GSRTC Driver Admit Card 2020 OUT !! | GSRTC Driving Test Date 2020 – 21st November to 24th February 2020. Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has released the admit card for the post of Drivers on 20th November 2019. The admit card is now available at the bottom of the webpage. The Exam will be held at various centers scheduled by the officials of GSRTC. Hence, Candidates are suggested to download the admit card through the direct link by entering the valid details.
GSRTC Driver Admit Card 2020
Only eligible candidates who have registered their applications at the time of the recruitment process. Aspirants can enter the valid Login credentials to download the GSRTC Call Letter. The admit card has detailed explanations about the examination. So, Contenders can go through it to get the exam date and the exam centre details. Download the admit card from 20th November 2019 onwards.
GSRTC Driver Call Letter 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Driver|
|Name of the Exam||Driving Test|
|No of Vacancies||2249|
|GSRTC Driving Test Date 2019||21st November 2019 to 24th February 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||20th November 2019|
Details to be noticed in GSRTC Driver Hall Ticket 2020
The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has issued the exam hall ticket along with the details mentioned in the below section. Enter the credentials in the admit card and recheck the information that you have given in the GSRTC Driver Admit Card 2020.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
GSRTC Driving Test Date 2020
The board is going to conduct the examination on 21st November 2019 to 24th February 2020. Moreover, the GSRTC Call Letter is now available to download. Make sure to get the hall ticket before the exam date. Hence, Aspirants can get the exam pattern and the GSRTC Syllabus from the official website. Candidates are suggested to follow the general instructions given in the GSRTC Driver Admit Card. Get the exam venue details from the official portal. Appear for the driving test at the allocated venue on the scheduled time. Candidates will not be allowed inside the exam hall who are appearing after the reporting time.
Documents Along with GSRTC Driver Call Letter
Following Identity Proofs are very important to take down the examination. Make sure to get the GSRTC Driver Admit Card without mistakes in the provided details. Candidates can follow the steps given in the below webpage to download the admit card easily.
- GSRTC Call Letter
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
GSRTC Admit Card Download Steps 2020
- Click on the GSRTC Driver Admit Card.
- Enter the Login details on the Home Page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Tap on Login to get the GSRTC Driver Call Letter.
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the GSRTC Driver Admit Card.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the GSRTC Exam Hall Ticket.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.
GSRTC Exam Hall Ticket 2020 – Important Links
|GSRTC Driver Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|