GRSE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 262 Apprentice Vacancies in West Bengal: The Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited has announced Job notification to recruit 262 candidates for Apprentice Posts. Applicants who are interested in the GRSE Career can apply through online mode. All the candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the GRSE vacancies. The apply online link will be LIVE from 11th September 2021to 01st October 2021.
GRSE Recruitment 2021
The candidates will be selected based on the Merit lists for each trade/ discipline. Selected candidates will be placed in Kolkata. Candidates can get the GRSE apply online link and official notification from the below section. Applicants can check the GRSE Vacancy, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, and other details from this article. Willing aspirants can start applying for the Posts and part to be GRSE Career. All the Best!!
GRSE Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice & HR Trainees|
|Number of Vacancies||262 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||11th September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||01st October 2021|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
GRSE Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Trade Apprentice (Ex – ITI)||170|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||40|
Eligibility Criteria for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Recruitment 2021
All applicants should refer to the GRSE Notification 2021 to check the eligibility conditions. On successfully satisfying the below-provided eligibility conditions, start your online application process.
|Name of the Post||Academic Qualification|
|Trade Apprentice (Ex – ITI)||Passed ALL India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme & NTC|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||Passed 10th Class/ Madhyamik or equivalent examination|
|Graduate Apprentice||Candidates who have passed the Degree in Engineering / Technology examination|
|Technician Apprentice||Candidates who have passed the Degree in Engineering / Technology examination|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Trade Apprentice (Ex – ITI)||14 – 25 years|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||14 – 20 years|
|Graduate Apprentice||14 – 26 years|
|Technician Apprentice||14 – 26 years|
GRSE Career – Selection Process
Selection Procedure for GRSE Recruitment is as follows,
- GRSE will select the aspirants on the basis of the interview/ merit list.
|Name of the Post||Stipend per month|
|Trade Apprentice (Ex – ITI)||Rs.7000/ Rs.7700/-|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||Rs.6000/ Rs.6600/-|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs.9000/ Rs.10000/-|
- Applicants can refer to the official notification for more information.
How to apply for GRSE Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates should register their details on the MSDE web portal
- Registration Link: http://apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/apprenticeship/apprenticeregistration.aspx
- After the registration only, the candidates will be eligible for the GRSE Apprentice Recruitment.
- Firstly, download the GRSE official notification pdf provided below
- Read all the details carefully to ensure eligibility, if eligible
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the online application form
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press on the submit button to complete your application process
- Take a printout of auto-generated filled in Application
Important Dates for GRSE Career 2021:
|Start Date to Apply||11th September 2021|
|Last Date to apply||01st October 2021|
Important Links for GRSE Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||Notification 1 | Notification 2|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|