles at the time of appointment.
GPSC Jobs 2018 Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
GPSC OJAS Recruitment 2018 Other Details
GPSC Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
- Written Examination
GPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form Fee
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: NIL
GPSC Notification 2018 Pay Scale:
|Name of the Posts||Salary details|
|Assistant Inspector Of Motor Vehicle -Class-3||As Government Rules|
|Lady Officer, Industrial Safety and Health, Gujarat Industrial Safety and Health Service, Class-2||₹ 9300- 34,800|
|Joint Director, Industrial Safety and Health, in the Gujarat Industrial Safety and Health Service, Class-1||₹ 15,600- 39,100|
|Microbiologist, Class-1||₹ 67,700- 2,08,700|
|Oto-rhino-Laryngology ENT Surgeon, Class-1|
|Gujarati Reporter, Class-II||₹ 53,100- 1,67,800|
|English Reporter, Class-II|
|Hindi Reporter, Class-II|
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2018
- Click on GPSC Notification Apply Online Link Provided below.
- The Online Application Form must be filled with all the required details.
- Scan your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Scan the Copies of necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button & pay the prescribed application fee.
- Make sure to keep a printout of the GPSC Online application form for further reference.
Important Dates of GPSC Jobs 2018
|Advertisement Date||15th November 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30th November 2018|
Important Links of GPSC Recruitment 2018
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|